Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes (28500 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by enemyofprogress: 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
Very good. I'm so happy to hear this
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2018
chiroyale:

Glo user spotted!

A don taya for dis kain network
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by nowpresence(f): 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
he should just live a single live. None of his marriage has lasted up to two years.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by MusicSots: 8:26pm On May 23, 2018
sinola:

hope it will not affect him in the world cup...

Exactly the first thing that came to my mind. But, he won't make the first team anyway. I pray we don't have injury worries.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2018
We can all see though some ofus are too blind to see that our parents of old had lasting marriages compared now where every other young manonceto play smart with girls why the girls do vice versa.

All I am saying in a nutshell is,dating or courting has not really solved the problem of KNOWING somebody before you marry them.
It has in fact, revealed the unreliabilty of people's hidden behaviour after marriage .
God's way is still surerer and better.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by djon78(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

I knew someone will come here and post trash like this. Even when it comes out that the guy was cheating, had a child outside or has low sperm count, it will still be feminisms fault. Even when it comes out at that the girl is an ardent anti-feminist who takes out time to insults feminists. It will be still be feminisms fault.

In my father and grandfather's generation, it was WESTERN EDUCATION that was bogeyman. They said, western education is what is causing women to do this and that and that and that and blah blah blah. Now feminism na the new dance.

When we cried "men are cheats".
- They said men are naturally polygamous.
When complained "men are being violent"
- They said men are naturally violent and we should pray to marry calm one.
When "men are not helping more at home even now that women are helping more in the house"
- They say men are naturally something that I cannot remember.

Everyday giving out unsolicited advice to slay queen, olosho, runs girls etc Not once to themselves.

For once stop advising women, go and advice your fellow men to change and tolerate and etc se you hear.

Hello I don't get you. Have you heard the word woman of virtue?? She is a very very rare commodity now.
Most especially women living in our big cities and women exposed to civilization.

Infact I see a lot of unletered, illiterate, unexposed couples living peacefully and enjoying their marriages while the so called educated, exposed ones are in misery, with issues scavenging them.

As long as people have left the path of virtue and gone the way of disrespecting values, all these stories will continue to be heard
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by djon78(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2018
Modernity has destroyed a lot of things. Norms, values cherished before are now ignored and we are left with a depraved society .

There is still a narrow way, a path laid by the ancients, we must find that way, or else coming generations will be up for extinction.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by MarieSucre(f): 11:52pm On May 23, 2018
djon78:

Hello I don't get you. Have you heard the word woman of virtue?? She is a very very rare commodity now.
Most especially women living in our big cities and women exposed to civilization.

Infact I see a lot of unletered, illiterate, unexposed couples living peacefully and enjoying their marriages while the so called educated, exposed ones are in misery, with issues scavenging them.

As long as people have left the path of virtue and gone the way of disrespecting values, all these stories will continue to be heard

We are tired of women of virtue. We need men of virtue.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by justhenry(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2018
Divorce kwa? hia!

This John Ogu that proposed to this his gf on the football pitch after their title winning match last season.

I just tire... i'm afraid of marriage already.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 9:54am On May 24, 2018
Yes Ma, I heard you grin
MarieSucre:

I knew someone will come here and post trash like this. Even when it comes out that the guy was cheating, had a child outside or has low sperm count, it will still be feminisms fault. Even when it comes out at that the girl is an ardent anti-feminist who takes out time to insults feminists. It will be still be feminisms fault.

In my father and grandfather's generation, it was WESTERN EDUCATION that was bogeyman. They said, western education is what is causing women to do this and that and that and that and blah blah blah. Now feminism na the new dance.

When we cried "men are cheats".
- They said men are naturally polygamous.
When complained "men are being violent"
- They said men are naturally violent and we should pray to marry calm one.
When "men are not helping more at home even now that women are helping more in the house"
- They say men are naturally something that I cannot remember.

Everyday giving out unsolicited advice to slay queen, olosho, runs girls etc Not once to themselves.

For once stop advising women, go and advice your fellow men to change and tolerate and etc se you hear.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by djon78(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

We are tired of women of virtue. We need men of virtue.

We can never be tired of women of virtue. The society needs more of them. A woman of virtue can easily bend a man. Don't you see men who when they meet these kind of women, turn a new leaf. It takes a good woman to change a man.

The problem with today's society is that the stock of quality women is dwindling by the day. May God help us.

If you have a good woman, the chances of your being good greatly increases.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by MarieSucre(f): 11:17am On May 24, 2018
djon78:

We can never be tired of women of virtue. The society needs more of them. A woman of virtue can easily bend a man. Don't you see men who when they meet these kind of women, turn a new leaf. It takes a good woman to change a man.

The problem with today's society is that the stock of quality women is dwindling by the day. May God help us.

If you have a good woman, the chances of your being good greatly increases.

Nope men need to increase their stock of quality instead so that when women associate with them their good increases greatly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.