Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,596 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan (34125 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by SirBunky85(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2018
Tychamps:
Upcoming but rich.
I don't give a hoot about this guys again ever since they split
who u hoot help?hoot ko,moot ni
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Yewandequeen(f): 11:10pm On May 23, 2018
spdamibiz:
i dont actaully like yr reply at all
unfortunately u didn't get the sarcasm. Lol

I actually thought you understood which I felt was the reason for ur reply.

Anyway it simply means on what basis would I meet with you grin
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by BabyApple(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=SirBunky85 post=67822813][/quote] THANK YOU.
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by zinaunreal(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2018
Cant wait to load my woman up so she can eject fresh kids
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by byemx06(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2018
BabyApple:
shame on you and your brother. your mother will never be happy with you and your wives. settle with your brother. this is the time you guys need each other most. mama has gone. both of you need to come back together. a man can marry another wife, a woman can marry another man but your family will always be your family anytime anyday. settle with your bro

on top another person mata.
madam face front

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by femi4: 11:18pm On May 23, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I want twin ooooooooooo ehen
When you are ready, let me know
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by NifemiKolade(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
Daddy duties. If only the not too responsible baby daddies will learn..
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Tychamps(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2018
SirBunky85:
who u hoot help?hoot ko,moot ni
Speak English abeg
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by SirBunky85(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2018
Tychamps:
Speak English abeg
pls wetn be d meaning of "ABEG"?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Cunnilingus(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2018
BabyApple:
shame on you and your brother. your mother will never be happy with you and your wives. settle with your brother. this is the time you guys need each other most. mama has gone. both of you need to come back together. a man can marry another wife, a woman can marry another man but your family will always be your family anytime anyday. settle with your bro
grow up fool. Face ur life
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by temiflex01(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2018
So make we fry beans for this one? na story be dis? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Benekruku(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2018
BabyApple:

Why take tramadol for another family's headache
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Benekruku(m): 12:09am On May 24, 2018
zinaunreal:
Cant wait to load my woman up so she can eject fresh kids

With that peanut and glorified shanty you alive in?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by C0C0Bandicot(f): 12:09am On May 24, 2018
Money makes your kids even more beautiful... I swear down I go hustle get money
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by junique629(f): 12:12am On May 24, 2018
Why u serious for d matter, go force them settle Na, matter wey everybody don accept, u still dey cry about am,pls get a life #amebo
BabyApple:
shame on you and your brother. your mother will never be happy y with you and your wives. settle with your brother. this is the time you guys need each other most. mama has gone. both of you need to come back together. a man can marry another wife, a woman can marry another man but your family will always be your family anytime anyday. settle with your bro
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Organs(m): 12:59am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:
Oh God! My ovaries! They are so perfect! Glowing kids. Anita Okoye, thou art blessed among women.

Anita Okoye, is that the Yoruba lady he married? I mean is this the one that married a Yoruba lady that his brother and some other Ipob brain Ibos cannot get over?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by olamakinde(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2018
Yewandequeen:
oya lemme give you
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by lolybaby(f): 2:28am On May 24, 2018
John1759:
This is really good but just look at my signature my dear you will never forget this night yes you have finally meet me Queen of odds
bet9ja odd or what?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by TheGreatJapan: 3:03am On May 24, 2018
package7:
ask Google jare

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by ChimuchiYola(f): 3:12am On May 24, 2018
Ejoor... What is my business nitori olohun...
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Leetee123: 3:17am On May 24, 2018
Wizkid appeals to his fans to vote for Davido as BET’s Best International Act

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/wizkid-appeals-to-his-fans-to-vote-for-davido-as-bets-best-international-act/
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Nobody: 3:45am On May 24, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Op,I can help.
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by thunderbabs: 4:37am On May 24, 2018
BabyApple:

E-adviser undecided Paul no dey hia. Go their family house go settle it for dem
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by bigsmoke2(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2018
My testis cheesy can't wait to be a father but no money.
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by OhiOfIhima: 5:55am On May 24, 2018
Tychamps:
Upcoming but rich.
I don't give a hoot about this guys again ever since they splitted
You can say dat again brother... As for me, I don't even think if dey exist again... I put all d blame for dat deir elder brother Jude Okoye who is incapacitated to called his twins brothers to order.. Adiu Mama.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by akinsmyk(m): 6:22am On May 24, 2018
BabyApple:

They see this everyday, even from people that means lot to them yet they didn't come together. Maybe I am the only one who doesn't support the idea that they can't be fine separately. Don't be mistaken, they are still one family, they just don't wanna do business together.

It is not a must you do business with your family members. If it were to be just singing for the fun of it, I would have said they reunite. They just tried to separate business from family. Pls let's forget sentiments
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by SoapQueen(f): 6:23am On May 24, 2018
Organs:

Anita Okoye, is that the Yoruba lady he married? I mean is this the one that married a Yoruba lady that his brother and some other Ipob brain Ibos cannot get over?

Ra ra Sir. She is from Rivers State.
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by zinaunreal(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2018
Benekruku:

With that peanut and glorified shanty you alive in?
Bring your mother let me teach her some skills
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by IJOBA2: 8:15am On May 24, 2018
Yewandequeen:
IM A SHARP SHOOTER
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Dsholla: 8:31am On May 24, 2018
biblegirl:
oh God i want twins
And you have their money too ryt?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by ademi87(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:
Oh God! My ovaries! They are so perfect! Glowing kids. Anita Okoye, thou art blessed among women.
wetin consign ur ovaries with the matter wey dey ground nw....na u carry the twins ne? Lols

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Mustapha Ololade's Pregnant Babe Blasts Him For Having 3 Kids From 3 Women

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.