Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption (1329 Views)

Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters / Newswatch:Niger Area Plantation Slaves Of The British Empire Revolts / Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by snailspeed: 11:21pm On May 22, 2018
Remember this Story from Newswatch Magazine, March 1999, of how Buhari ran a corruption regime in the PTF? This why Buhari will continue to defend Abacha.

Those who sold his integrity story did a good job. You have to commend them for how they spurn and spread such a lie. A complete hoax! Buhari is one of the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by chuksjuve(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2018
Mr integrity grin
Cc Sarkki
Yarimo
Buhariguy

Come and defend your idol grin

1 Like

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by Paperwhite(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2018
Watch how the afore mentioned fellas will avoid the thread like plague.According to them, Buhari is akin the George Orwell's Animal Farm most wicked but cunny character-"Comarade Napoleon is always right"

2 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On May 22, 2018
Buhari has always been a liar , fraudster and Human abuse criminal who will be one day paraded at the Hague if he lives long enough for that day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by buhariguy(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2018
chuksjuve:
Mr integrity grin
Cc Sarkki
Yarimo
Buhariguy

Come and defend your idol grin
as I said before, you are just a kid.
We have iron out this issue before 2015 election.
Another election is coming for the jobless intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra, to tell us how saraki accused buhari of $2.8b in 1978 as the same petroleum minister under thief OBJ

Bring your candidate, if I will not show you how the idiotic pig of a candidate stole our 30tr naira in the past.
Paperwhite:
Watch how the afore mentioned fellas will avoid the thread like plague.According to them, Buhari is akin the George Orwell's Animal Farm most wicked but cunny character-"Comarade Napoleon is always right"
SalamRushdie:

He is a kid for calling you to come and work for your money? ..i don't understand these adult Buharists at times cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by Paperwhite(m): 11:42pm On May 22, 2018
buhariguy:
Just acknowledge that it's beyond you brother man.Defending a dullard of this nature is very difficult.

3 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by SalamRushdie: 11:43pm On May 22, 2018
buhariguy:

He is a kid for calling you to come and work for your money? ..i don't understand these adult Buharists at times cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by chuksjuve(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2018
buhariguy:

Is that all you can say?
Mr adult grin grin

I feel your pain, trying to defend what cannot be defended..

3 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by chuksjuve(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

SalamRushdie:

Thank you my brother ..

I am calling his attention to his job description..

I don't understand why someone would be this lazy to do his usual defending job..

Buhariguy is a lazy BMC crew / Nigerian youth ..

I think buhari needs to sanction him for complacency angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by chuksjuve(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2018
buhariguy:

Bring your candidate, if I will not show you how the idiotic pig of a candidate stole our 30tr naira in the past.

Before you show your self the past, why not show us this one that's less than 6 months old !

Where is our subsidy money under the watch of your idol who doubles as minister of petroleum.?

3 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by buhariguy(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

don't read a book by is cover.
Paperwhite:
Just acknowledge that it's beyond you brother man.Defending a dullard of this nature is very difficult.
what if i said your ineffectual buffoon stole 30tr naira in 5yrs and madueke stole $150b from oil .
Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by buhariguy(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2018
snailspeed:
Remember this Story from Newswatch Magazine, March 1999, of how Buhari ran a corruption regime in the PTF? This why Buhari will continue to defend Abacha.

Those who sold his integrity story did a good job. You have to commend them for how they spurn and spread such a lie. A complete hoax! Buhari is one of the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria.
and a ptf was a success story, that was the only good achievement of abacha regime.
Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by awoofawoo: 1:15am On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has always been a liar , fraudster and Human abuse criminal who will be one day paraded at the Hague if he lives long enough for that day

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by snailspeed: 1:17am On May 23, 2018
buhariguy:
and a ptf was a success story, that was the only good achievement of abacha regime.

Success story where? The uselesss guy stole the whole ptf money using his cousin as a front! Is that your definition of success?

1 Like

Re: Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption by snailspeed: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2018
buhariguy:

Success story ko, nonsense story ni!

You are not a serious person at all!

(1) (Reply)

Assurance:lawmaker, Gbajabiamila Buys Wife N100m Benz G-wagon As Birthday Gift / Ekiti: Sule Lamido Attacks Buhari Over Governorship Poll / How Ex-pres. Jonathan Cancelled Baro Port & Divert N19 Billions To ND Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.