Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (54329 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2018
A New York judge has ordered a 30-year-old man to move out of his parents' home after the couple tried and failed for months to evict their son.

At a Tuesday hearing, New York State Supreme Court Judge Donald Greenwood sided with Mark and Christina Rotondo of Camillus, New York.

The couple have been trying to evict their unemployed only-son Michael for months because he refuses to pay rent or contribute in any way around the house.

Michael left court frustrated, saying he didn't think the judge read the case fully, according toCNY Central.

He says he will appeal the decision.

'I am just so outraged,' he said outside of court on Tuesday.

His parents, Christina and Mark Rotondo, are pictured on the right.

They say they have been trying to kick him out of their house for months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5758647/Judge-sides-parents-trying-evict-unemployed-30-year-old-son.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2018
The Rotondos say their son has been living with them for the past eight years, without paying rent or contributing in any way.

Over the past three months, the couple have given their son five written noticesto move out, but he has ignored their orders.

Michael left court in a huff on Tuesday, vowing to appeal the judge's decision

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by dunasy(f): 6:52pm On May 22, 2018
hmmm
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2018
grin

Nigerian youths aren't so lazy after all.

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by EzendiEgo1: 6:53pm On May 22, 2018

30yrs still unemployed nobody complained or criticise him but just finish your NYSC and stay one year for your father's house without job and tell me if you will survive what will befall on you.

We Africans need to change the way we reasons.

If you are unemployed, don't kill yourself because your time has not reach.

Take time and read this Inspirational post i composed below

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl

294 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
More

7 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2018
He is going nowhere did he force them to give birth to him lol

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2018
See wahala

Explorers please modify the title, and change the first comma to colon

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by elucydate: 7:16pm On May 22, 2018
By just looking at his appearance, you can tell he is a mentally challenged person.

52 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by goryorhal(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nbote(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2018
But did he ask dem to give birth to him?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by pembisco(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2018
Only in America sha
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by ezera(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2018
Same notice should be given to Buhari too. grin grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by falcon01: 7:46pm On May 22, 2018
The Otondos he never asked to be born! You brought it uppon yaselves

8 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by sammyobi584: 7:47pm On May 22, 2018
some parents no get chill at alll..The son don't even care at all.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

30yrs still unemployed nobody complained or criticise him but just finish your NYSC and stay one year for your father's house without job and tell me if you will survive what will befall on you.

We Africans need to change the way we reasons.

If you are unemployed, don't kill yourself because your time has not reach.

Take time and read this Inspirational post i composed below

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl

Are you sure you're in sync with the story? What's with the "African" thing? Has any African parent ever taken an unemployed son to court?

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 8:14pm On May 22, 2018
50 years old still dey drag papa house here

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by vizkiz: 8:28pm On May 22, 2018
Funny thread. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 22, 2018
He is very lazy

The parents are even willing to help him with some cash but he is just being foolish

39 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 22, 2018
This one is not a child, he's a curse and a disgrace.

But the funny thing is, they caused it. He didn't start being lazy from today but their pampering and overlooking his misdeeds have led them to this point. He will appeal the court's decision and stay in the house till then, they should enjoy the fruit of their labour undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Dyt(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2018
They just want him to be responsible

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by anibirelawal(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2018
Lol. Lazy Yoot indeed. grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Artistree: 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
skarlett:
This one is not a child, he's a curse and a disgrace.

But the funny thing is, they caused it. He didn't start being lazy from today but their pampering and overlooking his misdeeds have led them to this point. He will appeal the court's decision and stay in the house till then, they should enjoy the fruit of their labour undecided
Were you there when he was growing up?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by uzeba(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
how can a grown up man like this.. don't want to work... is not like there's no work.... he don't just want to.

11 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by chubinwa(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2018
My instincts already told me it isn't an act from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 22, 2018
Artistree:

Were you there when he was growing up?

Babe 30 years and he has almost no work experience, were they not seeing him idling around all these while

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by addictiv(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2018
Remember when i first told my dad i wanted to leave the house at 26, he started acting as if i was about to abandon him and my family for life. Even resulted to emotional blackmail.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Elmojiid(m): 3:28am On May 23, 2018
please na where in 9ja did this new came from.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by roqrules04(m): 4:27am On May 23, 2018
Finish NYSC in a Nigerian home and stay back home without job, that is when your parents will know you can't do things perfectly.

Closing the fridge: You didn't close it well.

Cooking: Is that how you'll be cooking in your husband's house?.

Electricity: Why didn't you switch off all the light before going out?

If you carry spoon they'll say you did not carry it well grin

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Ishilove: 4:50am On May 23, 2018
He's a shameless leech. This is what is called 'tough love'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by femi4: 6:21am On May 23, 2018
The boy has refuse to transmission... sorry translate to a man grin

6 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by 2Banty: 7:10am On May 23, 2018
Oma ale Jati Jati!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.