Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

$16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released (32046 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: How Amosun, Dangote’s Disagreement Cost Ogun $16b Refinery / Who Got What In $16b Obasanjo Power Deals Revealed / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by Toosure70: 6:00pm On May 23, 2018
by the obj go through with this govt.
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by magzey: 6:00pm On May 23, 2018
THE QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE LIGHT . EH? Dr Prof. Babalawo Olushegu Obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by americanson: 6:02pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:
Even with$13bn, one can build a new power plant capable of powering Nigeria from scratch.

OBJ remains the worst president ever produced in Nigeria.

He awarded Lagos-Ibadan road, Benin-Ore road on many occasions without any success.

He introduced Ghana must go bribery into the national assembly for budget padding.

He badly wanted to be life president through third term and he bribed without conscience.

He is a very useless man indeed.
you finally found your voic3 and came out of your hiding.

You no g3t shame?
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by chrischukszy01(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg someone should help sumerise it in two paragraphs.
Oluwa just pick my call for this my USA visa wey I dey hustle.I can't be in the same continent with this buharia ooo
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by badman007(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
Firefire:
Useless government of blamer and bucks passing.

Very soon Buhary fraudulently acts in PTF will be visited.

what is your problem?

you make me so weak..

you are the problem of this country

3 Likes

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by deji17: 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
mytime24:
Too long angry

BBN, Davido, Shiorma might be your thing then.. I'm sure there are headlines like that.

1 Like

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by deji17: 6:06pm On May 23, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Oluwa just pick my call for this my USA visa wey I dey hustle.I can't be in the same continent with this buharia ooo

Summarize for you? Na so you lazy reach?

1 Like

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by Bizibi(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2018
Firefire:
Useless government of blamer and bucks passing.

Very soon Buhary fraudulently acts in PTF will be visited.
obj messed up in the power sector infact both of them should hide their faces........
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by michoim(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2018
Even the US $13.5billion, did we see the 25% of that as light

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by deji17: 6:08pm On May 23, 2018
magzey:
THE QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE LIGHT . EH? Dr Prof. Babalawo Olushegu Obasanjo

Just open to page 41, Volume 3 of My Watch by Obasanjo, you will get the light. I tried it this morning and it worked. Hahahahaha grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by stonemasonn: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
Since we now know that 13.5 billion dollars was appropriated, now what we should know is how much of it was truly utilized and how much was actually stolen/misused. It is wrong to say there was no meaningful progress.

2 Likes

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
deomelo:

Nna, this was done back in 2008 and presented in 2009 by the same looting and stealing PDP.

I know you are flawed when it comes to crooked and corrupt people, but at least try learn how to read and comprehend.

The same PDP members now saints in APC. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by Od31(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
who was the minister of Power during this period? how come there were no oversight on the execution of the projects awarded.

1 Like

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by onatisi(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2018
hehehehehe

God is so good
it is now a war between the generals
now obj vs buhari
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by Rickyuzzy(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2018
stonemasonn:
Since we now know that 13.5 billion dollars was appropriated, now what we should know is how much of it was truly utilized and how much was actually stolen/misused. It is wrong to say there was no meaningful progress.

Oga did you read the post. All the facts are stated, a committee headed by elumelu submitted reports that all contracts were inflated... And also they were even approved without engineering designs, also there was no legal backing to.withdraw the money in the first place from NASS over the years. So how can you infer there was any progress

Please endeavour to read before commenting, this is the problem with social media... No one is reading, everyone is commenting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by BakireBulmaker: 6:18pm On May 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

They so much believe in the efficacy of their Likes and Shares, that they always feel threatened if any sensible comment from any pro Nigeria handle gathered more LIKES than theirs.

Very deluded souls.

Shattap!

You can't blame Obasanjo for those discrepancies nah
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by willibounce1(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
all these nonsense story still did not give us light. Both Obasanjo and Buhari are highly corrupt individuals who have nothing to offer. why did buhari wait so long to talk about obasanjo's failure? if obasanjo did not tackle buhari 's government, buhari would not have brought this up. just goes to show that they all have nothing to offer the masses except failure.
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by stonemasonn: 6:20pm On May 23, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Oga did you read the post. All the facts are stated, a committee headed by elumelu submitted reports that all contracts were inflated... And also they were even approved without engineering designs, also there was no legal backing to.withdraw the money in the first place from NASS over the years. So how can you infer there was any progress

Please endeavour to read before commenting, this is the problem with social media... No one is reading, everyone is commenting
I read everything. Okonjo Iweala said the money was borrowed from excess crude account to be repaid back. Moreover if there was no progress, Fashola will have nothing on ground to work on, he'll have to start from scratch. I'm not saying OBJ is a saint, but the probe must be thorough and those involved including OBJ must be brought to book.
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by UncleSnr(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
A certain party embezzled funds of this magnitude and people still support them. Really the APC is a step forward from what we had before in governance. One thing I like is the available access to statistical figures by this Government... Infrastructural in nvestment... as well as the increased remittance of funds by agencies that did none of that I'm the past.

Having said that, they can really do better than this. Their progress is not good enough. They need to up their game. Or if this is the best they can do... Then we need another political wrestle come 2019. This healthy competition between parties is good for democracy to progress
Should we vote APC again or try another party with fresh set of politicians?

Please answer my question and don't ask which party will that be.

2 Likes

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by LastSurvivor11: 6:24pm On May 23, 2018
He was a saint when he endorsed buhari but today the story has changed.

God will punish all of them who worked against Jonathan one by one.
GEJ had his flaws but he has proven to be better than all of them..
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by King44(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
actually, IBB did and Abacha perfected it. OBJ only failed to stop it by modernizing it!
correct
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by stonemasonn: 6:26pm On May 23, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
He was a saint when he endorsed buhari but today the story has changed.

God will punish all of them who worked against Jonathan one by one.
GEJ had his flaws but he has proven to be better than all of them..
GEJ was worst.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by somehow: 6:27pm On May 23, 2018
Well the small i know about those currently being probed.

Dasuki get jersey for kuje up till now. hasn't gone home since he was picked up.
Metu has been fainting and waking up everytime it's time to visit the court.

Na the 2 wey i current put be this.

Some have been sacked and ungoing probe going on. babarchir abi wetin be him name?

Another is wanted.. infact i tire.

Dee60:

Let them do the probe and find out if anything new will come out!

But why now? And what has happened to the other probes on the same matter?

Nigerians should be wise. The corruption in this country is systemic and mindless. That power projects will most likely give you insight on how it works.

Have you seen a man that designed and built a FIFTY floor house and forgot to put a lift and even forgot to put a staircase? That is most likely what happened! The project failed before it started, perhaps to make sure that there will be more and more new projects. Honourable Elumelu travelled around with his team. What did they find? The equipment were there but they could not function either because the wrong things were bought or that they were wrongly located.

As long as you continue to look for the equipment purchased with those billions you will probably find a good part of them, but you wont find power!

You see how it works?

So enough of chasing the winds. See what you can make from the remnants and learn your lesson next time to engage the proper hands to do the job!

2 Likes

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by cenaman(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2018
Metuh:
Buharia will soon blame his ancestors for his present failures.

Bubu is dull joor.
u re the dullest among the dull, u re an ipob i guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by Ihateyoumod: 6:35pm On May 23, 2018
OBJ is a thief, see Nigerians defending a thief because of their hatred for buhari.....kai what hatred can do to pple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by saintade01(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg nobody should abuse Buhari today if you haven't read through this revelation.

I doubt if we'll ever get Power right in this country.

3 Likes

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by Metuh: 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
cenaman:
u re the dullest among the dull, u re an ipob i guess.
Cry me a river son
Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by ogunsj: 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
mytime24:
Too long angry
one lazy youth spotted.

1 Like

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by ogunsj: 6:43pm On May 23, 2018
chrischukszy01:
another lazy youth spotted.

3 Likes

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by Rickyuzzy(f): 6:43pm On May 23, 2018
UncleSnr:
Should we vote APC again or try another party with fresh set of politicians?

Please answer my question and don't ask which party will that be.

My school of thought is healthy competition, if another party comes with better ideas and the will to execute, why not try them, but we are not going backwards to PDP, 16years is enough to show us what they are capable of. And we have seen it.

As far as we are making progress, any better party with a good candidate ready to give APC a run for their money is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released by egobetatoday: 7:02pm On May 23, 2018
I have old/used inverter batteries for sale. Please I need the contact of someone who buys old batteries in kaduna state. Pls pls pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / Kogidecides: APC Supporter, Umar Hassan Allegedly Gunned Down By SDP Thugs / Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.