Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

American Embassy Is Mad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Embassy Is Mad (3715 Views)

Will Children Born In American Embassy Be Given US Citizenship? / Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... / United States Embassy Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Embassy Is Mad by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
This people are just running a ponzi scheme here in Nigeria, out of 100 applications, issue 12 visa reject the rest, all year.
Fxck
To get a date na wahala, to arrive for the interview na work, I think they are just operating for the people that have dual citizenship (Nigerian and American), just come with your ur blue pali, you won't even sit down with we the unfortunate ones( Nigerian passport)..

See you people should use your money to invest in yourselves and forget about American embassy because they will not give you visa easily if you have not been there before. Just forget it if your passport na virgin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Kiddyong123ayo:
This people are just running a ponzi scheme here in Nigeria, out of 100 applications, issue 12 visa reject the rest, all year.
Fxck
To get a date na wahala, to arrive for the interview na work, I think they are just operating for the people that have dual citizenship (Nigerian and American), just come with your ur blue pali, you won't even sit down with we the unfortunate ones( Nigerian passport)..

See you people should use your money to invest in yourselves and forget about American embassy because they will not give you visa easily if you have not been there before. Just forget it if your passport na virgin

grin grin na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by yove: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Stay in your country and make it work.

9 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by VinTruth: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Kiddyong123ayo:
Fxck

Why would anyone, a youth, with a virgin passport pick USA as first country to visit when thousands of other countries close to Nigeria are available.

It is an aberration and exception to the rule is when your spouse has been visiting and returning.

This is the case for tourists, you are expected to have visited some country(ies) before, even African countries like Ghana, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by jchioma: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
VinTruth:

Why would anyone, a youth, with a virgin passport pick USA as first country to visit when thousands of other countries close to Nigeria are available.

It is an aberration and exception to the rule is when your spouse has been visiting and returning.

This is the case for tourists, you are expecting to have visited some country(ies) before, even African countries like Ghana, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt.

Hmmmm! What if you were going on vacation with your family on invitation from a relative who's citizen of the States? I ask because I have seen it worked for a man, wife and their 2 kids, even though they have not left the shores of Nigeria.
Re: American Embassy Is Mad by otipoju(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2022
jchioma:

Hmmmm! What if you were going on vacation with your family on invitation from a relative who's citizen of the States? I ask because I have seen it worked for a man, wife and their 2 kids, even though they have not left the shores of Nigeria.

Don't mind them. Many folks do not know how to answer interview questions and fail woefully. I questioned 3 people that got denied and told them that from their responses to their visa officer,there was no way he could grant them the visa

I know at least four people who got US visas with a so called virgin passport.

Nevertheless during the Trump administration there was deliberate denial of applications to discourage immigration with the full consent of bubu.

7 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by VinTruth: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2022
jchioma:

Most often, invitations are not confirmed.

Rare cases might happen at the discretion of the officer, perhaps something compelling convinced the officer (Grace works wonders).

Las-las, it is still the discretion of the officer no matter how good or bad your application and answers were: that is why no meaningful reason for rejection is ever given to failed applicants and no Visa Denied stamp as well (so other embassies don't see you have been rejected by USA and ask you why when they never give you anyone reason).

But it is generally advised not to go with a virgin passport as a single tourist applicant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by VinTruth: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2022
otipoju:

Don't mind them. Many folks do not know how to answer interview questions and fail woefully. I questioned 3 people that got denied and told them that from their responses to their visa officer,there was no way he could grant them the visa

I know at least four people who got US visas with a Virginia passport.

Nevertheless during the Trump administration there was deliberate denial of applications to discourage immigration with the full consent of bubu.

Hmmmmmmm, so UK and other countries granting visas did not get bubu's memo angry, take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by edogu(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
My Uncle, a former permanent secretary, was denied visa simply because they felt that as a former permanent secretary he is supposed to have travelled to US before. After the denial, he applied to UK. That one didn't waste time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by greatermax77(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
yove:
Stay in your country and make up work.
How will he make it work when old men are running the country anyhow

3 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by SavageBoy: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kiddyong123ayo:
Fxck

Lol...funny thing is that I have a friend that applied once and was given visa. He is leaving in few weeks time to Howard university. This US visa thing na strong grace and better good luck cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Try go other countries to apply . but u guys are just too obsesse with this US the country no move me 1 bit .
Op Luxembourg get free transportation for it citizens O these are countries we should try to go.

7 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by shegzhkn: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
otipoju:

I know at least four people who got US visas with a Virginia passport.

Lol, full consent of bubu - who is bubu in the context of American foreign policy.

I'll like you to enunciate on the question part and be very specific.

3 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by Bimffo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
USA is one of least safe country to stay in the world. Any idiiïîot can just pick a gun and bring you down.

But they will sit down in walter avenue and deny us entry. But is it their fault? It is not at all.

If my people can just listen to me and avoid USA like a plague, it would have been better for us.

We grant those idiîîiots VISA on arrival, but to even get dates for interview is the problem. Fvvûvck them and their country.

I wish we can just avoid the country. They are collecting money from us every year, through VISA Fee and SIVES fee.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by Papilagreen: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
I got my visa with. Pure virgin passport about 3 years ago and it was my first time to ever apply for any visa application and I got it.
If u prep well and bombard the VO with answers B4 him ask u then u go confuse am wella and always go for a male VO all those females na work dem be na them be the real scam there...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by jchioma: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Papilagreen:
I got my visa with. Pure virgin passport about 3 years ago and it was my first time to ever apply for any visa application and I got it.
If u prep well and bombard the VO with answers B4 him ask u then u go confuse am wella and always go for a male VO all those females na work dem be na them be the real scam there...

Well, I didn't know you could pick who would interview you ooo! Strange! About bombarding them with answers before they ask, I think that's absurd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kiddyong123ayo:
Fxck

Better don't apply again and also ensure none of your relatives does. Reason is your details have been harvested from here and it's absolute.

6 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by otipoju(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
shegzhkn:

Lol, full consent of bubu - who is bubu in the context of American foreign policy.

At a time people started lamenting that there were unjustifiable denials and applying was like throwing money down the drain. One of my mentees got a fully funded scholarship to study for an IT masters with a graduate assistant position. Dem deny this guy during that Trump era.

A journalist complained Bubu responded he cared less that and that they have no business outside in the first place. Sometime after, they started working on a bill to prevent younger people from leaving the shores.

All these actions are closely monitored by them to gauge how far they can get away with stuff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by Konquest: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kiddyong123ayo:
This people are just running a ponzi scheme here in Nigeria, out of 100 applications, issue 12 visa reject the rest, all year. Fxck

To get a date na wahala, to arrive for the interview na work, I think they are just operating for the people that have dual citizenship (Nigerian and American), just come with your ur blue pali, you won't even sit down with we the unfortunate ones( Nigerian passport)...

That cracked me up... Lol.
Re: American Embassy Is Mad by jchioma: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinTruth:

Most often, invitations are not confirmed.

Rare cases might happen at the discretion of the officer, perhaps something compelling convinced the officer (Grace works wonders).

Las-las, it is still the discretion of the officer no matter how good or bad your application and answers were: that is why no meaningful reason for rejection is ever given to failed applicants and no Visa Denied stamp as well (so other embassies don't see you have been rejected by USA and ask you why when they never give you anyone reason).

But it is generally advised not to go with a virgin passport as a single tourist applicant.

OK, if I get you right, traveling with a family has greater chance of success then. Talking about grace, the officer asked what my friend did for a living and when he mentioned it, he became interested and asked him if he (the officer) wanted to do a particular job, what would it take? Of course, my friend wasn't lying, so he began to list the items and explain how the job could be done, immediately, the guy smiled and said "that's right". Na so, every other protocols were waived and Visa granted for a family that had not traveled out before o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bimffo:
USA is one of least safe country to stay in the world. Any idiiïîot can just pick a gun and bring you down.

But they will sit down in walter avenue and deny us entry. But is it their fault? It is not at all.

If my people can just listen to me and avoid USA like a plague, it would have been better for us.

We grant those idiîîiots VISA on arrival, but to even get dates for interview is the problem. Fvvûvck them and their country.

I wish we can just avoid the country. They are collecting money from us every year, through VISA Fee and SIVES fee.

MalignantGUEST got something to say about this? grin
Re: American Embassy Is Mad by NaBanga: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
America doesn't need you. There are other countries. They do not owe you anything. Apply at your own risk. undecided
Re: American Embassy Is Mad by dominique(f): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
You guys should chill till 2026 world cup. That's the route many people will use to japa permanently like the ones that did on US '94. That's if Nigeria qualify sha o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by feranmi143: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
dominique:
You guys should chill till 2026 world cup. That's the route many people will use to japa permanently like the ones that did on US '94. That's if Nigeria qualify sha o
Yo fish, 2026 grin

3 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by Whois(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
dominique:

Sense will not kee us grin

4 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by fortunez1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na wa
Re: American Embassy Is Mad by ModCaller: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
If you have blue pali, then you don't need visa to enter US

3 Likes

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by Chasemaduka: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Who is the president of Nigeria in the foreign policy of any country in policy relating to Nigeria/Nigerians? Lol
shegzhkn:

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by ModCaller: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
yove:
Stay in your country and make it work.

You CANNOT make your country work. You're not the only one in the country.

Do you even know how complex a country is?

1 Like

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by faceLAGOS: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
What if you go through study route?
Re: American Embassy Is Mad by VinTruth: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
jchioma:

OK, if I get you right, traveling with a family has greater chance of success then. Talking about grace, the officer asked what my friend did for a living and when he mentioned it, he became interested and asked him if he (the officer) wanted to do a particular job, what would it take? Of course, my friend wasn't lying, so he began to list the items and explain how the job could be done, immediately, the guy smiled and said "that's right". Na so, every other protocols were waived and Visa granted for a family that had not traveled out before o.

Spot on, Grace at work.... Yes, travelling as a family has more success rate. Don't forget the most of us go married and divorce to marry over there to gain citizenship. They believe a family trip most often will come back home than an individual trip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Embassy Is Mad by PeaceNation: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:
Try go other countries to apply . but u guys are just too obsesse with this US the country no move me 1 bit .
Op Luxembourg get free transportation for it citizens O these are countries we should try to go.

I think Luxembourg is nearer to sweden

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver From Hell! See What This Driver Is Trying To Do On Eko Bridge - Photos / Canadian: Prospects For Foreigner / The New Seven Wonders Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.