Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) (1680 Views)

FRSC Does Not Seek Introduction Of Sharia Law. Recalls Yusuf Abdullahi / American Embassy Is Mad / COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) by afonjaman: 7:33pm On May 22, 2018
What looks like a plot from a movie was the reality of about 10 Nigerians who had already been issued visas by the American embassy and were already at the airport to board their US-bound flights.

According to the twitter user called SoulJah, this happened last friday and all the persons involved were already at the Muritala Mohammed Airport for flight boarding….

He claims this could have resulted from the immigrants' plan to move to California and then declare assylum which the US govt has kicked against.

He also adviced people to avoid JFK Aiport for now

see full post below

Source:https://afonjaman.com/american-embassy-allegedly-recalls-issued-visasmust-read/

1 Like

Re: American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 22, 2018
God Almighty! Village people are getting more sophisticated by the second.

Imagine after the feeling of liberation from this shithole, this is the worst thing EVER! As in I no fit to pray am for my worst enemy sef!

1 Like

Re: American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) by Righteousness89(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2018
Why not seek for a Canada Visa instead of all this Apian way....
Re: American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) by rex444(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2018
Thunder will hold them....i will sue for inappropriate use of my passport page and damages down to buying flight tickets....idiats
Re: American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01am On May 23, 2018
I thank God for my self.

Thank you JESUS!!
Re: American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) by cassidy1996(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2018
64,000! gone just like that, all their time wasted. scam!
Re: American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) by Solatium(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2018
afonjaman:
What looks like a plot from a movie was the reality of about 10 Nigerians who had already been issued visas by the American embassy and were already at the airport to board their US-bound flights.

According to the twitter user called SoulJah, this happened last friday and all the persons involved were already at the Muritala Mohammed Airport for flight boarding….

He claims this could have resulted from the immigrants' plan to move to California and then declare assylum which the US govt has kicked against.

He also adviced people to avoid JFK Aiport for now

see full post below

Source:https://afonjaman.com/american-embassy-allegedly-recalls-issued-visasmust-read/

So if My final destination is even NEW YORK I should fly through Washington or New Jersey ABI Texas which will even raise more suspicion?
Have you not thought of the possibility of those guy's using a forged documents which the embassy might have detected after their Visa issuance? Having a Visa on your passport bid not 100% guarantee you will be admitted at the point of entry,this small print always accompany each Visa issued.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World / What If A Tsunami Lands In Lagos? / Studying In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.