Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) (34779 Views)

Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11 / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by bobokeshington: 10:00am On May 23, 2018
wawu
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
I’m obsessed kiss kiss kiss

Just love black skinnn kiss kiss kiss
Wish I was 4 shades darker than I am.

And you get fair person pix as your dp angry angry who do you think you are contradicting?

P.s - 50% people saying black is beautiful, nice black, sweet black, black this, black that are just doing so because society frown against fair people as bleachers. In reality, they will be thinking of why the child come black like this.

Hypocrisy everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by themonk(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2018
Black Excellency
We gon let them see.
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:00am On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
I’m obsessed kiss kiss kiss

Just love black skinnn kiss kiss kiss
Wish I was 4 shades darker than I am.

Rub charcoal on yourself grin

Wish the bleachers can see your comments

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by TinyHacker: 10:01am On May 23, 2018
We will not hear word now
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by olawamide042(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2018
The Baby looks like One Teddy bear like that sha......
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:01am On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Rub charcoal on yourself grin

Wish the bleachers can see your comments
maybe
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2018
Cute
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by chukzyfcbb: 10:13am On May 23, 2018
see how chubby the boy is, I guess its as a result of her eating every 10minutes during pregnancy.

nicey

2 Likes

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Queenserah26(f): 10:16am On May 23, 2018
Lovely kiss
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by millomaniac: 10:17am On May 23, 2018
Saviour22:
the child is sooo black embarassed

What's wrong with that undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by laivwire(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2018
That third picture reminds me of a CO
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Dazzle86(f): 10:19am On May 23, 2018
He is soo cute. I just love babies. Little angels.

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Dazzle86(f): 10:21am On May 23, 2018
cocoboss:
madam carry ya young blood comot for here o, before our girls go start use em pic masturbate!!!!
The Only damn tin they gwed at# QuickMasturbation grin grin grin
You are sick. You must be a pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by cocoboss(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2018
well i couldn't think of a more sick person than you,
use the nearest psychiatrist home- foo foo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dazzle86:

You are sick. You must be a pedophile.
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Princeboca12(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2018
I so love babies.. How I wish i had a younger sibling. Lord please bless me with beautiful girls and cute boys.

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:27am On May 23, 2018
Wooow

He is cute
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Princeboca12(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2018
My love babies... How I wish i had a younger sibling. Lord please bless me with beautiful girls and cute boys.
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:33am On May 23, 2018
Such a gorgeous baby, kiss so fat too kiss
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by folake4u(f): 10:36am On May 23, 2018
cry OMG I just wanna hold that baby and tug his cheeks.

Beautiful people.

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Simeonalvez(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2018
Black is beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Dazzle86(f): 11:00am On May 23, 2018
cocoboss:
well i couldn't think of a more sick person than you,
use the nearest psychiatrist home- foo foo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol,I understand perfectly well while you would make such a comment. You are probably a gay and pedophile at the same time. Dumb pervert. Mind numbing slowpoke.
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2018
nelsonB:

You are looking for trouble where there is non abi

He is saying it as it is... Inferiority complex is a real disease among most Nigerian women, and they transfer this madness to their innocent kids. Imagine mothers mixing Funbact-A and Skineal with lotion to apply on babies as young as 3 months undecided

Just imagine the early exposure to steroids!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by cocoboss(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2018
dumb ass, you just so dumb you fink evrybadi x gay....well f*ck you i prefer clean pussies
i aint just done with pussy yet...trust me ya sister x included tongue tongue tongue
Dazzle86:

Lol,I understand perfectly well while you would make such a comment. You are probably a gay and pedophile at the same time. Dumb pervert. Mind numbing slowpoke.
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Dazzle86(f): 11:19am On May 23, 2018
cocoboss:
dumb ass, you just so dumb you fink evrybadi x gay....well f*ck you i prefer clean pussies
i aint just done with pussy yet...trust me ya sister x included tongue tongue tongue

Lol,exactly what a f.a.g.g.ot would say. Pele, that must be one lonely closet you are in. grin
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by cocoboss(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2018
oh i see, woah how does it feel being jobless!!! grin grin grin
Dazzle86:

get out of my mention angry angry angry
Lol,exactly what a gay will say. Pele, that must be one lonely closet you are in. grin
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by johnmattew: 11:25am On May 23, 2018
Angelfrost:

He is saying it as it is... Inferiority complex is a real disease among most Nigerian women, and they transfer this madness to their innocent kids. Imagine mothers mixing Funbact-A and Skineal with lotion to apply on babies as young as 3 months undecided

Just imagine the early exposure to steroids!
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by peacockremi(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2018
wait o.... in the first to the last picture.... I think the baby is masturbating .
pls nairalander help me to confirm
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2018
Cute
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 23, 2018
fine boy liks dis? nufin do dis beaautiful skin oooo.
correct fine boy like dis... big bold beautiful boy like dis?
anyone condemning dis skin na sule egbira

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:35pm On May 23, 2018
1 years old?

Beautifully black.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / My Mother Wants To Remarry / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.