Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (42844 Views)

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. / What Can I Invest 200k In? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by koolaid87: 9:29pm On May 22, 2018
caseclosed147:
PAY ME 50K FROM IT. i go give you 2 --odd , use the remaining 150k bet am. to make #300,000. in 90mins

Na only suicide sure pass as there's nothing as sure odd

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 22, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
u can start skull mining business,I heard it lucrative in SW

Why being so naughty? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by cheddahboy(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2018
Mercurypanther:
na commission they ur mind. Mtchw.

Says who? When he starts earning from the farm and land will I be there? Whether he buys or not, am being paid, Just giving him a reasonable investment option
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by cheddahboy(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
Tolzeal:

250k for a plot of land ?

The Plot is 1407K, 110K is for planting plantain and managing the farm for 3 years.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
OP, you have received so many suggestions but I advise you invest some and save some for rainy days.

As part of your investment, I strongly recommend you become a Bulk SMS Reseller.

We have a Bulk SMS Reseller Package that possess features that guarantees continual profiting:

Development Duration: 5 Business Days
Regular Buying Rate: 73 Kobo per SMS Unit
Bundled SMS Units: 10,000
Domain Registration: .com Domain
Web Hosting: Available
Responsive Bulk SMS Website: Available
24/7 Reseller Support: Available
Recharge Vouchers: Available
SMS Gateway API: Available
Mobile Application: Available (Branded App)
Desktop Application: Available (Branded App)
Online Payment System: Available
Automated Service Delivery: Available
Unlimited Resellers: Available
Search Engine Optimization: Available
Search Engine Submission: Available
Free Website Upgrade: Available
DND Delivery with Sender ID: Available
Payment By Instalment: Available (2 Instalments)

Learn more at http://angelbulksms.com/bulk-sms-reseller
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
Go learn how to ride bike, buy Bajaj, and thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by stevodot22(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2018
U can start with phones parts like calibrators, pouches, battery and screen.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Futureberry: 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
cryptocurrencies

You can never go wrong,it will give you 50 to 80k monthly,if evenly spread with good money management...all you need is telegram to access tips
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by emperorblog(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2018
START A CYBER CAFE BUZ OR MINI IMPORTATION BRO
ok readd cool and interesting story on www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Jsucre(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2018
bro. open amala joint and thank me later. Oyo and amala are 5&6

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by BizBayo: 9:39pm On May 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My fellow nairalanders, we just can’t wait for the government to help youths should we??

I have a 200k and I am looking forward to any business idea or plans I can invest it in or start something doing.

Location is Ibadan

Asides selling of clothes, or palm oil as that does not move market here at all

Mods, Make una help members of this section please... more opinions are needed

We could meet up if you would like to invest in a fintech. Your 200k could make you 5m in 2 years. You can DM me.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by moneyadulttube: 9:39pm On May 22, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My fellow nairalanders, we just can’t wait for the government to help youths should we??

I have a 200k and I am looking forward to any business idea or plans I can invest it in or start something doing.

Location is Ibadan

Seems u dont know the market, palm oil that yorubas dey use baff

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 22, 2018
cheddahboy:

Says who? When he starts earning from the farm and land will I be there? Whether he buys or not, am being paid, Just giving him a reasonable investment option
Na you go still carry omonile go dey harass am.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Olatunji1929: 9:42pm On May 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Location is Ibadan

you can transmit it to bet9ja madrid win ronaldo score and over 2.5 datz 1O odds u will cash 2m easy money thank me later

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by miltonchux(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2018
Bro go and buy Nig Used Golf 3 and use it 4 Ibadan Taxi, then u are save if not Biz in Ibadan Na Oyo u dey cos the people there are typical south westerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by osaigbovo16(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
2odds, but if e no enter.......
Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Therealev: 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
BizBayo:

We could meet up if you would like to invest in a fintech. Your 200k could make you 5m in 2 years. You can DM me.

What's a fintech?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Festoss205: 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
You can start mini importation business with just 100k out of that money to start with and i can assure you that you will make double gain with that amount within 2-3weeks.Am also in ibadan and am doing well in the business.You can message me for more info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by menaveroh(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2018
run a mobile herbal smoothies bar and make 5k daily. with just 150k to set it up
contact me for details
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Carlyboi(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2018
BizBayo:

what is fintech?and is it a zero risk investment?
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by JustJosh20(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Location is Ibadan

1. Start an animal farm
*Pig
*Rabbits
*Goats
Poultry is cool but it demands too much attention and they can choose to start dying
2.Repeat number 1

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by lonelydora: 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
phililp:
How about startiG a laundry business... Its kinda lucrative, am thinking of it too just that capital ain't complete yet...

Mention me if ur interested

Nice idea
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Carlyboi(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
Futureberry:
cryptocurrencies

You can never go wrong,it will give you 50 to 80k monthly,if evenly spread with good money management...all you need is telegram to access tips
crypto?tell me more bout it?is the roi of 50 to 80k real?
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by bidak(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
Depending on your location in Ibadan, if it is a student environment or where you have a lot of youth , you can start a ball house business or barbing salon .. if there are many secondary schools you can start selling snacks or junks and if it is an office environment start a little eatery and start selling food or start a laundry business

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by adebskae(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2018
phililp:
How about startiG a laundry business... Its kinda lucrative, am thinking of it too just that capital ain't complete yet...

Mention me if ur interested

Can u contact me 08135943419
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by BizBayo: 9:54pm On May 22, 2018
Therealev:

What's a fintech?

Financial technology. A web payments solution like Paga, paystack and co. We have many fintech out there, but this as a unique selling point which makes it differ from others. As an investor, you'll have a certain amount allocated to you on all user deposit.

Let me give you an insight, only 4 naira is opened to invest upon, which means just 4 investors are needed at 200k each. Then 1 naira on all user deposit is allocated to each investors. You could make 5 million naira in 2 years.

Actually you are the first person to be telling this about the investment plan. If you are interested, DM me. We can meet up and discuss at length.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Kingsolar: 9:55pm On May 22, 2018
Get s shop around schools mostly a secondary, Tertiary (close to hostels) maybe for around 50k. Get working old TVs like about 3 for 13k each (36k). Get a generator for 15-25k tables and bench for 15k, bros buy PS 2 or 3 game with the remaining balance n u will still av some change. Manage ur biz by ursef n u will appreciate later. Tnx

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by emynem05(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2018
Read this up
If you are interested holla me.

https://www.nairaland.com/4427308/agency-banking-pos-new-wave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls / MMM = The Real Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.