Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) (20386 Views)

Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protests At British Embassy In Ireland, Submits Petition / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill / Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2018
Yes na. I know Judge White.

Franking:

Shut up, like say u know Judge White.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
Edu3Again:

The South East has 3 Oil Producing states!
See
https://www.naija.ng/1096390-oil-producing-states-nigeria-2017.html

Now what do Fulani's give Nigeria apart from violence, please dont mention food.
As we buy the food it's not shared as we share our oil revenue with parasites!

So the 3 states do't have names and how many barrels of crude oil do the produce per day? I bet is is 3 cups per day. grin grin grin

Please what is the IGR of those states?
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
victorvezx:

It's not about having oil, it's about how much oil. The oil in the south east is very small, it's not in commercial quantity, that's why the government do not give it much priority, instead they go to search for oil in the north

lolzzzzz

u still a child

I would hv briefed u in my field but is not necessary
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by EVARISTOMONARCH: 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
Ijaya123:

Not unless i feel insulted. No one has monopoly of that.

In reality, we are not practicing democracy in the real sense of it, what we have here is just civilian government arranged by the military for us to follow. And we also lack visionary leaders presently who can lead the people out of this military contraption. Bunch of the politicians we have now can't see beyond their noses. It is all about self preservation and enrichment.

Maybe a Jerry Rawlings measure might be the solution.
The only solution
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 23, 2018
No need to waste my time with you. It's obvious your intelligence is my common sense.

Postanalyser:

Lol....and when i protest,i bring the economic activities of the shithole to a standstill, and have cowards like you trembling.
why mentioning my "head"? oh i forgot, you are a skull miner,but my "head" is "unminnable".

You guys keep being more concern in this issue than us that are directly affected, since when did you purge your hatred of the igbo and become an advisor? i think you seriously need to use your "head". That not withstanding, how market for the draft you are playing, who dey win,you or Tunde?
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by missyadorable(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
But restructuring is what is best for Biafra. If we can decentralize, combine SE and SS together and call the new region biafra while giving them them economic autonomy, everybody is happy and there is no bloodshed

Combine SE with which SS?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by victorvezx(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2018
mrdashing10:

So restructuring?
Yea restructuring. 100% percent resource control for all regions. And all regions shall have their state police. It is very realistic. All that is needed is unity and collaboration between the South-East, South-West, South-South and Middle-Belt. This four regions collaboration will counter the Hausa/Fulani and their numbers they will attempt to use in Parliament
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Edu3Again: 5:52pm On May 23, 2018
Ijaya123:

So the 3 states do't have names and how many barrels of crude oil do the produce per day? I bet is is 3 cups per day. grin grin grin

Please what is the IGR of those states?

Roger3D:
How many generators can the oil power? grin

Lets assume that it's only 1 barrel a year that we produce, what does the Fulani give us apart violence
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 23, 2018
victorvezx:

Yea restructuring. 100% percent resource control for all regions. And all regions shall have their state police. It is very realistic. All that is needed is unity and collaboration between the South-East, South-West, South-South and Middle-Belt. This four regions collaboration will counter the Hausa/Fulani and their numbers they will attempt to use in Parliament
Anyway, the regions are corrupt. Nigerian politics need total overhaul...
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by victorvezx(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
mrdashing10:

Anyway, the regions are corrupt. Nigerian politics need total overhaul...
I think it will start with restructuring. It will also open ways for changes in the constitution

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2018
meccuno:
you can never get 80% oh! not just possible.

It has to be possible my brother or else kasala go burst. Has to be 80% resource control for all regions. The norther region too would control 80% of its resources, so there would be no foul player. 20% goes to FG
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:02pm On May 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Now playing:
Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused
THE SONG SOUNDS LIKE ITS TITLE.
CONFUSING AND USELESS. undecided

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 23, 2018
victorvezx:

I think it will start with restructuring. It will also open ways for changes in the constitution
Still wouldn't solve the problem. These set of politicians need to vacate office. Their generation has failed!!.
Restructure. They will still run the country.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE SONG SOUNDS LIKE ITS TITLE.

CONFUSING AND USELESS. undecided
Means you don't like rock music lol
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by millomaniac: 6:36pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know how some people will just wake up in the morning and teargas and stray bullet will just be "hungrying" them....... angry

Let them be. That's what they believe in.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by victorvezx(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2018
mrdashing10:

Still wouldn't solve the problem. These set of politicians need to vacate office. Their generation has failed!!.
Restructure. They will still run the country.
True. The Problem right now is to get rid of them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
victorvezx:

True. The Problem right now is to get rid of them
This is what they fear. That's why they pass the power around... grin
That's why Atiku, Buhari, Master Yoda (Tinubu), Rochas, Saraki, Mark and the other thieves don't want to rest. GEJ looted enough, that's why he doesn't stress bou politics again.. lol
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Postanalyser: 6:53pm On May 23, 2018
AmiciLord:
No need to waste my time with you. It's obvious your intelligence is my common sense.

Really? but it's also obvious that you all(i mean afonja) lack common sense
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by victorvezx(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2018
mrdashing10:
This is what they fear. That's why they pass the power around... grin
Maybe that is why they take us for granted. Because we allow them
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 23, 2018
victorvezx:

Maybe that is why they take us for granted. Because we allow them
Wetin man go do? In a pure democratic and civilian government, something can always be done. Low key military government is run in Nigeria
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 23, 2018
Go and join them in the protest. Your own na to dey make mouth online. Go join dem. Make soldiers shoot u. Wasted people.

Postanalyser:

Really? but it's also obvious that you all(i mean afonja) lack common sense
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Elliot2(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
SoNature:
Yes, this is why I am always against those saying that Kanu deserves some credit for raising consciousness of restructuring

Kanu was clear that they wanted secession not restructuring

A restructured Nigeria will always be better than a split Nigeria

One thing is certain: when Nigeria is restructured, the population of Lagos will reduce and the population of Niger delta states will soar

I am Igbo

I am for restructuring

I am against secession
ur kind just tire me, seriously. "I am for restructuring,but against secession... bla bla bla. who ask u wetin u stand for? If you have a choice,then why don't they,too?
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by SoNature(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2018
Elliot2:
ur kind just tire me, seriously. "I am for restructuring,but against secession... bla bla bla. who ask u wetin u stand for? If you have a choice,then why don't they,too?

I haven't said that they don't have a choice. Perhaps you should read my comment again

As regards who asked for my identity, well, I am well aware that freedom of expression is still free...at least on the cyberspace, and I am just getting on the soapbox

I won't reply u again

Bye
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Means you don't like rock music lol

I LIKE ROCK. ALL TYPES OF ROCK MUSIC.

BUT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU THAT SONG COULD CAUSE MADNESS, AND I DON'T DESERVE THAT.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Postanalyser: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
AmiciLord:
Go and join them in the protest. Your own na to dey make mouth online. Go join dem. Make soldiers shoot u. Wasted people.

Why do you foools think that something of that nature will occur? oh i forgot, your useless imam was properly dealt with for calling on his coward brothers like you to take ovet Kwara and kogi states. let me inform u,we are not cowards like u people, and we engage the animals in this zoo anywhere and everywhere(nairaland inclusive) .oh less i forget,the army is short of manpower as a result of constant doggystyle boko haram is giving them,so who's gonna save ur useless ass now? civil defence i guess?
Happy slave
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 23, 2018
Shut the f**K up!

Postanalyser:

Why do you foools think that something of that nature will occur? oh i forgot, your useless imam was properly dealt with for calling on his coward brothers like you to take ovet Kwara and kogi states. let me inform u,we are not cowards like u people, and we engage the animals in this zoo anywhere and everywhere(nairaland inclusive) .oh less i forget,the army is short of manpower as a result of constant doggystyle boko haram is giving them,so who's gonna save ur useless ass now? civil defence i guess?
Happy slave
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by degamemaster(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2018
Biafra must be actualised. God bless Biafra.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Elliot2(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2018
SoNature:

I haven't said that they don't have a choice. Perhaps you should read my comment again

As regards who asked for my identity, well, I am well aware that freedom of expression is still free...at least on the cyberspace, and I am just getting on the soapbox

I won't reply u again

Bye
You have your reasons for supporting restructuring,likewise others have for supporting secession.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by toofit007: 8:18pm On May 23, 2018
stephanie11:
Members of the Indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB launched a massive protest today in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. The youths numbering thousands stormed the streets waving Biafran flags and sticks chanting against the restructuring of the nation.

The youths were calling for a Referendum stating that they want 'Biafra'. It will be recalled that his group has been proscribed by the Federal Government.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/ipob-organizes-massive-protest-restructuring-port-harcourt-video/

I said it about 3 years ago that what was happening was foundation laying, that when the proper revolution starts, that no power in this Africa will stop it. That even the so called political elites in biafraLand will run for their life. Watch it, it is coming! Wait for it, it is almost here! If guns and bullets was not able to stop them during the biafra war (1967-1970) and till date it has not stop them, then what else do you think will stop them? I remember reading a particular article where one of the biafra soldiers said "we did not surrender, we only retreat in other to go and reenforce". I was equally made to understand that the struggle was suspended because of the starvation as a result of total blockade....... I only have this to say........ Once again the flag has risen!!! It is happening live today 23/5/2018. They have sworn an oath to restore biafra or they die in the process, they said they will never retreat neither will they surrender. When injustice becomes law, resistance become the only option left. They are stubbornly indestructible. Tagging peaceful protesters terrorist was the greatest mistake. As they match fearlessly even in the face of intimidation and provocation, I pray that chukwu okike will see them through. May 30 remains sacrosanct, we must remember our fallen hero who died so that we may live. "The greatest crime against humanity committed in Africa..... We must remember them.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I LIKE ROCK. ALL TYPES OF ROCK MUSIC.

BUT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU THAT SONG COULD CAUSE MADNESS, AND I DON'T DESERVE THAT.
There's a reason why most of the comments under the song on YouTube are of people recounting their first weed, mushrooms, or acid experience grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by franxalive(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Let's come to reasonable compromise, Biafra will be actualized but not with peaceful protest neither with violent protest but with a protest that is strange to the masses and the government.

Let them trigger the first law of Mee which states that "The possibility of a mans dream lies in his ability to think while the possibility of a group(s) dream lies in their unified intelligence which is inversely proportional to the aloft."
I can see a generation of intelligent Biafran kids who will dive into the history of Nigeria civil war and with curiosity, strive for actualization of this long awaiting dream. There was a time Germany and Japan were forming superpowers but at the drop of an atomic bomb (a weapon they didn't understand), their reputation changed in human history. Let Biafrans go back to their hidden labs and start creating a weapon that will make them achieve their dreams.

Meanwhile,

If Biafra is actualized today, I will leave Nigeria for Biafra.

Why?

Because they are curious, creative, business minded, intelligent, industrious, innovative, hardworking and most especially, they have a dream. These seven (7) criteria are the major requirements for a working country.

VERY WELL ARTICULATED...VERY SENSIBLE AND INSIGHTFUL...BIAFRA MUST BECOME,JUST AS ORDAINED BY GOD... THOUGH MAY BE DELAYED...BUT REMAINS UNSTOPPABLE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust / 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC / Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.