Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" (16725 Views)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by gurunlocker: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
These guys are embarrassing and insulting Nigerians..... I don't blame you, you are still collecting federal government money every month.

If you are like an average Nigeria pensioner who hasn't receive any money for 4 years, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by nkul: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
its not your fault...by the time the next regime comes in and you are retired compulsorily, you sef will become lazy at home

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by midehi2(f): 9:56am On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
I agree
agree on what? do you know how they steal on borders, not surprised its coming form his stinking mouth
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2018
Give him food and he will sing Nigerian Youths are lazy
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 9:57am On May 23, 2018
First Nigerians have been termed lazy, now "HUNGRY"
Is it wrong to ask for more?

Even the gods are now hungry, price items for sacrifices have now gone up all thanks to the CHANGE in POWER, So, the gods have to manage and appreciate every meal grin grin grin

You know what they say about an hungry man right?
What about hungry gods? grin grin
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by mybestlove(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2018
Why won't he vomit rubbish.

Manna fell from heaven for him when he came the head of an agency he knew nothing about.

Idiots and enemies of the state
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Omeokachie: 9:59am On May 23, 2018
Now they blame the victims of their mis-governance
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by jamace(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2018
Haba, oga Ali. Keep yourself out of nonsense talk, else I will withdraw my repect for you. angry
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by TinyHacker: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
Why won't he say this when he's inside AC eating food for doing nothing, see his belle grin
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 10:06am On May 23, 2018
the usual crap from a bunch of deluded anscestors!

nig deserves far better than these redundant air-heads !
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by waveman2: 10:07am On May 23, 2018
No wonder he deceided to collect custom duty for old vehicles imported long ago because he felt only lazy Nigerians are crying hunger. If I were bubari, I will fire this guy the next day because he his a treat to my reelection.This guys just show they, ve not been in touch with reality for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by osazeeblue01: 10:08am On May 23, 2018
One of the confused idiots in the government.
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by realitychick: 10:12am On May 23, 2018
The things God go judge plenty,,,imagine person just dey vomit rubbish wey full him brain.Hungry and lazy goes together,Cos him and his custom men wey there own is to extort small business man wey dey hussle,they fustrates importers, only to take bribe and divert peoples good.The thunder wey go punish this man and him men don Ready.Nonsense and useless comment from a Retard Man.
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Hanny4life: 10:14am On May 23, 2018
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by victorazyvictor(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2018
We no blame you.
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by pedrilo: 10:21am On May 23, 2018
This APC old men are very arrogant sha.
But It's alright.
We'll meet at the polls

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Austinoiz(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2018
What do u expect to hear from a zombie if not to praise his master?
He should continue, at least he knows his target audience are the Afonjas abd the Almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2018
It is getting harder and harder for zombies to defend this administration. grin grin grin grin grin
But anyway, BMC must earn pay.

sarrki,sarkin,buhariguy,madridguy

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Macnnoli4(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2018
Hunger kwa? Oga, it is the high price of foodstuff and other items that was the problem
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Sarkin: 10:33am On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
It is getting harder and harder for zombies to defend this administration. grin grin grin grin grin
But anyway, BMC must earn pay.

sarrki,sarkin,buhariguy,madridguy

We support equality, justice and fairness. We are men of light and integrity...

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2018
Sarkin:

We support equality, justice and fairness. We are men of light and integrity...
Then explain this statement by this man which is in accordance with buhari lazy youth statement.
Justify your 30k stipend
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by saneasses(f): 10:40am On May 23, 2018
like you right?
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Sarkin: 10:45am On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Then explain this statement by this man which is in accordance with buhari lazy youth statement.
Justify your 30k stipend

First of all, who told you we are being paid or where did you learn that from?
Little do I have to say about this issue, but the man in somewhat correct and incorrect. That's he's view which makes him somewhat ignorant on the state of things.
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2018
I will not blame you. .because you were opportune to be selected from retirement to become a custom head you knew nothing about. . . .what is inspection?
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Kenedex: 10:52am On May 23, 2018
if this man does not know what to say he should learn to be quite, what has the government done to make the life of Nigerians meaningful instead of develop the economy they worse it more with their useless policy ,this man is not fit to hold any public post in this country,God will judge you one day wit this your senseless talk
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2018
Sarkin:

First of all, who told you we are being paid or where did you learn that from?
Little do I have to say about this issue, but the man in somewhat correct and incorrect. That's he's view which makes him somewhat ignorant on the state of things.
So you are defending this dullard government for free shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked thats a shame.
The man is correct my ass. Nigerians hustle and they do whatever they can to survive.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by ribbit: 10:56am On May 23, 2018
saaron:
I have never seen a govt anywhere in the world that insults its citizens like buhari's destructive regime. With fast rising food prices daily no thanks to Buhari's visionless policies and a static income since 2015, you expect Nigerians not to be hungry? Virtually 90-95% of all incomes and salaries today goes to food, a major reason why the middle class is fast disappearing in this regime.
Well, I guess those who's agricultural produce were destroyed by buhari's terrorist herders must be very lazy. But what do I know? North East people might actually be the most laziest set of people in the world.
exactly.

food just dey carry all the money go.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by grabdbull: 10:57am On May 23, 2018
But of course, only the lazy who refused to continue going to the farm despite the fact that their immediate community had been attacked by herdsmen/Libyans/Chadians/Militias/communal antagonists (feel free to pick one), are hungry.

Sir, tell them the truth. They have failed to provide security and swelled the ranks of the unemployed.
Re: Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" by Sarkin: 10:58am On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

So you are defending this dullard government for free shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked thats a shame.
The man is correct my ass. Nigerians hustle and they do whatever they can to survive.

OF COURSE WE HUSTLE. BUT IF PDP WERE TO RULE US, WE'LL BE IN A DEEP SHIT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Increases And Passes 2020 Budget / FG Approves $1.5bn For Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery / Who Says Pantami Should Resign? - DailyTrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.