Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103714 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2018
doskie:
lol. but then you go to jail naw. no worth am abeg. free the witch she dey go. she go slap soldier one day
grin No Be Only Soldiers Get Power Now, They Are Powerful When They Are More Than Five In Number
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by doskie(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
grin No Be Only Soldiers Get Power Now, They Are Powerful When They Are More Than Five In Number
okay she go slap bini winch then
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
doskie:
okay she go slap bini winch then
Lol grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 24, 2018
Viruscod3d:
That boy is just an undiluted mumu .. hv u heard kenny rogers classic song? Sometimes you have to fight to be a man, in this case sometimes you have to slap to be a man
coward of the countycheesy.. One of my best kenny rogers track after the gamblercheesy. If u listen to that well the coward dude called billy after always being bullied by the gatlin brothers go man up and he later beat them up one on onecheesy.run away from trouble if u can but sometimes u gotta fight to be a man..so says kenny rogerscheesy.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
deesquarediddy:
We take so many things for granted in this country and we always believe there is no law or our laws are meant to favour the rich and oppress the poor, but when you visit Magistrate court and see the kind if minor offences lading people in jail...then you will believe there is law in this country.

This is an assault case and it knows no gender. I have witness such before. The guy in question also controlled himself and never retaliated, but he immediately called his friend to help inform police, the lady wanted to leave but he barricaded her and a scene was created with people around ready to testify as witness when the police man arrives.

After 20mins plus, police arrived and they explained all that happened, then they arrested the lady for assault. Despite how they tried to bury the case after police were bribed, the guy stood his ground until the case was changed to court and he followed it up.

After few months, the lady was sentenced to Six months for assault but with an option of fine. She regretted her actions and begged, cried when the guy insists he doesn't want police settlement and case must go to court.

so, for me...I'll never fight anyone, hit me and get arrested. There is law in this country if you're patient.
the guy is a real GEE. He knows his right and he handled it in a civilised waycheesy.assault is assault irregardless of gender.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by iammolise(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2018
Haha!
The slap flash drived the guy's brain that's why his mind flashed to his entire family of women... I feel for u bro, it's not easy to chest slap from a woman chai. SMH embarassed
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donjobill: 6:12am On May 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

but to Hippolyta he is a real man it is how I see him that matters.

A REAL MAN.

I guess, an Amazon Queen, Hippolyta incarnate, should have such men around her. I mean, real disciplined submissives who are capable of withstanding and enduring Her Majesty's inconveniences, during moments when she is off tangent.

A real queen must exercise authority over her subject!

Doff my hat to u in reverence!
wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donjobill: 6:32am On May 25, 2018
biacan:
He used abusive words on her

Should that attract to him two slaps in public?

The point is that, there are some dominant ladies who crave to have a man whom they can be disciplining. Not having the proper submissive man to explore their fetish, the fantasy then develops into an obsessesion.
At the least opportunity, they lose control of themselves and impulsively act irrespective of the environment they find themselves.

It would have been more of romantic, if she did that in private with her willing submissive male friend.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by uyiekpenn(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2018
wristbangle:

I know ladies like you want weak men to dominate the society in order to use feminism to imprison and batter their destiny. It might work for those worthless dogs chasing you but not people like us.
exactly bro. I won't lie if I was the guy she slapped I'll give her the besting of her life. That way she would never think of doing such to another guy.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by uyiekpenn(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2018
biacan:
Just imagine what you intend to do to a lady just because she slapped you..... aren't you ashamed of yourself for beating a woman oh now you want to use your influence as a military personnel to harass women..... smh
oh pls shut up. But its ok for women to hit men right? Try that nonsense with someone like me and let's see if you won't be admitted in a hospital for a whole month. Rubbish.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donjobill: 8:17am On May 25, 2018
biacan:
Do you know how many of them secretly text me begging me to be their girlfriend some even asking for my acct number they thought I'm like those cheap lose girls cheesy

I am afraid, you're being carried away! tongue
Remember, Real ladies do not kiss and tell!
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by coleB(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!!! cheesy. U have said it allcheesy. Better oil dey ur headcheesy. As in ehcheesy. ..some guys really dey Bleep up. Someone will come out in the morning or afternoon looking dirty with uncombed hair and dirty appearance. Its not that u even need to be on suit or agbada but at least make sure u clean and T shirt or jeans u putting is clean. If u neat or well dressed which lady go wan talk to u anyhow for ATM queue. If u look responsible she will even be d one asking u saying, 'please sir is this spot taken'? Omo go ATM and the way u see some guy's appearance u will be wondering if they really looked themselves in the mirror b4 they stepped out. Some, their feet will be all dusty and their slippers worn out. Their three quarter jeans go dey smell and their shirt go look like wetin dem pick for dustbin. In short some guys will just look like those bus conductors for ringroad and they expect a lady to respect themcheesy. I am sure this guy they slapped was dressed up like a bus conductor. Though the lady fuk up but then we guys should dress up the way we want to be addressed.

i no fully agree with dressing been a major cause..will d lady gather mind slap a rugged shabbily looking mechanic wey dey always wear dirty clothes??. its all abt composure. a man shouldn't talk much to the extent of exchanging words

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 8:42am On May 25, 2018
coleB:

i no fully agree with dressing been a major cause..will d lady gather mind slap a rugged shabbily looking mechanic wey dey always wear dirty clothes??. its all abt composure. a man shouldn't talk much to the extent of exchanging words
well dressing can help though u made a reasnable point about he might be a mechanic.yes ooo composure very much matters.a man shouldnt talk too much when in public.if u too yap ur mouth and dey drag matter with woman unnecessarily she go see u finish.if she act anyhow speak ur mind and move on and ignore her ranting.wetin concern me with amebo when i dey ATM stand.my own na to withdraw my money and move on.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donjobill: 9:36am On May 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes sometimes you need to school them and whenever I am less busy Hippolyta would gladly take care of them.
That is why I must salute biacan/Thegeneralqueen for the good works she does to Nl guys.

I salute you.

Really?
With respect, Hippolyta Incarnate, didn't you realize that you are misdirecting your energy in trying to school the wrong category?

Your effort would be better served if you are to direct it into training and disciplining submissives, as they are naturally predisposed to benefit from it.

The other time, I was explaining to biacan/TheGeneralqueen that to have more disciplined and well-mannered submissives in the society, there's the need for dominant ladies to train more submissives.

I wonder if TheGeneralqueen has even ever trained a single guy. It appears she's seeking to dominate ready done one, who has been trained by another lady. tongue

As u salute her, try to empower her too! grin

Considering the number of self-styled queens on NL alone, if each could train one or two sub's, you can imagine the impact that will have on the society, talkless of the many dominant ladies outside NL
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by JhyMedex: 11:08am On May 25, 2018
2buffagain:

What does this have to do with respect?
If he went with shorts and slippers nko?

Anyway, if I were the one though, I wouldn't have slapped her back, but I would have broken her hand by grabbing it after the last slap and crushing it within my clenched fist, prior to casting it aside.

That way it would look like I didn't slap her back, but I know that bitch will have to go to the clinic to fix that broken metacarpal grin

LMAO!!!..cant stop lafin..
Mehn pple like u scare me to bits..
look at some cold calculated wickedness...
Lol..
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Trippledots(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2018
well, two days ago, i saw a security guy slap his colleague like three resounding slaps, while commanding him to bring out his stolen phone...men and brethren the phone surfaced like the axe that floated.

sometimes slap is good.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by seangy4konji: 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
i would trail that lady and kno where she resides...

the rest is history.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ayobami7(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by james1(m): 1:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Story,story,story!
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by james1(m): 1:59am On Feb 12, 2019
Trippledots:
well, two days ago, i saw a security guy slap his colleague like three resounding slaps, while commanding him to bring out his stolen phone...men and brethren the phone surfaced like the axe that floated.

sometimes slap is good.

That is slap of life grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by nkore85: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2019
WE ARE BACK WITH LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE...NO SCAM ..JUST BELIEVE YOU WILL MAKE IT..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.