Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103646 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by alenwup(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
Him don weigh d woman slap compare with his own him got to respect himself. Make I hear sey my sister or cousin loos guard outside dem no change am 4 am. With all those feminism noise, everything is 50-50
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oyindidi(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserve an accolade wink
I hate weaklings, slap star comot for her eyes. Stupid girl.

I believe most of the things you say here are just for fun.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by royalfly(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
One of my neighbor tried this over a parked car. I told her bye bye. But your husband will tell you the rest of the story. Waited at the junction for the man and unknowingly he walked in.. I made sure I gave the man the beating of life. He kept on asking what he did, I told him to ask his wife. Omo that guy collect wella.. Women can be a handful. God go help us. Lest I forget, my sister slapped her back but wanted to get into a fight with my sister. She was bigger and I separated them.. The husband nearly send her packing after the beating.. And the na big boy o. I head the woman was still bragging to her husband, na u them beat, them NIR fit beat me. Omo some women na devil

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
shocked

Slap me?!?!

I'm a Christian.

Lie-lie no good.

I would've clocked her with an uppercut then cried on Sunday morning.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I hate weaklings, slap star comot for her eyes. Stupid girl.

I believe most of the things you say here are just for fun.
Aunty so you're in support of men beating women shocked
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Divay22(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
2buffagain:

Why slap in the first place only to beg?
Are you controlled by the shit in your anus?
Lol
Maybe the unseen forces of her village people caused it..but obviously she went too far.
Well, i must applaud him, that's the maximum level of patience and tolerance he go to..

The day i tried it with my bro, if not that my mum came back on time, I would have ended up in the hospital, talk more of a stranger..
I rather let it be or ignore than to insult not to talk of slapping (that one pass me)

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oyindidi(f): 8:41pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Now this is the true definition of a real man.
I doff my hat for him.
How is he a real man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Postanalyser: 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
I could have reacted same way u did,some years back,but not today....with all these feminist thing going on,i swear i will skin her alive.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
No she’s in support of women physically abusing men..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
Mine was punch..

A girl punched me! She was so unlucky that day because i was wearing a big safety shoe..
After 3 kicks, She couldn't stand for 2days.

I regretted two things..

the money i spent treating her after everything.

And the small knacking wey her cultist boyfriends give me b4 i got some guyz and senior men involved to settle the matter amicably. I swore never to touch a woman in my life again. That same week, one girl talked to me so rudely but i behaved myself cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Tonimordred(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
Been gentle by walkin away doesn't mean dats d end cos dey e wu laff last laf beta...,2moro nw u go hear say d girl don run mad
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ofuonyebi: 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
hey man, you got it well...how dare you call a respected lady a devil/...an insult of course...what if she was ur wife for a man to demonize her

like you did..twice...nonsense!...you didnt see stars ..you only saw demonic bubbles!..watch ur dirty mouth next time...our ladies deserves some

sort of public respect...that was the message she passed across....and i stand by her gidigba!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Yes, don't raise your hand to slap a guy. Just imagine why she slapped him. Slap craze comot for her body. I'm angry reading this.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
How is he a real man?
He kept his cool.Self control and discipline in my own opinion(Hippolyta's qualities of a real man)
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by narorose(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
Hmmmm I would have bought d job from that guy,some of dis ladies can be very annoying in public
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by WavyJohn: 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
2buffagain:

What does this have to do with respect?
If he went with shorts and slippers nko?

Anyway, if I were the one though, I wouldn't have slapped her back, but I would have broken her hand by grabbing it after the last slap and crushing it within my clenched fist, prior to casting it aside.
Bro. You sabi that grip ba. Exactly what I would have done. She go kneel down beg make you release am. I swear down.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oyindidi(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

He kept his cool.Self control and discipline in my own opinion(Hippolyta's qualities of a real man)
Lol, anyway let me leave this thread. I dey vex for that guy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I AGREE WITH YOU.
WE SHOULDN'T ATTEMPT TO FIX VIOLENCE WITH MORE VIOLENCE.

BUT WOULD YOU HAVE MADE THIS SAME STATEMENT IF THE CASE IS REVERSED, AND A WOMAN IS THE VICTIM?

WOULD YOU NOT COME HERE TO CRY FOUL AND SCREEM GENDER ABUSE, AND AGITATE FOR A POSSIBLE DEATH PENALTY FOR THE MAN?

HYPOCRISY WILL TAKE YOU NO WHERE.
Two Bottles Of Koko For U,U Get Sense Jare,No Mind That Small Nairaland Girl Jare

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by seyezy: 8:50pm On May 23, 2018
I can be a perfect gentle man for the first slap, not the second slap.
Habaa!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ejiod(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2018
Let's get this straight!. It turns out to be reverse psychology on females. Now males are vulnerable simply because she's an emotional being that needs to be ignored even when she's killing him. Respect to the dude !
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 8:53pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes, don't raise your hand to slap a guy. Just imagine why she slapped him. Slap craze comot for her body. I'm angry reading this.
You should have understand that when ladies when push to the wall the least we can do is to slap a man because we can beat him up......A man is meant to be tolerant we dealing with women like the said guy did so I don't see anything thing wrong in what he did..... it's called self-control those are one of the attributes that made him a man........ hope it helps kiss
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Peterosky(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2018
To say that I am not a woman beater is to say the least as I even hate beating children. But I will successfully see myself as an idiot for any woman to slap me and go away with it except my wife. But again,if my wife tries that, she will forever regret her action cause, that may mark the beginning of the end.The bottom line in my opinion is that the guy is an Idiot.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2018
millomaniac:

That is no gentleman dude is a weakass idiot. Am sure if it was a guy he would have still done same thing
Abi
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Itsramoss: 8:55pm On May 23, 2018
Shebi the feminists want equal treatment for both boys and girls, if it was a man I'm 100% sure he would've retaliated so, if he slapped her back, i really dont see what the fuss is all about, he just gave them what they wanted
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Rubbiish(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Respect yourself boy don't try to embark on this journey with the Amazon Queen you may end up regretting it.
Stop insulting me and quoting me unnecessarily on this forum anytime you see my post I may just answer your prayers to the extent you would get tired and regret ever quoting me.

The man is a real man go and hug a transformer.
Don't u ever get tired of ranting?
What happens to engaging in factual discussions?
U are just being delusional by saying he is a real man
Is this slavery life for men d kind u wish your brothers & father?
Why would a man who has been slapped by a lady countless times be praised? Isn't that slavery? I thought everyone were meant to defend his or her right?

U ladies are just men haters, i tot feminism was all about equity & fairness...& if u believe in fairness, d lady should also be melted same treatment...nothing more, nothing less...not eulogizing d man is a real man for being f00lish...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Redhot111(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
The man is probably not a Nigerian cos the average Nigerian man will batter such lady and I'll rather be an average Nigerian in this instance.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by albaniy1: 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Chai!!! And twice for that matter. OK no problem

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ishilove: 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink
Accolade?? May God not give me such a pussy as a son

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by wristbangle: 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink

I know ladies like you want weak men to dominate the society in order to use feminism to imprison and batter their destiny. It might work for those worthless dogs chasing you but not people like us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2018
If a lady slaps me, I will ask if she is a feminist, if she says yes, I will beat her black and blue.....shebi you want equal rights....if she says no I will walk away.
I respect feminists and I will put you in your place both good and bad....if you say no, I will be a gentleman that is required of me....nothing spoil

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2018
ceejayx:
How I wish na biacan do me that rubbish..before she go raise that her tiny hand I don.....
I Know U Go Talk,Wicked Guy grin,Na U Go Marry Biacan At Last grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 23, 2018
UDUJ:

grin grin cheesy So true bro. So true cheesy
You just softened my heart with this cute picture. Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.