Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky (35427 Views)

Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Benekruku(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2018
mistacoco:
I wander how this guy parent will be feeling now.

Keep wondering!

Better wonder about your own future

Be taking Tramadol for another man's headache

1 Like

Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by KosyJerry(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2018
damiloladuke:
Nigerian male cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, popularly known as Bobrisky, has revealed in a new interview on why he prefers to dress as a woman and he also opened up on the breast growing procedure he just started.

Speaking in an interview on Broadway TV, the male barbie said he settles for female dresses for entertainment.

He also mentioned that reason why he decided to develop his breasts is because he simply wants to be the best at whatever he does and beat every competition

Bobrisky also revealed that he makes over N600,000 on a weekly basis.

According to him:

Remember. Bobrisky caused a stir on social media over the weekend when he announced that he was getting married on Sunday and even went further to post the photo of a man, whom he claimed was his groom

The lid was however blown open when it was later discovered that the man is a serving US Senator. This forced Bobrisky to later announce it was just a publicity stunt

https://lailasnews.com/i-have-started-my-bre-asts-growing-procedure-bobrisky/

lalasticlala

Go girl grin
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by kevoh(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2018
Who dash you entertainer? angry angry
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Benekruku(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
teamsynergy:
good for you. I remember one Nigerian female footballer once transformed to a man cos she possessed masculinity.

its ur body, once u ain't breaking no law, do what suits you...

Brilliantly said.

Some people just dosing on codeine cos of another's man headache.

People just don't mind their business
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by EVARISTOMONARCH: 5:33pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Leebeedo(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2018
You’re mad ...... very mad!
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Ayobami7(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2018
Chai
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:39pm On May 23, 2018
Sirpaul:
You need JESUS
Definitely bro. And so do many of us too
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by oliviacute(f): 5:43pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:
If this dude does a successful sex transformation with very good titties and a huge butt plus a tight VJ, I don't mind smashing it.
ehya undecided
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by HeyCorleone(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
oliviacute:
ehya undecided
Will you let me hit yours? No.
Why the hate now that I want to hit a transwoman?
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Sparkle777(f): 5:50pm On May 23, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
IRRELEVANT NEWS SPOTTED

Funny thing is that you're still making him more famous. Now ppl will want to know why you want him out and what he does. His over filtered pix will even entice young ones.
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by mistacoco: 6:16pm On May 23, 2018
Benekruku:

Keep wondering!

Better wonder about your own future

Be taking Tramadol for another man's headache
birds of same feathers..get the fvck out from my side.

1 Like

Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by dasparrow: 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
Bobrisky is not being honest here. People don't become transgendered for entertainment purposes. A cross dresser does not go growing boobs. Cross dressers in America remain men at the end of the day. They don't seek to permanently become women by trying to grow boobs and undergo genital surgery.

Bobrisky better realise that the Nigerian society is not a conducive place for transgendered people. Even in America, transgendered people especially male to female transgendered people are still targeted and beat up and sometimes even killed when they try to sleep with straight men.
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Benekruku(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2018
mistacoco:
birds of same feathers..get the fvck out from my side.

Who was beside you before

Like you confused?
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by mistacoco: 7:09pm On May 23, 2018
Benekruku:

Who was beside you before

Like you confused?

is like you get erected when chating with a guy buh i dont av your time.
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by ufuosman(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2018
Dis guy na idiot
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by HallaDaTruth: 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
kenzysmith:
like kill u there
. back to sender
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Benekruku(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
mistacoco:
is like you get erected when chating with a guy buh i dont av your time.

Chatting
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by shegzmartinsduke(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
FOOL
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by gbese: 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
This idiot nor get joy grin
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by chukzybanks(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2018
damiloladuke:
Nigerian male cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, popularly known as Bobrisky, has revealed in a new interview on why he prefers to dress as a woman and he also opened up on the breast growing procedure he just started.

Speaking in an interview on Broadway TV, the male barbie said he settles for female dresses for entertainment.

He also mentioned that reason why he decided to develop his breasts is because he simply wants to be the best at whatever he does and beat every competition

Bobrisky also revealed that he makes over N600,000 on a weekly basis.

According to him:

Remember. Bobrisky caused a stir on social media over the weekend when he announced that he was getting married on Sunday and even went further to post the photo of a man, whom he claimed was his groom

The lid was however blown open when it was later discovered that the man is a serving US Senator. This forced Bobrisky to later announce it was just a publicity stunt

https://lailasnews.com/i-have-started-my-bre-asts-growing-procedure-bobrisky/

lalasticlala
bobrisky hmmmm.
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Dazzle86(f): 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
When people stop commenting on posts on him or acknowledging his existence he will disappear.
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Happychildlove(f): 9:30pm On May 23, 2018
NL is now clueless
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by mistacoco: 9:43pm On May 23, 2018
Benekruku:

Chatting
is that the only mistake you saw? why not replace but instead buh undecided
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by petenweke: 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
He looks like a witch..but he is not.
He is just an idiot
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by deavicky(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2018
Why God no just give this boy bald head
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by ReachHard: 11:36pm On May 23, 2018
Lost one. cry
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Pylony(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2018
This crazy transgendered is at it again o, village people most this.
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Chiomapriscilli: 11:18am On May 24, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk sef,try grow ur brain join too grin grin grin shocked
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Uchimah: 6:14am On May 25, 2018
I don't know what you want to prove, but one thing I am sure of is that the devil is out to destroy you completely. I pray that you realize yourself quick and ask for God's mercy.
Re: I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 26, 2018
HeyCorleone:
If this dude does a successful sex transformation with very good titties and a huge butt plus a tight VJ, I don't mind smashing it.

Nairaland most idiotic f*ggot #spotted! StupidIdiot!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie / Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.