Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police (18666 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Firefire(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2018
Metuh:
Can you see the reason why this country can never get better

10years to conclude investigation on suspects that were arrested a day after the crime was committed

Brethren, get your PVC and vote out that cow presidiot in Aso Rock.

That idiotic cow must go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by asawanathegreat(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2018
APC is big blow to Nigerians
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Metuh: 12:40pm On May 23, 2018
MrMystrO:
hmm

From my experience, I believe The PVC is used for voting in a preferred candidate of ones choice and Not Exclusively to vote OUT anyone. Please tell us, who do you want us to vote? Shouting get Your PVC and VOTE OUT this government is beginning to make no sense anymore. What is the ALTERNATIVE? That should be the Question.
Anybody but Buhari, even a Cow is better than him.

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 23, 2018
If you want to write a bestseller titled "How Not To Run A Country" , you don't need to go far, just gather news item about Nigeria for two weeks and hit the press.

Trust me, Amazon and Okada books will run out of copies in few days.

What a country!!!
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by MrMystrO(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2018
Metuh:

Anybody but Buhari, even a Cow is better than him.

And If i recall correctly, The “Anyone but Jonathan" mentality brought us where we are today. What if we end up voting for someone worse that buhari? it then becomes anyone but that person again. Nigerians is this the path we want to keep taking for the rest of our existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Assassin101: 12:44pm On May 23, 2018
interesting, thought it would take forever
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by johnmartus(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2018
cheesy wish national assembly can be scrap .
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by ThanosEronz: 12:48pm On May 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
There's nothing bad in spending 10 years to investigate on a matter of national interest. The longer the years the more accurate their findings.

This is the kind of development we need in Nigeria... We shouldn't be too quick to do things. Most developments in foreign countries took more years than this. For example, America's F-22 raptor took up to twenty years to build. So, on behalf of all Nairalanders, we support this move and the rationale behind it.

Solved
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by ThanosEronz: 12:48pm On May 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
There's nothing bad in spending 10 years to investigate on a matter of national interest. The longer the years the more accurate their findings.

This is the kind of development we need in Nigeria... We shouldn't be too quick to do things. Most developments in foreign countries took more years than this. For example, America's F-22 raptor took up to twenty years to build. So, on behalf of all Nairalanders, we support this move and the rationale behind it.

Solved
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by AloneTK: 12:49pm On May 23, 2018
One of the reasons why the West will never respect us...
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Jabioro: 12:53pm On May 23, 2018
I see nothing and l saw every wrong in this country.,comedians at peak.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Mikeross62: 12:53pm On May 23, 2018
Lol,I laugh,omo agege no be here ooo

Do ebay checkout with us.....
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by ThanosEronz: 12:56pm On May 23, 2018
10 yearrs?
How can u complain about CCTV not workin?
There was a video recording and pictures that went viral
Which kind country is this?
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by kmaster007: 1:03pm On May 23, 2018
una well at all
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2018
I won't blame the police on this. Nobody wants to get fired or made an example when powerful people and senators are involved in such acts of indiscipline. When IGP was doing his job he got served and condemned by senators for daring to interfere in acts of indiscipline committed by Dino melaye
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 23, 2018
Jer6s:
aMAZing grin
10 years to investigate ordinary theft, especially one with video evidence.
Lai ki se CENSUS grin

Naija, I hail thee!
There's no CCTV footage. The camera in the senate is not working.
I told someone that this case is very complicated because if there had been CCTV footage, the senate would have made copies and give one to the police for easy investigate.

They will have to rely on peoples testimonies which to me might be biased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 23, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
I won't blame the police on this. Nobody wants to get fired or made an example when powerful people and senators are involved in such acts of indiscipline. When IGP was doing his job he got served and condemned by senators for daring to interfere in acts of indiscipline committed by Dino melaye
And this same people who shouted injustice on Dino's case are the one saying they should arrest Agege because he's not among their favorite crew.
Nigerians and double standards.

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by gabbie77: 1:09pm On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Metuh: 1:10pm On May 23, 2018
MrMystrO:

And If i recall correctly, The “Anyone but Jonathan" mentality brought us where we are today. What if we end up voting for someone worse that buhari? it then becomes anyone but that person again. Nigerians is this the path we want to keep taking for the rest of our existence?
After 4 years, we will vote the person out again till we have a better president.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

There's no CCTV footage. The camera in the senate is not working.
I told someone that this case is very complicated because if there had been CCTV footage, the senate would have made copies and give one to the police for easy investigate.

They will have to rely on peoples testimonies which to me might be biased.

Camera wasn't working, shey?

That just joins the long lists of things not working
in Nigeria.
Wanna know what else isn't working in Nigeria?

*UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS who due to their status are termed LAZY (obviously NOT WORKING)
*Conflict resolution methods in BENUE and other parts (NOT WORKING)
*The BRAINS of some of the people "WE" voted into power (mostly on TECHNICAL STOPOVERS, So NOT WORKING)

I could go on angry

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2018
even when it was captured on live camera,TVC and CHANNELS, who do us this thing, where is Mr integrity grin
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by almayda: 1:24pm On May 23, 2018
what is good for the goose is good for the gander.That is how long investigations take, when it concerns some of us(ordinary Nigerians)
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mace-theft-n-assembly-kicks-as-police-say-investigation-may-take-10yrs-251929.html

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by divineappo(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2018
it is now clear that Buhari & his APC demons stole the Mace
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by 1miccza: 1:32pm On May 23, 2018
The voice of Jacob but the hand of Esau
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by adekhingz(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg make i rest here....

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by maasoap(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2018
alienvirus:
Lol.

Did I just read 10yrs? Well, national assembly members are beginning to feel what the general populace face from the Police. Foot-dragging bails...

National assembly needs to man up and do the right thing without minding whose horse is gored.

What can they do? Impeach Buhari? The probability of succeeding on that is zero.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by maasoap(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2018
Metuh:

10years to conclude investigation on suspects that were arrested a day after the crime was committed

Metuh! Are not you supposed to be in coma by now?
5% want to vote out cow presidiot in Aso Rock. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Omeokachie: 2:04pm On May 23, 2018
What do you expect when you bring a man who is clueless about state affairs to come lead a country in this modern day.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 23, 2018
Nigeria is so so corrupt
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by pssnlimited4all: 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
Obvious signs of a failed state.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by AdamuAudu: 2:47pm On May 23, 2018
Metuh:

Having gotten our pvc, this should be backed with serious prayer. The Almighty God is the creator of the universe, therefore whatever he has created is under his control. Today, Buhari has finished us believing that there is nobody in the country that can withstand him. In that case let us pray and cry to God. He never disappoints just that our hundred days is counted as His one hour but not in all cases. Buhari is just like a dead man without live. Even if the entire place is finished today, Buhari will remain as he is.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by intruxive(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2018
Lol, shebi its the same police that they are fighting they now want their assistance. Oya come and conclude the report for them na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport / Opposition Parties Storm US, UK Embassies Over Plot To Sack INEC Chairman / Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.