Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) (1751 Views)

You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / Shehu Sani Remains Suspended, Kaduna APC Dares National APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) by tommykiwi(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2018
Another crisis between the legislature and the Executive is brewing up after President Muhammadu Buhari dared the National assembly to confront him on Capital Projects.

According to Cable, the President made this challenge on Tuesday when he hosted the Buhari Support Organisation (BSO) led by Hameed Ali, comptroller-general of the Nigeria Customs Service.

The president criticized some of the lawmakers, questioning their work over the years. He said;

“This year and last year’s budget I took to the national assembly was the highest in capital projects – more than 1.3 trillion naira. Let anybody come and confront me publicly in the national assembly”.

What have they been doing? Some of them have been there for 10 years. What have they been doing?”

Buhari’s row with the national assembly began after Buhari ordered the purchase of $496 million Tucano aircraft from the US without approval from NASS.

Source...https://politicsngr.com/crisis-looms-president-buhari-dares-national-assembly-details/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) by chichar1(f): 9:01am On May 23, 2018
tommykiwi:
Another crisis between the legislature and the Executive is brewing up after President Muhammadu Buhari dared the National assembly to confront him on Capital Projects.

According to Cable, the President made this challenge on Tuesday when he hosted the Buhari Support Organisation (BSO) led by Hameed Ali, comptroller-general of the Nigeria Customs Service.

The president criticized some of the lawmakers, questioning their work over the years. He said;

“This year and last year’s budget I took to the national assembly was the highest in capital projects – more than 1.3 trillion naira. Let anybody come and confront me publicly in the national assembly”.

What have they been doing? Some of them have been there for 10 years. What have they been doing?”

Buhari’s row with the national assembly began after Buhari ordered the purchase of $496 million Tucano aircraft from the US without approval from NASS.

Source...https://politicsngr.com/crisis-looms-president-buhari-dares-national-assembly-details/
mtcheeeewwww!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) by Bobbycastrol007(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2018
Both buhari and NASS should Bleep off

3 Likes

Re: ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) by Omeokachie: 12:38pm On May 23, 2018
What was the performance of last year's budget?

You are asking what others are doing rather than give stewardship of what you have done, and are doing!

Such incompetence and cluelessness all rolled in one.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) by samsononyilo(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2018
monumental failure..

Like if you have a pvc already...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) by Talknochip(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
Which Nass?? The Saraki led timid and confused Nass?? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) by mathinips(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2018
Birds of the same feathers

Execithieves and Lesgislathieves

Who dare challenge the Commander in thief
Re: ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) by hardywaltz(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2018
Most of them will be thrown out of NASS 2019
Starting with Andy Uba the Senator seating on the chair of my Senatorial district (he does not represent me)

(1) (Reply)

Abiola's Son Kola Replies Buhari On June 12 Declaration. / Osun Re-run : We Expect To Win At First Ballot – Aregbesola / Apc Release 1000 Cars For Campaigns For The Upcoming 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.