Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan (34118 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Organs(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Ra ra Sir. She is from Rivers State.

Oh Ok Maa. Do you have the same admiration for the Yoruba wife of his twin broda?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by StarryV(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2018
Essentials1:
When a man has a good wife, great job and beautiful children, there is nothing else in this world that he would want

How about Jesus? Does he have Jesus?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2018
kambili999:
with his twins. didn't you see that part?
Okay, Thanks
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Morayo1306: 1:37pm On May 24, 2018
Adorable
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2018
kambili999:
with his twins. didn't you see that part?

Kambili my love i've missed you. Did you unfollow me??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) / Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.