Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? (31113 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by mykero(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2018
mubby4real:

That's a big lie, Davido alone will fill up Wembley
fillantropist ni...

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by LZAA: 5:08pm On May 23, 2018
horluwaloseyi:
Even Adele and Drake can't. Only Micheal Jackson had that power. And he still holds the record to date when 103,000 people filled out Wembley stadium in 1988 for his bad tour
Looks like u don't know big drake and adele are in the u.k

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by mykero(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
Burchester:

Madam go sit down. You probably don’t know drake and cardi b fanbase
baba only 11 artists have filled up Wembley in history..... Beyonce,MJ, Madonna, one d ,etc recently Ed ......you think it is agege stadium abi
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Ayobami7(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2018
None
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by MeBadGan(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Wizkid probably can

Some of my non-Nigerian friends actually know him lol. Thanks to the collabs with Drake, for the most part.

I was also surprised to see his music on a Russian site that's I use to stream music in place of Spotify (because this one's free, and I don't need a VPN to use it lol grin ). The only album of his on there was STFOS though.

I'm not a fan of Nigerian music for the most part but I'd be lying or Jewish (there's a stereotype that Jewish people don't have any groove grin ) if I said some of the dancehall tracks on his last album weren't really catchy.

Slider.kz grin
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Elseductive: 5:35pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

None of them can.
Not even if you combine all three of them.

Only Michael Jackson had that ability.
But now MJ is gone maybe Small Doctor probably will.

Eminem did.
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by DSoj(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2018
FIRST OF ALL
REMOVE OLAMIDE THEN LET'S TALK

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Elseductive: 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
horluwaloseyi:
Even Adele and Drake can't. Only Micheal Jackson had that power. And he still holds the record to date when 103,000 people filled out Wembley stadium in 1988 for his bad tour

Bro, Eminem did it too.
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by enemyofprogress: 6:01pm On May 23, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Honda accord 2010 for sale
1.7m

you gree 100k?
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2018
Only Kendrick Lamar will.
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Barrysleek(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2018
None of them even if fans were paid to attend the show
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by rewarder: 6:43pm On May 23, 2018
Receive sense to type right
Appetizer:
ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!

ME!
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by robinso01(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
mubby4real:

That's a big lie, Davido alone will fill up Wembley
am a fan of davido, but lets say the fact, I don't see him filling up the stadium, 90000 capacity no be small thing.
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by shyanaa: 7:42pm On May 23, 2018
wizkid

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by bakynes(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2018
The new generation MJ will fill Wembley and that’s Chris Breezy.
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by adekunle6224(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2018
none of them, only Mr real and slim case will fill up Webley
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Rosskii: 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, did u fall down from ur nanny’s back when u were small? I’m not even sure CardiB and Drake can sell out Wembley stadium not to talk of these riffraffs.

Meanwhile, this slowpoke above me is gonna type trash as usual. It’s hereditary for him!

They are riffraff because they are Nigerian? Your inferiority complex stinks to high heavens.

You've actually exposed the way you view your own self vis-a-vis Americans/Europeans. You consider yourself inferior to them, which is why you associate the same inferiority with your compatriots. Shame. Better get it into your little thick skull that all human souls are EQUAL in the sight of our Creator.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Rosskii: 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
The whole idea of this thread is wrong-headed.

Why Wembley Stadium? Why England? Is their taste in music the same as ours? Why should we expect any of our artistes to be ''able to'' fill their biggest stadium? Their major stars like Liam Gallagher and Ed Sheeran could not fill out any stadium in Nigeria. Does that make THEM feel any less successful? Hell no.

I don't see any English people wondering if any of their artistes can fill out National Stadium Abuja. This whole thread is an exercise in self-debasement and white worship. Disgraceful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by frubben(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
Arsenal vs Chelsea never fill am finish mtweeee
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by GyKy: 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
Broda wizkid ni
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by ajadiopera(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2018
saheed osupa
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Abillsable: 11:14pm On May 23, 2018
Forget those boys,I can.
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:17am On May 24, 2018
With free GANJA only! grin
I cannot go to ANY of their concerts!
Twa!!!!

I think I would listen to their music without LOOKING AT THEM or watching their videos. embarassed

A bunch of highly favored “riff-RATS”!

THAT OLAMIDE NA THE WORST!!!! Baba IDUMOTA!!! Ta! cry

Olamide was in Houston on May 19th with tickets for $25-$50. Empty hall. Only Yoruba taxi-drivers and “agoyin-women” attended o.

Just like attending a “PHYNO-FINO” concert.
For wetin na? undecided

I cannot attend any Nigerian music concert o. Comedy yes. Nigerian musicians? HELL NO!!!!
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by BAVOSKI(m): 5:15am On May 24, 2018
lekkan:
Dele Odule will do
Tabi Sanyeri

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by makavelli47(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

None of them can.
Not even if you combine all three of them.

Only Michael Jackson had that ability.
But now MJ is gone maybe Small Doctor probably will.
and zoro akpa swag?
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by tammie24: 11:51pm On May 29, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, did u fall down from ur nanny’s back when u were small? I’m not even sure CardiB and Drake can sell out Wembley stadium not to talk of these riffraffs.

Meanwhile, this slowpoke above me is gonna type trash as usual. It’s hereditary for him!
ashewo!
You call them riffraffs
who d hell is your father?

With your ugly face!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday / Aretha Franklin Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.