Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman (23035 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by bobnatlo(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by kenzysmith: 1:42pm On May 25, 2018
H
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by henrixx(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
LiftedMan:
b
b for buhari
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by N0favors: 1:44pm On May 25, 2018
Babanawa FC of Anyigba Hahahahahaha that got me

1 Like

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by tectonotimes: 1:46pm On May 25, 2018
Hahahahahahaaaahhhaahhhaaa!!!!!!!!!! The match will be a very interesting one. Are you capable of exporting non-oil products to foreign countries and make millions of naira? Click on the first link on my signature.
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by QUOTATION: 1:47pm On May 25, 2018
LiftedMan:
wetin OBJ dey form sef ? wetin him want. no be him blast GEJ,

I have no idea but the idea of Obasanjo going to the Presidential Villa every day to go and do what? To tell Buhari don’t probe me or what, when he was the president, Buhari was not going there every day the way he is doing now. Obasanjo knows everything about everything, I don’t hate him as I call his name all the time but I hate his policy. He believes that without him Nigeria cannot exist, it’s wrong.
Lt. Shola Oremade (rtd), who fought the 30-month old civil war against Biafra.
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by LiftedMan: 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
QUOTATION:

I have no idea but the idea of Obasanjo going to the Presidential Villa every day to go and do what? To tell Buhari don’t probe me or what, when he was the president, Buhari was not going there every day the way he is doing now. Obasanjo knows everything about everything, I don’t hate him as I call his name all the time but I hate his policy. He believes that without him Nigeria cannot exist, it’s wrong.
Lt. Shola Oremade (rtd), who fought the 30-month old civil war against Biafra.

thats why its hard to trust what politicians say when they are talking or "fighting" OBJ might plotting in favor of BUBU ln the real sense.
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
Buhari shud bury his head in shame. Shameless old man. A president who is yet to commission any federal project is it executive bill that he can sponsor?
This man has already gone down in history as the most incompetent president Nigeria has had.
So shameful.

1 Like

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by ezy9: 1:52pm On May 25, 2018
kontinue.....
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by Tocynone(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=RZArecta2 post=67819191] my friend will you stop that nonsense before amadioha desends on you How can you put Buhari and Arsenal in one sentence ?

I swear this is the funniest

2 Likes

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by tellibody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
loooool

OKKO:
poor PMB
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by kenostika(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
Waiting to see the winner.

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by QUOTATION: 1:58pm On May 25, 2018
Ex Speaker of House of Representatives, Ghali Umar Na’Abba has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to beware of former President Olusegun Obasanjo because he has nothing to offer.
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by AngryNaijaMan: 2:01pm On May 25, 2018
Hilarious grin
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by Owaincouncil: 2:02pm On May 25, 2018
I am not a fan of Buhari, but with all the said executive bills signed by Obasanjo and Jonathan, has Nigeria improve.
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by Pope22(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Please don't bring Bendel Insurance to disrepute like this na ..do you know how many times they won Nigerian league in the past ?
There is one village youth that came together and said they are nsukka youth fc and they normally play monkey post, I think buhari should fit in there, may be they will use him as the post.

2 Likes

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by achi4u(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2018
Buhari abago one chance. grin Compare him to Arsene Wenger biko
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by Firstpage: 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
Owaincouncil:
I am not a fan of Buhari, but with all the said executive bills signed by Obasanjo and Jonathan, has Nigeria improve.

Yes it did. Without those bills, how will buhari fight opposition in the name of fighting corruption?
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
Bubu is considering a juicy offer from Duara United based in Katsina State. That is where he belongs. No stamina
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
Owaincouncil:

Obj is one of the most intelligent and smartest presidents we have have ever had. He has his faults bt he certainly knows his onions and because he loves to talk and knows the importance of carrying people along he always had live media chats with journalists periodically. Things where constantly in motion and we had a sense of leadership and responsibility. Not now we don't know who is even directing the affairs of the country. Cabal 2day, vp 2moro. These are crucial times and we need the best hands and policies bt what are we getting highly conservative narrow minded thinkers

2 Likes

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by dododawa1: 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
RealMadrid is d richest club in d world, and we do sign Expensive players,Since BUHARI d richest president in west African, I will recommend him for REALMDRID,❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄�����❄❄
❄�������
❄�����❄�
❄�����❄�
❄������❄
❄�����❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
��♥BEER♥��
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by slap1(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2018
chukuli:
just imagine say Na buahri de c
oach arsenal fc

It's like you're mad. grin
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by zeepaidinfull: 3:45pm On May 25, 2018
on behalf we that still have brain and vision we gladly accept buhari to govern Nigeria till 2040...
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2018
the redundant blame-trader is the worst thing l ever voted!.....
daura remains his surest destination come 2019!
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by orobs93(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Please don't bring Bendel Insurance to disrepute like this na ..do you know how many times they won Nigerian league in the past ?

the guy annoy me I swear wish him near me I for slap am it's dat serious Katsina united will accept him for sure

1 Like

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by michkings: 4:24pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin grin, abeg mehn no go kill person... Eh no get wettin we no go see in this country... I think transferring him won't solve d problem as u can see, better give Him quick notice comes 2019...
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by surgical: 5:06pm On May 25, 2018
tuniski:

He is a hypocrite God just exposed him! He is hereby transferred to Katsina Utd!
Agadez is best for him

1 Like

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by kareemkamil(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2018
Buhari till 2023 Omaha Allah
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by Jammy28(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai;...those guys with those tweets and the guys here nearly broke my ribs with laughter.

Chineke meh,...see multiple transfers within how many minutes. This should go down as the fastest and the most re-occurring inter-club transfers of the ages.

But maka why now;...how many signatures u want make "za oza room" sign?

1 Like

Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by DonX001: 6:33pm On May 25, 2018
Pope22:

There is one village youth that came together and said they are nsukka youth fc and they normally play monkey post, I think buhari should fit in there, may be they will use him as the post.
grin grin grin
Una don finally kolo for here.
This has to be the craziest transfer of them all....gringringrin
Re: El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman by markfem2: 6:36pm On May 25, 2018
Where are buhari's dogs like yarimo and Co.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) / Wike Employs FFK, Omokri, Abe To Stop Amaechi’s Ministerial Appointment - Eze / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.