Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? (11851 Views)

Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / 9 Standard Features In Cars That Have Been Replaced By New Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by RomanticBob: 11:12am On May 24, 2018
What is irrelevant about reverse camera. It is very useful and relevant to me.

That cigarette lighter is very irrelevant to me. I can't smoke. Even those who smoke have what they use.
Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by tojahh(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
In 2010 back in Kaduna, a friend of mine bought a clean EOD for mere 600k because the Hausa man that sold the car didn't understand how Navigation works. He didn't Install Nigerian map on it and he thought it was a fault in the car.

In 2010, EOD for 600K isn't MERE!
Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by thebigkendo(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2018
PAQ:

My No. 1 feature. because of Okada and some deaf pedestrians, i no dey take am play at all. I am so used to it, even on empty roads i dey press am to clear those roaming spirits. grin

Ahhhh!!!! diportivo Abeg help me put meme
Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by Xerox01(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2018
PAQ:

My No. 1 feature. because of Okada and some deaf pedestrians, i no dey take am play at all. I am so used to it, even on empty roads i dey press am to clear those roaming spirits. grin
grin grin grin roaming spirits cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by diportivo: 12:48pm On May 24, 2018
thebigkendo:

Ahhhh!!!! diportivo Abeg help me put meme

PAQ:

My No. 1 feature. because of Okada and some deaf pedestrians, i no dey take am play at all. I am so used to it, even on empty roads i dey press am to clear those roaming spirits.

dem say irrelevant oga......

Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by mammanbawa: 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
diportivo:

King of memes
I hail thee
Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 24, 2018
I don't have a car, Never had one but I think Auto pilot mode or auto cruise control on Auto transmission is useless, suicidal, Irrelevant, death trap and hazardous.
Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by PAQ(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2018
diportivo:

Typical Nigerian, quick to insult b4 using their brain. Simple read will reveal that i was responding to a quote not this thread, but since u too sabi.... Please, house lets giv a round of applause to "Ode" diportivo, King of memes and insults.

Mr. man dont spoil my Friday abeg, address ur ways.

by the way.......

...YOUR FADA!
Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by diportivo: 1:38pm On May 25, 2018
PAQ:

Typical Nigerian, quick to insult b4 using their brain. Simple read will reveal that i was responding to a quote not this thread, but since u too sabi.... Please, house lets giv a round of applause to "Ode" diportivo, King of memes and insults.

Mr. man dont spoil my Friday abeg, address ur ways.

by the way.......

...YOUR FADA!

all seriousness and no fun makes one actually dull grin

tis all banter.....but here u are,seeking applause and den adding ur elders in ur state of origin to the mix undecided

it's sad really cry

u deserve some accolades for ur tantrums...... grin

Re: What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars? by PAQ(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2018
diportivo:

all seriousness and no fun makes one actually dull grin

tis all banter.....but here u are,seeking applause and den adding ur elders in ur state of origin to the mix undecided

it's sad really cry

u deserve some accolades for ur tantrums...... grin

So u can read? My guy have a beer....

....and some sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Main Causes Of Car Engine Vibration / 6 Disadvantages Of Over-speeding / Any Issue With Honda Civic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.