Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery (19910 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by makkosky(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2018
what can i say?

Just check my signature
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by sunnyside16(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2018
Some people will still come and argue that bubu is hellbent on fighting corruption. Now it is more like bubu and abacha has something in common.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by chris4gold(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2018
Where is your brain mr president
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Akinz0126(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2018
Abacha a chadian and Mariam Abacha a lebanese.No wonder the former intended to ruin Nigeria before porting back to Chad to enjoy luxury.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Alphasoar(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2018
Somebody is calling for some . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by michoim(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
Trash from a mentally derail man!
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by jojo1415: 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
I weep fr Nigerians....very gullible people.if dey tell us DAT dis is wat we will pass through under dis buhari tenure we will say it is nt possible... God bless GEJ!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by buhariguy(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2018
US has thief obj and thief ibb criminal record,

It wad David Cameron that nickname your ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Omeokachie: 4:46pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari is confused.

He wants to drag Nigeria down with him

A man that threatened the entire country with violence and bloodshed (dog & baboon) can surely not mean well for the people.

His activities or inactivity in the killings in Benue tells the whole story.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by 2mch(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2018
Sani Abacha was a big time criminal. He raped Nigeria blind. He did very little. If this is Buhari’s idol then Buhari is sick in the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by ahiboilandgas: 4:51pm On May 23, 2018
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/23/omokri-knocks-buhari-my-university-england-had-module-abacha’s-thievery

the new module will include the lengardary theft by theifnibu and how he converted Lagos to personal ATM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by buhariguy(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2018
Xisnin:
Abacha is Buhari's mentor. Wonders shall never end.
the intellectually jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't know the meaning of mentor.

Buhari said abacha era is far better than your ineffectual buffoon, and thief obj.

Your ineffectual buffoon stole 30tr naira In 6yrs and he did not construct a single road.
Thief obj stole 16tr naira in 8yrs without a single project, and $16b for power without a single mw of power.

How can a small abacha be buhari mentor.
He only said among all the thieves, abacha is still better than your ineffectual buffoon and thief obj.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by kotopazi: 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
MightySparrow:
Faculty of Abachalogy Department of Abachanomics grin grin grin
Correct guy
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
Akinz0126:
Abacha a chadian and Mariam Abacha a lebanese.No wonder the former intended to ruin Nigeria before porting back to Chad to enjoy luxury.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
buhariguy:
the intellectually jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't know the meaning of mentor
Seriously guy please what is wrong with you? zombiism cannot be so devastating right?
Anyway why did you not talk when APC produced 72 state chairmen na? or were you sick that day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by docadams: 5:01pm On May 23, 2018
Has he compared it with that of a certain buffoon in Otuoke university under whom he served. Charity should begin at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 23, 2018
Iceman2017:
Haba! So you are telling us that buhari is also a liar. He said Abacha did not loot.
So our president is not just incompetent, now he is a serial liar.

5 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Jabioro: 5:07pm On May 23, 2018
Abacha is a lengendry thief,leave the goofer...

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
Tracypacy:
3 questions to repel time wasting useless men:

1.) I'm interested in a relationship, what is your take on that?
Cool. So am I. How soon do we become an item ?

2.) How important is being a good father & taking care of your family to you?
Very important. In fact, it ranks first among my priorities

3.) Can I have 200,000
NO. If you need money, go get a job. No man wants to date or marry a liability. Women who ask for money in return for dating have a special name

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Iceman2017(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=67813777][/quote]
Jesu! Nah you carry all this? Abeg I no fit ride you
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by buhariguy(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2018
Jabioro:
Abacha is a lengendry thief,leave the goofer...
among all the legendary thieves, abacha is still better than your legendary thieves like obj and ibb and your legendary ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by EVARISTOMONARCH: 5:37pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Akolawole(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2018
I am very much interested in that University in England where a module is particularly meant for Abacha.

... Reno knew 'his' people will believe that... He can tell them the capital of Lagos is Daura, they will believe him.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by poseidon12: 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
Maitommi:
My university in England, indeed!!!

Is it that you don't believe he studied in England or you are jealous?
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:42pm On May 23, 2018
I concur
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by klimkid: 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
To all the wailers, PMB'S victory will leave you all in awe.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Talknochip(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari's hypocrisy stinks to the ends of the earth! Smh

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Jabioro: 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
buhariguy:
among all the legendary thieves, abacha is still better than your legendary thieves like obj and ibb and your legendary ineffectual buffoon.
Better for you to join him..
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by leye4u: 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:
We should not be all together bias in the matter of Abacha. Yes he was very corrupt. Someone who moved the Central bank to his house? That was the height.

But during his regime there was a recorded low in Inflation, our foreign reserves went up and helped pay some debts.

These things are on the internet. Look them up yourselves before thinking to bash me.

Still Buhari was very stupid to extol him. You don't praise such persons. He deserves no praise.
How old were you when Abacha was president
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by HeyCorleone(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2018
leye4u:

How old were you when Abacha was president

I don't think it matters.

Even if I wasn't born or was over a 20 years at that time it doesn't mean I'd give a useful analysis'devoid of sentiment of that period.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by leye4u: 8:28pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I don't think it matters.

Even if I wasn't born or was over a 20 years at that time it doesn't mean I'd give a useful analysis'devoid of sentiment of that period.

It does matter my dear,things were so bad ....everyone around my neighborhood then couldn't afford kerosene to cook,we cook with saw-dust(we nicknamed it abacha stove) .Since you talk about research, go and find out the number of people who were killed by abacha boys then .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds / House Of Reps Speaks On Alleged Plan To Impeach Osinbajo / Airspace To Be Shut As Aviation Unions Back Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.