Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (33735 Views)

Court Orders Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari To Account For $5bn Abacha Loot / Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:59am On May 23, 2018
What will happen if President Muhammadu Buhari orders the arrest and prosecution of former President Olusegun Obasanjo over the $16b power probe?

Will the Yorubas rise up in defence of their son? (Is that why Obasanjo is romancing Afenifere his former sworn enemies?).

Will the international community intervene on OBJ's behalf?

Will this probe signal the end of Buhari and APC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Firefire(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2018
Buhary is also a very kworupt element.

He cannot try that rubbish.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Paperwhite(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2018
Abeg let Buhari do it as they will expose & disgrace themselves while Nigeria will be better for it.Meanwhile Buhari only open can of worms when anyone become his perceive enemy.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by CodeTemplar: 8:06am On May 23, 2018
It will make it clearer to many more that Buhari's anti corruption war is mainly targeted at people that oppose his second term in anyway.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by madridguy(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2018
Interesting....Media just want to create scene where there is none.

PMB don't have time for Pa OBJ.

Everything na army arrangement in Baba 70 voice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Paperwhite(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin
Talk nah or are you laughing @ your oga "ballessness"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Paperwhite(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2018
madridguy:
Interesting....Media just want to create scene where there is none.

PMB don't have time for Pa OBJ.

Everything na army arrangement in Baba 70 voice.
But Buhari wants to start another political vendetta nah.

15 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by madridguy(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2018
OBJ never represent the interest of the Yoruba's so don't bring the Afenifere into this.

To me, Pa OBJ and PMB are just playing some kind of Army arrangement and no hard feelings.

nairavsdollars:
What will happen if President Muhammadu Buhari orders the arrest and prosecution of former President Olusegun Obasanjo over the $16b power probe?

Will the Yorubas rise up in defence of their son? (Is that why Obasanjo is romancing Afenifere his former sworn enemies?).

Will the international community intervene on OBJ's behalf?

Will this probe signal the end of Buhari and APC?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by madridguy(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2018
Forget, I won't be surprise tomorrow if PMB wake and say he never instruct anyone to attack Pa OBJ on his behalf.

Paperwhite:
But Buhari wants to start another political vendetta nah.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by omowolewa: 8:17am On May 23, 2018
Jimoh will come out to justify it.

But the truth is that your beloved PMB knows better and will not want to cross the lines.

Let him try it first sha

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 23, 2018
I will tell you what will happen, only one thing actually; Heaven will not fall.
Shey na this week "them" realize the misappropriation abi?
Or na say OBJ dey tackle baba and they need something to shut him up grin grin grin.

Whatever works for both of them, they both have had chances of bettering the lots of Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by HtwoOw: 8:25am On May 23, 2018
Yoruba Youths will not support Obasanjo or rise up against anyone for his sake

Except OPC and maybe Some Hired thugs

We know what Nigeria has been through , we can not play hypocrites , Ika to ba se Loba maan ge

But i doubt it'll ever come to that ...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by HtwoOw: 8:29am On May 23, 2018
Some Idiots kept posting news from TELL MAGAZINE

In Buhari's assets declaration, there was no Estate listed under his name neither has anyone been able to pin any Estate to Buhari's wife

Panama leak did not have any single evidence on Buhari but OBJ, ATIKU , GEJ , Patience Even Saraki were all listed , and that's an independent international leak

Keep licking your anus over Buhari , I believe if Buhari has skeleton, someone would have leaked it by now

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by SouthEastFacts: 8:29am On May 23, 2018
Buhari won't even take that risk. He couldn't arrest Patience talk more of Jonathan and Obasanjo.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by powerkey: 8:35am On May 23, 2018
Obasanjo and some ex generals have set dangerous traps for Buhari and they pray he falls into that trap as quick as possible.

Arresting Obasanjo or any of the ex president will make it easier to discard Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by pcicero(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
Some Idiots kept posting news from TELL MAGAZINE

In Buhari's assets declaration, there was no Estate listed under his name neither has anyone been able to pin any Estate to Buhari's wife

Panama leak did not have any single evidence on Buhari but OBJ, ATIKU , GEJ , Patience Even Saraki were all listed , and that's an independent international leak

Keep licking your anus over Buhari , I believe if Buhari has skeleton, someone would have leaked it by now

You're stretching your imagination too far. Where and when was OBJ listed in the Panama papers?

35 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by dplordx(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2018
I was born in iyana iyesi a village some miles from Lagos and some couple miles away from obasanjo farm. I am a born and bred otta boy. I will pop Champaign and dance shakushaku if Obj goes to jail again. And I know the people in ogun state will still vote and support Buhari massive. It's buhari who is doing the Lagos aboekuta road. It is buhari who is doing the shagamu road. It is buhari who is doing the ikorodu shagamu road. It is buhari who is paying the state governor to do the sango ojodu abidoun road. It is buhari who is doing the Lagos abeokuta road. It is buhari who is doing this and that in the same state this shamelss and anti-yoruba pig emerge from. The bloody bastard did absolutely nothing for his own people. People like obj are imbeciles and should be shut up like that retad called GEJ. When you spoil house spoil market, he remain who go protect you when you enter wahala. Bastard obj.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:00am On May 23, 2018
dont be surprise bubu is involv
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by HtwoOw: 9:02am On May 23, 2018
Proxy company was listed and anyone who knew the panama leaks would know these fact, i hate when people mention other people to attack them without any contrary evidence to table

I mentioned about 5 names and you think OBJ is the only incorrect name in the list , that's prove you agree the other names are there and no , they didn't list the names in person, it was Swiss and Offshore shell accounts with fake proxy companies that was traced to them

it was over 6 gig information and i downloaded it so , i know what i am talking about
pcicero:

You're stretching your imagination too far. Where and when was OBJ listed in the Panama papers?

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:04am On May 23, 2018
I doubt if Yoruba youths including OPC will rise in defence of OBJ just like Niger Delta militants did for Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by tempest69: 9:16am On May 23, 2018
Make sure u get a copy of OBJ's book today ... Open the middle page and place it on top of your Pre-paid meters, post paid meters, Power fuse, transformer, Generator etc.... And POWER will be seen �...

To have three phase buy the 3 volumes

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Omololu007(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I doubt if Yoruba youths including OPC will rise in defence of OBJ just like Niger Delta militants did for Jonathan
except for him being a yoruba man,on what basis should we rise to defend him?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by talk2archy: 10:03am On May 23, 2018
g
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by darfay: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
E
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by maxiuc(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2018
Eno concern me
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by EODforce: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
. this confirmed that this much talked about slave - master relationship between Hausa and yorubas is truly in existence

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by OboOlora(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2018
shocked

That’s as impossible as Buhari having an erection with his wife

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by abumeinben(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2018
Here's what would happen.

Obj back to prison.

Week 1: Nigerians would be surprised.
Week 2: Obj would open long sealed can of worms.
Week 3: Babangida clan would strike the dauta head.
Week 4: CIA, through the evil genius, would engage

Typing......

Ok back from commercial...
Week 5: Coalition of retired generals would back Babangida.
Week 6: Afenifere, OPC would react.
Week 7: Arewa of North would threaten bread and butter as usual.
Week 8: Islamic Movements would say what they usually say.
Week 9: Ndigbo would still be watching.
Week 10: Niger Delta...would weigh Obj act in Bayelsa against fulanis, bokoharam, marginalization, 5% and use oyeh to threaten FG. Then start bombing.
Week 11: Everywhere will scatter.
Week 12: Nigeria would die
Week 13: About 5 or 6 countries would emerge.
And we'll be happy down south. angry

Disclaimer: My opinion. Unauthorized interaction not advised.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by sweerychick(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2018
It's extremely difficult to arrest an ex president in a democratic government, except he /she was impeached for any allegations or corruption! So the much PMB can do about this is just to talk!

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by edugiddy007: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
truth be told..we all know nothing will ever happen to a one time president as long as it in nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borel Teguia Invents Solar Drone To Fight Boko Haram / Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.