Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) (34378 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 2:34pm On May 24, 2018
Pat081:
Na u I want to send

Okay transmit, sorry I mean transform, oh sorry I mean transfer 2M ONLY to my acant for transport transmission tongue

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Killurself: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
You can't cover the truth, Is better leave by it
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by chidiogojessy(f): 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
if you dont get dissed, you get dissed-figured --lil wayne

lol i swear This one na the real burnt offering wey cain offer God for bible.

grin . . as i see the face, lwkm

op abeg add graphic photos to your topic
and this is the nonsense you will say. God have mercy on u

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by wonyi: 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Viewers discretion advise...

Not a nice thing to say. You are only sure of now.choose your words carefully

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:46pm On May 24, 2018
girlhaley:
She has a beautiful eyes

I thought I was the only one who noticed. They're so pretty but they're sad, probably from people's facial expression when they see her face, I hope she is not on nairaland to see what some people are commenting about her face.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:51pm On May 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

Can you marry her like that??

Some people's inside are even uglier than their outside. Unfortunately plastic surgery cannot change such people. I see some of them commenting here. Hope you're not one of them?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Orlatunday11(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2018
Wao, hope the things na permanent sha
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:52pm On May 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

Stop lying, she's not beautiful. The girl needs help, a facial surgery is needed

Are you going to provide the help? Are you going to sponsor the facial surgery. How selfish can you be when you put your personal feelings over hers.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:54pm On May 24, 2018
Oharina:

Just pray it doesn't happen to u.
I so beliv someone like u wil be making up every now nd then just to cover up

Don't mind them. Face is like a passport to the world. Just imagine if your passport to the world was the way hers is and people treated you differently because of it. Do you know even something as simple as going to a party and taking pictures to put on social media that can be a morale booster is hampered because of this.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Some people's inside are even uglier than their outside. Unfortunately plastic surgery cannot change such people. I see some of them commenting here. Hope you're not one of them?

Can you say for sure that shes not evil in the inside as well?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Are you going to provide the help? Are you going to sponsor the facial surgery. How selfish can you be when you put your personal feelings over hers.
And what are my personal feelings?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

Can you say for sure that shes not evil in the inside as well?

No we can't. But we can say for sure that lot of people who speak bad about her on this thread in the name of so-called "honest truth" are actually evil inside.

Because if your first thought of this YOUNG, SCHOOL GIRL who is already finding it hard to navigate life because of people's aversion to her face, is concerned about her f**kability 10 - 12 years from now. What does say about you?

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
dazzlingd:
And what are my personal feelings?
What are they?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by maxim2015(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
with or without makeup she's very beautiful
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Archbishop88: 9:00pm On May 24, 2018
With dz, I must consistently see my wife to be , every morning..... Dz is d scam if the year.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by EWATERS(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2018
Transmission shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by remi1444: 5:21am On May 26, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
Those scars actually made her more beautiful
hey bossss... I've been searching for your moniker for over 3hours now, i was having issues with the name... lolx... please i need THERE WAS A COUNTRY urgently. it will do me 1001% good if you assist me asap.

Remilekunegwudaa@gmail.com
sorry op for derailing your thread
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:46am On May 26, 2018
remi1444:
hey bossss... I've been searching for your moniker for over 3hours now, i was having issues with the name... lolx... please i need THERE WAS A COUNTRY urgently. it will do me 1001% good if you assist me asap.

Remilekunegwudaa@gmail.com
sorry op for derailing your thread

Download ubreader from playstore so u can be able to read it after downloads. It's in epub

Download ubreader from playstore so u can be able to read it after downloads. It's in epub format.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fq3i9vpnu63s0ei/AAD26EyYrlnQAWyDxGTp0hpua?dl=0
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by remi1444: 5:58am On May 26, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:

Download ubreader from playstore so u can be able to read it after downloads. It's in epub format.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fq3i9vpnu63s0ei/AAD26EyYrlnQAWyDxGTp0hpua?dl=0
thanks... can i get the things around your neck by chiamanda adichie?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2018
remi1444:
thanks... can i get the things around your neck by chiamanda adichie?
sure... There u go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gwg0sjiqdg9uk4/Chimamanda%20Adichie-The%20Thing%20Around%20Your%20Neck.epub?dl=0
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by remi1444: 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
sure... There u go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gwg0sjiqdg9uk4/Chimamanda%20Adichie-The%20Thing%20Around%20Your%20Neck.epub?dl=0
thanks a billion.
How about The Man who Came in from the Back of Beyond by Biyi Bandele
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2018
remi1444:
thanks a billion.
How about The Man who Came in from the Back of Beyond by Biyi Bandele
it's okay na.. Haba
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by remi1444: 8:24pm On May 26, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
it's okay na.. Haba
just this las one...lolx
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2018
remi1444:
just this las one...lolx
I don't have it on Dropbox and my laptop is far from where I am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Started This Trend In Naija? / The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) / Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.