Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (42821 Views)

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. / What Can I Invest 200k In? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by cheddahboy(m): 4:17am On May 23, 2018
buskie13:
where is Jehus farm estate at?

I have about 250k for this

JEHUS FARMS” is a Farm Estate at Abule-Ojo village, situated in Ipara￾Remo, around Ogere in Ogun State. It’s about 45min drive from Ojodu￾Berger in Lagos.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Fribec: 4:29am On May 23, 2018
what type of car do u have for that amount.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by justjentle(m): 4:31am On May 23, 2018
Come let me teach you how to import from China. I sell ladies handbags Wholesale From China. Google me. Evakismall

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by gabpaul: 4:52am On May 23, 2018
Futureberry:
cryptocurrencies

You can never go wrong,it will give you 50 to 80k monthly,if evenly spread with good money management...all you need is telegram to access tips
Bro abeg I need something like this, can u put through?
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by HYBRID1717: 5:15am On May 23, 2018
If you don't mind, we can partner together on a business that will worth over a million in six to seven months time. You should understand that business are meant to grow organically so I can't promise you a two month seven million business. Please let us contact... We need to meet face to face and agree on this. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Allikola(m): 5:34am On May 23, 2018
Start Palm oil biz

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Lush100(m): 5:47am On May 23, 2018
HYBRID1717:
If you don't mind, we can partner together on a business that will worth over a million in six to seven months time. You should understand that business are meant to grow organically so I can't promise you a two month seven million business. Please let us contact... We need to meet face to face and agree on this. Thanks.
pls what type of business
I am eager
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by mrjojo: 6:08am On May 23, 2018
1. Learn animation
2. Learn digital marketing
3.learn programming
4. Learn drone driving
5. Crypto, start with airdrops and icos

Investing in your self, is "best business"

Btw, I am also in Ib, I can teach you, 3 and 5,free of charge.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by emmabest2000(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by paulj4u(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2018
goshen26:
Most of them will make jest with this matter because they are still undergraduate, they still have parents sending upkeep, some of them can buy phones worth of 100k after giving their parents fake list.

Well, don't worry, by the time you graduate from school, see the current situation of the country that only business can help one, you will sit right and stop funny jest of people case

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by paulsonkyrian(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2018
Open a bet9ja shop... Thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by paulsonkyrian(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2018
justjentle:
Come let me teach you how to import from China. I sell ladies handbags Wholesale From China. Google me. Evakismall

Teach me please

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by DonjazzyPikin(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
2odds, but if e no enter.......
Lolzzz. Guy ur own worst. Hahaha
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by HoodBillionaire: 6:49am On May 23, 2018
poverty na bastard
wtf 200k gonna do bro.
beta save up and lock up
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Malawian(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My fellow nairalanders, we just can’t wait for the government to help youths should we??

I have a 200k and I am looking forward to any business idea or plans I can invest it in or start something doing.

Location is Ibadan

Asides selling of clothes, or palm oil as that does not move market here at all

Mods, Make una help members of this section please... more opinions are needed
Build a public Toilet with water system. I know this sounds like a banter, but it is not.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Jocknom(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2018
ProsperOkec:
Add 50k I will sell a clean taxi for u
Which Type of car you have man.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by martinoh(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

I'm interested in that please can you put me through?
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Dodo5: 7:40am On May 23, 2018
People that can't even manage one million successfully will also comment, they'll be the one to give moat ideas Somehow
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by comos: 7:45am On May 23, 2018
abdulrazat:

*1. Bedsheet/Beddings Production.*

Pay a visit to Lagos Island, or Oshodi or gbagi in Ibadan where they sell bulk materials, pack good designs at cheaper price. You can start with less than 100k and diligently grow your money.

*2. Shirt Production:*

A sweet side hustle. There are tailors in Lagos Island or better learn the skill it will save you all the heartbreaks imaginable. *Taiwo Street in Lagos Island* or *Gbagi market in Ibadan* is where you should be. Materials ranging from 500 – 1k per yard, sew for 1500/2k, Sell for 5-7k.

*3. Boxers:*

Schedule a trip to Aba Market, The cost of production of boxers, you can get one for as low as N200, all you need is to package it in 3s, and market these babies properly beg your friend on twitter for RTs, we buy 3s pack boxers for 1500-2500 sell yours for 1200 and gradually grow.

*4. E-Payments and POS Business:*

You can a get POS machine from your Bank, and activate online banking: If you live in a place where banks aren’t much you can handle e-payments for people and make your little cash of atleat N200 to withdraw 10k. ATM queue is going to be reduce soon.

*5. Mobile and Electronic Accessories:*

Mobile and electronic Accessories such as Pouches, Chargers, USB cables, HDMI cables, earphones and more, can be sourced on 1688.com, Alibaba, Ali Express, Deal Extreme, etc. The more you buy the lower the price. And they are light so shipping won’t be a burden. Sell on here or Jumia and co.

*6. Popcorn:*

We all know this guy! We buy every time. Bags of corn – Mile 12 Branded Nylon Sugar, Salt & Butter. The beauty of this is when properly made, its aroma will attract its customers. Manual sealing machine -7/9k Popcorn Machine is 65k on Jumia. Popcorn can be served anywhere. It costs less than N40 to make a pack of popcorn.

*7. Branding – Sales and Customizing*

Football team supporters always want to show how much they’re rooting for a team. You can easily print for football lovers.

*8. Snail Farming:*

Snail farming in Nigeria is even more popular, due to its relatively cheap cost of startup and If you market your products well, your business will thrive. This is a business you can start from your backyard. Best in mind, snails take almost a year to mature so Patience is Key!

*9. Fairly Used Goods*

Fairly used goods such as Jeans, Tops, t-shirts, shoes etc. They can be sourced at gbagi, Badagry, even Cotonou. 100k can’t get you a bale but you can select and mix them. Wash then and pack neatly. Marketing is all it takes, you’ll sell and see your money multiply.

*10. Cleaning Services:*

Some people find it hard to clean their apartments ‘cos they’re busy from Monday to Friday and Saturday they have engagement and on Sunday all they wanna do is rest. Your tools won’t cost you up to 30k and you can clean 6 apartments a weekend.

*11. Home Cooking and Delivery:*

You can cook a variety of meals well and apply customer service, People will pay good money for your services, You can run this from home

*12. Digital Marketing:*

The success of any business is in its ability to effectively reach its teeming customers and this is achieved by effective marketing: Get a Used Laptop and Smartphone, temporarily, your smartphone can double as your hotspot Persistence and Passion is Key.

*13. Cakes and Confectionery:*

This is one business that always comes to play, people celebrate, and bakers are always consulted.

*14. Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning:*

Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning has become sometimes in vogue now, and this is another sweet business one can start with 100k. You just have to learn how to bead and unlock your creative mind.

*15. Bead Making:*

I’m not sure there’s really much to say here. All you need is training, passion, creativity, unique designs and styles, then adequate marketing. You absolutely don’t need 100k to start this.

*16. Home Service Barber:*

This is another profitable small-scale business. The beautiful thing about this is you bring your services to your clients for an extra token above regular. The starting capital to get the equipment is very minimal and I’m sure you know we have rechargeable clippers at affordable prices.

*17. Tutorial Classes:*

No matter your age, this is another well-paying job, either as part-time or full-time. Many families are willing to spend what it takes for their children’s success and there’s one subject you’re well versed at. Just close the gap, meet their need for a fee.

*18. Internet Services:*

Forget the extensive coverage of internet and the fact that people can assess it on their phones, Do you know how much applicants pay just to have Jamb applications filled online? You need a good system, printer & ISP. People pay as much as 1k per application.

*19. Production Of Zobo, Smoothies, cocktail, small chops, cupcakes and chinchin!*

You’d realize the importance of this combo cant be ruled out. You can render these services with 100k startup capital + proper marketing, branding and packaging.

*20. Re-Invest Your seed Capital in an existing business.*

*21.  ‎Mobile Mini Restaurant:*

Everybody loves to eat, we all are working to eat and live longer....so no matter your class or status in life, you must eat.

Now, you need to cash in on this secret to make some cool cash for yourself and possibly turn it into a big restaurant brand, it's very possible, all you need is dream, strategies, start and expand!

*22. Bean Cake Frying*

If you want to be rich or financially successful in life, you must take away shyness and pride.

Bean cake, also known as 'akara' is no doubt a fast moving consumer item that sell well in any part of Nigeria. If you want to make big money from this, then locate a business area, market or office environment with many offices or companies and set up your bean cake frying business and watch out the result.

*23. Mobile Mini Snack Bar or Spot:*

This is similar to the business explained above. The only difference is that you won't be cooking but rather will rely on snacks; doughnut, meat pie, buttered bread, toasted bread (buy a toaster, get egg mixer too, so u can toast bread for customers on request), get a cooler, ice block, soft drinks (coca cola, sprite, pepsi, malt, viju milk, etc).

*24. Food Stuff Sales:*

Like I said earlier, remove shyness and pride if truly you want to make it financially big in life. Most shy and proud people end up broke and needy, if you doubt me, check around you...all those guys and ladies that don't send anybody and do crazy things to survive always end up popular, influential and of course rich, while the shy ones beg to feed

Back to the topic....food stuff sales...focus on stock fish, dried fish, beans in large scale/small scale depending on your startup capital.

*25.  Hair Salon - ladies and gents:*

This business has made so many broke guys and ladies financially independent and still making more.

The most thriving is women salon....if you are a guy and you can lower your pride to learn how to make and fix women's hair, then you are on your way to stardom and no more spending to get a girlfriend if you are single...lol....because ladies, I mean super pretty ladies will be flocking around you like bees flock around nectar.

All you need is a good location, know your job...be jovial and free, and money will chase after you.

*26. Start a Marketing Company:*

Marketing and sales are the heart of every business or company....so anybody that can help business and company owners sell their products and services will sure be rich!

This is exactly what Facebook, Twitter, etc are doing to make money....they established a platform where people gather to socialize and catch fun...and they monetized their platform by using it to market businesses and companies....hence, driving sales for their products and services.

Now, you don't have a popular website or social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc...but you have skill....you have time....and you know people too.

*27.  Transport Business Management:*

Transportation business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria if not for bad drivers!

Many people have passive capital they would have loved to invest in transport business, but with the stories of how drivers (bus, taxi, keke, okada) swindle owners who spent their hard earned money to acquire the car, bus, keke, or bike they are driving is enough to discourage people from investing in this business.

*28. Dust Bin dispose work*

Many flats and houses are deeply in search of people who can dispose their refuse for them.

Check around nice area to make thing happen.

*29. Production of Hand-Made cards:*

Do you know people pay good money for these thing made of paper and strawboard.? This is one business you can start with less than 100k

*30. POULTRY*

*31. PIGGERY*

*32. FILM EDITOR*

*33. WEB DEVELOPER*
Learn it for 3 to 6 months and start making your cool money

34. *INVEST YOUR CAPITAL ON OTHERS IDEA* everyone has the head for business but they can sniff opportunities. You can always sow your money as operating capital and draft an agreement on profit sharing. You can at least support your investment by bringing customers so the business can thrive. Market it on all your social media pages and who knows.

*35. MINI GARRI FACTORY*

Have you think about establishing your own garri factory?

Do your primary research.

*20K TO 100k can do a lot than you think!!!!*

Truth is there is so much one can do with very little, it takes persistence, focus, interest and above all hard work.

you spoke very well,

thank you
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 23, 2018
feeddhung:
Please guys what business can one invest into with about 500k. Safe investment. Am elderly and am not talking about a business i have to go to work on daily. More like a sleeping partner or likely manageable stress. Thanks alot for your great ideas.
Treasury bills or mmf is you to invest in.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2018
feeddhung:
Please guys what business can one invest into with about 500k. Safe investment. Am elderly and am not talking about a business i have to go to work on daily. More like a sleeping partner or likely manageable stress. Thanks alot for your great ideas.
I can make that money work for you. I'm in Ibadan, but I don't mind signing the business with you. Just come with your Lawyer and I'll come with mine, we'll discuss the terms and duration of the contract, and we are good to go. I guarantee you 150% ROI in 12 months, and if you wish, we can renew the contract. Contact me on www.facebook.com/emperormero or www.twitter.com/UfuoMero .... Quote me if you are interested
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by SLYX: 8:01am On May 23, 2018
ayamprecious:

Where are u in Ibadan. What about starting a rabbit biz.
Rabbit business really moves over there? In my side here no market for rabbits. Like can one sell 100 rabbits in one month?
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by EJanni(f): 8:12am On May 23, 2018
menaveroh:
run a mobile herbal smoothies bar and make 5k daily. with just 150k to set it up
contact me for details
I'm interested pls. I'd like you to guide me through. thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by donshaddow(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2018
You can start something like Paga/Game shop/Business Center.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by Beautymansion01(f): 8:55am On May 23, 2018
Pls am interested too, this is my number 07031073967.
Yhelay:

Hello Festoss205,

I'm interested in the importation business, can you please give me your mail address so we can talk better.

Thanks for your support
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by StevieAbraks111(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2018
I just concluded my service a month back, and I'm about to start Pop corn business in a University around town, a very sweet popcorn made with butter, sugar and powdered milk sprayed on the pop corn. All I need wouldn't cost upto 150K. Do your research and thank me later, this business is lucrative as long as you make your product very tasty.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2018
Adaahjacob:
WEED! thank me later
grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
2odds, but if e no enter.......

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? by jay4rhyme: 9:24am On May 23, 2018
oriflame business or poultry is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls / MMM = The Real Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.