Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos (25527 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 11:23am On May 23, 2018
Hmmnn after Devil fear man. Men are their own worst enemy.
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 11:27am On May 23, 2018
What d heck are you saying Mr Man..

Oh! Is you, the anticlockwise man. I shouldn't have quote you sef
undecided

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which type of bra is this one?
She is very lucky that her brezz region wasn't affected.

In my honest opinion, the girl obviously didn't handle this situation well.
There are smarter ways of breaking up with a benefactor
without hurting their pride.

But she didn't merit being acid bathed.
I can relate to his anger but her uncle's reaction is unjustified.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by Ibrahim505(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2018
Terrible things still going in in the south east. How could Nigeria as a country progress with such barbaric attitude. I was initially posted to southeast for my Nysc but, I had summarily seek relocation out of that southeast: if they are treating themselves this way what about strangers that has no interest with their values?
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 11:32am On May 23, 2018
Heey! this is a pure evil and abomination. How could a person wit erythrocyte running in his vain has such a wicked heart.

D Mr Samuel should rot in jail and never see d outside world again.
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by BrutusOj(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can relate to his anger but her uncle's reaction is unjustified.
Honestly, you can be very annoying and stupi.d with your posts most times
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by chisure: 12:04pm On May 23, 2018
Let's start a discussion on MENTAL HEALTH. This is becoming unbecoming in this country.
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 12:17pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Chinedu...Chinyere..Onyekwelu

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

These developers are too wicked though

grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by LZAA: 12:53pm On May 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Dem ipob. They jealous each other, why won't they jealous great yorubas. Lzaa, Imhotep, I thought you people don't born out of wedlock grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by Irritant: 1:00pm On May 23, 2018
Incest grin

Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by Oreofepeters: 1:06pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:
The way I run away from jealous person Ehn embarassed.

He's having an illicit affair with his niece, isn't that incest already which is an abomination What demon possessed him to commit murder.

And to the deceased niece sef,you've gone to meet your Creator when it's not yet time for you to go. Wonder what you'll tell him that it's konji that sent you to an early grave.

God help us.

Read the news again, the victims are in hospital receiving treatment. no one die during the attack

#stop reading in context
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by gabbie77: 1:19pm On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by Oreofepeters: 1:24pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:
Hmmnn after Devil fear man. Men are their own worst enemy.
leave that mindset, evil is not gender specific. It runs in the veins of every gender. I've heard a lot from husbands who concluded "after devil fear women" but that doesn't change my mindset.

you should have said "after devil fear human"
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 1:29pm On May 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:
leave that mindset, evil is not gender specific. It runs in the veins of every gender. I've heard a lot from husbands who concluded "after devil fear women" but that doesn't change my mindset.

you should have said "after devil fear human"
Thats the same thing guys say when the perpetrator is a woman, yet none of you come to correct them to say "human" then. I'm only pointing out hypocrisy.
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by Oreofepeters: 1:40pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:
Thats the same thing guys say when the perpetrator is a woman, yet none of you come to correct them to say "human" then. I'm only pointing out hypocrisy.
it's common among women

ratio 12:50
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:
it's common among women

ratio 12:50

Nope more guys say it on nairaland and you don't go to correct them then. Hypocrite.
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by freddurst: 1:50pm On May 23, 2018
Just because of p#ssy Nigg@z want to dead their menz
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by tobsvent: 2:19pm On May 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed Some Humanbeings are walking Beast
Buhari tops the list.
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by Oreofepeters: 2:38pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nope more guys say it on nairaland and you don't go to correct them then. Hypocrite.
hypocrite? I don't deserve that insult
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by adiyemama(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 3:33pm On May 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:
hypocrite? I don't deserve that insult

I apologise if it sounded like an insult, you've been nothing but civil to me so I retract the insult. Sorry.
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by indie22(f): 4:00pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67799025] shocked

I can relate to his anger but her uncle's reaction is unjustified

So because someone decides to part ways with you, it's fine for you to try and do her/him harm?

You say you're not trying to justify the act, but your posts suggests that you are and can do thesame thing or even worse.
Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by Oreofepeters: 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

I apologise if it sounded like an insult, you've been nothing but civil to me so I retract the insult. Sorry.
hmn ok btw I like your moniker. Do you mind exchanging digits?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
Developers and immorality: if they are not raping their mothers, they will be marrying their sisters or impregnating own daughters -tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos by folake4u(f): 8:16pm On May 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Read the news again, the victims are in hospital receiving treatment. no one die during the attack

#stop reading in context

My bad then cheesy.

Pls edit my post then, I'll do likewise. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four OPC Members Arrested For Beating Man To Death In Lagos / Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption / Delta Police Arrest Pastor For Defilement Of 2 Underaged Girls Of His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.