Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) (34379 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by deafeyez: 11:41am On May 24, 2018
B
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2018
Those scars actually made her more beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2018
Let tonto dike, MC galaxy and the rest of the money miss road who dash stupid money to talentless bbnaija idiots contribute to send this girl abroad to have reconstructive surgery for her face

That would be worth more than their show of shame giving money to rubbish people
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2018
Mrcork here is a light skin beauty 4 u.Thank me later wink
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

So I See Her As A Beauty but When Its Morning I'll See A Beast.

The Gods Forbid!

You seem to be the beast here.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2018
Make up is the greatest scam on earth

It should be illegal to apply makeup

it's a form of impersonation
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2018
first pic... more like a volcano ruptures...
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Clevite(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2018
Even with the burns, I still see her beauty. All see needs is confidence and good self-esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Akinwale1424(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Make up doing wonders, who knows how's biacan will look when she will be transformed. grin
So Bican Get Plenty People Wey Wan Kick Her Flat Ass grin grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by ezy9: 11:58am On May 24, 2018
nice
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by descartes400: 12:01pm On May 24, 2018
I preferred her scarred face than her make up face. Even with the scars on her face, she is very beautiful
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by chisure: 12:03pm On May 24, 2018
The eyes is powerful, better make her your model.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by enonche85(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2018
She's actually a fine girl o!...really feel sorry for her. cry
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Yameater(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2018
edlion57:
She is still beautiful even without the make up
God bless you for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Iranoladun(f): 12:22pm On May 24, 2018
She needs plastic surgery to smoothen out some of her facial scars not make up. She’s a beautiful girl and with those eyes the sky is her limits

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Oharina(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2018
okomile:
Not fair to her. Let her be proud of her burns. Let her have her confidence in her situation.
Makeup is trash to her

Just pray it doesn't happen to u.
I so beliv someone like u wil be making up every now nd then just to cover up
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 12:23pm On May 24, 2018
Na WA o.... nice transmission sorry transformation.... please the girl should rub honey and aloe Vera it would reduce her scars....
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
edlion57:
She is still beautiful even without the make up
Tongue of hypocrisy. Stop lying
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
Readonee35L:
Even with The Burns.
She is still a Beautiful Black Woman. smiley smiley
May God protect us from such. smiley .
She needs the best support from her family and friends to help with her esteem.

Stop lying, she's not beautiful. The girl needs help, a facial surgery is needed
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Pat081: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
Mcy56:
Why these savage comments from the men? What do you expect? Is that not what men caused in the first place?
You are always emphasizing on beauty and going for beautiful and endowed ladies even if she's a devil incarnate in terms of character. You just have to continue to live with what you turned most ladies into ni o. Me I cant shout.
She's such a beauty sha. All those men seeking for relationship upandan on NL, please transmit yourself here o. smiley
send her number to mi
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Pat081: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
Mcy56:
Why these savage comments from the men? What do you expect? Is that not what men caused in the first place?
You are always emphasizing on beauty and going for beautiful and endowed ladies even if she's a devil incarnate in terms of character. You just have to continue to live with what you turned most ladies into ni o. Me I cant shout.
She's such a beauty sha. All those men seeking for relationship upandan on NL, please transmit yourself here o. smiley
send her number to mi ....
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by edlion57(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

Tongue of hypocrisy. Stop lying
my brother am not....look at her very well.. beautiful eyes .. good nose... straight face
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2018
edlion57:
my brother am not....look at her very well.. beautiful eyes .. good nose... straight face

Can you marry her like that??
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Pat081: 1:06pm On May 24, 2018
But is better for her to let any guy dat will date her c her face without makeup 1st n she should gv any man longest time b4 sex because some of we guys re useless and heartless

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On May 24, 2018
Pat081:
send her number to mi ....
Contact the Op. tongue
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by shyanaa: 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
wow
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by edlion57(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

Can you marry her like that??
yes...if I love her...or better still if she loves me

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Horus(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2018
The moderator should be banned:
I posted a video of the same lady with burn face before and after her makeup transformation and this moderator deleted it
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Pat081: 2:15pm On May 24, 2018
Mcy56:

Contact the Op. tongue
Na u I want to send
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by okomile(f): 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
Oharina:

Just pray it doesn't happen to u.
I so beliv someone like u wil be making up every now nd then just to cover up

For how long am I going to cover myself up with paint?
Forever?
Wake up to reality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Started This Trend In Naija? / The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) / Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.