Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday (38874 Views)

Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by ngwababe(f): 8:53am On May 23, 2018
nero2face:
Ladies always seem to support a wicked woman in public , does it mean all ladies and wicked undecided undecided undecided
...just don't get it why most ladies see cee c as a role model

E tire me too!
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by HomeOfMe(f): 8:55am On May 23, 2018
ashewoboy:
no wonder ladies like macho guys. i have come to realise that more ladies love cee c than the guys. a lot of guys are against her unruly behaviour. they call alex husband snatcher buh why was cee c treating tobi with disdain? he found someone who was treating him right so he moved on.

oya like for alex and share for cee c.
Ceec was just playing the game but she took it overboard. Jobless fans. Instead of them to aspire to be better and more successful,they're busy monitoring bbnaija ex housemates.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:57am On May 23, 2018
Someone said Alex has a lot to learn because she was holding her glasses in four out of five pictures. Seriously? undecided

It beats me how these people set standards!
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by enemmo(f): 8:57am On May 23, 2018
Vivos:
How can people be so bitter? If Nigeria is frustrating you don't take it out on others, we are all facing the same thing.
Alex is facing a lot as it is, why add more problems to the one she already has. Maybe it's just a coincidence, my sis and I sometimes end up wearing same thing and we'll just laugh it off

Nigerians are hypocrites and bitter, very wicked people and just very few good ones

You said it all.God bless you
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by aewhydot: 8:57am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too many jobless, bitter and crazy people on the internet.

God help us all.

Who hacked your moniker? undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by MENTORCH(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2018
There is nothing similar there.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by jay4rhyme: 9:00am On May 23, 2018
what exactly is wrong with wearing same outfit?
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by CaptMG: 9:01am On May 23, 2018
nero2face:
Ladies always seem to support a wicked woman in public , does it mean all ladies and wicked undecided undecided undecided
wat is dis one saying
find #5 go buy sense
nero2face:
wat is dis one saying
find #5 go buy sense
nero2face:
wat is dis one saying
find #5 go buy sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by gabbie77: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Lloydfolarin: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
Tracypacy:
~ A friend of mine just left Nigeria for Canada last week. Just got off the phone with him & I was surprised when man started crying & I asked why he was doing that & he said “I feel like I wasted 25 years of my life in Nigeria” Oh Nigeria, what have we done to deserve all these?
~ Let me say this in pidgin “If you never reach another man’s farm, you no go know say person farm big pass your own”
Hopefully, Nigeria will be a better country for us all but really, seems we aren’t enjoying anything in this Nation.

Thank me later.

Continue with your hustle in Nigeria and strive to make it.

You ll make it eventually.

If you can hustle in Nigeria just like the way immigrants hustled abroad, you ll surely make it in Nigeria.

After few years, call this your friend and ask him how far

Never ever take his words on the phone or pictures as truth

By then, if God has bless you a bit, tell him you are coming to visit him for two weeks in Canada

Trust me, he ll either give you an excuse not to come or you ll go there and see what he called enjoyment.

Young man, have you seen Nigerians and Ghanaians walking through hundreds of miles from USA to get to Canada?

But some Nigerians in USA ll lie to you as if life in USA is better. If you go to USA or Canada without your working permit from Nigeria, i can bet you on this that you ll regret it.

Having 24/7 electricity is not enjoyment but massive bill

Having or seeing good roads without a car or documents to get your driving licence to drive on those roads is suicidal and painful.

Seeing all the good things around you in Canada and America without documents to access them is killing and devastating.

You ll only be taking pictures to deceive your friends in Nigeria how beautiful life is.

4 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Mutemenot(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2018
bitter team grin
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Benekruku(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2018
cocoboss:
this alex girl s*cks....i stopped following her on insta fr sum reasons i can tell, always posting pics and sh*t

Don't blame her.

She is a village girl

New to the city and getting freaked
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by adegeye38(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2018
nero2face:
ceec is not wicked, she is honest,strong and real

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by kyutepanda(f): 9:25am On May 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Which one is cee c?
ahahahahaahaha are you from country naija so??
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by alextobi1247: 9:29am On May 23, 2018
No hate for both... wink wink wink
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Tlyon(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Which one is cee c?
the one on black
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by chisure: 9:31am On May 23, 2018
Is the dress and style made only for CEE-C. Women are there worse enemies.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by AjayiOreofe: 9:44am On May 23, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Big brother Naija 2018 has ended and the housemates have moved on with their lives, but fans of the show have continued to drag the housemates and even themselves.

Yesterday, Alex rocked similar outfit as Cee-C while she went visiting Annie Idibia for something they are working on... from her hair to even the shoe, and most of Cee-C's fans weren't having it.

Cee-C rocked the outfit to her interview with Pulse.

See more of their comments here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/cee-cs-fans-drag-alex-for-rocking-similar-outfit-with-her.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Some ladies will just be behaving like ode, abeg let all dis bbnaija shit stop jooor.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2018
una get time
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Dollabiz: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by thatigboman: 10:07am On May 23, 2018
cocoboss:
this alex girl s*cks....i stopped following her on insta fr sum reasons i can tell, always posting pics and sh*t
alex is a big bloody fool.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by shawnmendes: 10:16am On May 23, 2018
Vivos:
How can people be so bitter? If Nigeria is frustrating you don't take it out on others, we are all facing the same thing.
Alex is facing a lot as it is, why add more problems to the one she already has. Maybe it's just a coincidence, my sis and I sometimes end up wearing same thing and we'll just laugh it off

Nigerians are hypocrites and bitter, very wicked people and just very few good ones
honestly, I am so disgusted by people's behavior. Na wa. Going to her page to spew hate daily. God forbid.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Nobody: 10:19am On May 23, 2018
Why do we women hate on our fellow women so much? Not common with the men folk I must say. Seriously if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Peace
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by trustworthy1(f): 10:20am On May 23, 2018
aewhydot:

Who hacked your moniker? undecided shocked
lol unlike Nwamaikpe
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by MarieSucre(f): 11:59am On May 23, 2018
nero2face:

Lol hilarious. You're so deluded.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:06pm On May 23, 2018
femi4:
Awon monitoring spirit
Abi o
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by emelda86(f): 1:05pm On May 23, 2018
Tracypacy:
~ A friend of mine just left Nigeria for Canada last week. Just got off the phone with him & I was surprised when man started crying & I asked why he was doing that & he said “I feel like I wasted 25 years of my life in Nigeria” Oh Nigeria, what have we done to deserve all these?
~ Let me say this in pidgin “If you never reach another man’s farm, you no go know say person farm big pass your own”
Hopefully, Nigeria will be a better country for us all but really, seems we aren’t enjoying anything in this Nation.

Chai...naija
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Celerita: 1:43pm On May 23, 2018
ALEX GOOO GURL , U WILL GO PLACES,BUT THERE IS NO WAY ALEX IS WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT CEE CC IS PUTTING ON NAH U GUYS SHOULD FREE THE BABE JOOR ALEX GO GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Celerita: 1:44pm On May 23, 2018
ALEX GOOO GURL , U WILL GO PLACES,BUT THERE IS NO WAY ALEX IS WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT CEE CC IS PUTTING ON NAH U GUYS SHOULD FREE THE BABE JOOR ALEX GO GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, Haters you can go and hug transformer
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by zicoisaac: 3:11pm On May 23, 2018
Lemme drag Alex too. Alex is fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / Charles Inojie & Wife Obehi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.