Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time (63756 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Ronaldinho still displaying the other kind of football skills. Bad dribbler grin
You are the wisest man on this thread according to Ant. riot tongue
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by MarieSucre(f): 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:
Ma nigga. Now that this happened in the americas let me see what the "Africa is so archaic feminist crew have to say"
I like how you said Americas like we don't know the difference between the continent and the country.

signed
Feminist Crew of Nairaland
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by MarieSucre(f): 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
deolurexy1:
Women and money angry
Men and giving money angry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Austinoiz(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
The power of kpekus is unimaginable.... Something Man hasn't wrapped his heads around
since the time God threw Lucifer down as Snake for Lala to devour
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by TrumpDonald2: 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
Christane:
naso dinho like women?? i neva knew .
Yea bro. About 8yrs ago, he granted an interview where he said he has slept with over 1000 women. So yea...he's really into women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by millomaniac: 5:21pm On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

I like how you said Americas like we don't know the difference between the continent and the country.

signed
Feminist Crew of Nairaland

Lol. Your feeble attempt at justification cracks me up.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by karlboss: 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
einsteine:

It can't happen in America because polygamy is illegal in America. As a matter of fact, you will be denied an immigrant visa to the US if you are traveling with more than one wife.

But they want us to legalise gay marriage. Whites are bastards
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by MarieSucre(f): 5:55pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

Lol. Your feeble attempt at justification cracks me up.

Feeble attempts you say.

So when activist(feminist included)talk about abortion rights, affirmative action, gender equality, suffragette movement of 1911- etc Do you think they're talking about "America" or The Americas"? Do you not know the difference or are you intentionally acting dumb?

Tell me in your not so feeble attempts how Brazil(Ronaldinho's country of origin and present residence) and the country referenced in the above story have to do with your anti-feminist rant?
Draw a parallel, I'm willing to listen to any and all gibberish you spew.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by ondax1(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
started from Nigeria follow Brazil to teach those white never to deceive us one man one woman
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by millomaniac: 6:15pm On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Feeble attempts you say.

So when activist(feminist included)talk about abortion rights, affirmative action, gender equality, suffragette movement of 1911- etc Do you think they're talking about "America" or The Americas"? Do you not know the difference or are you intentionally acting dumb?

Tell me in your not so feeble attempts how Brazil(Ronaldinho's country of origin and present residence) and the country referenced in the above story have to do with your anti-feminist rant?
Draw a parallel, I'm willing to listen to any and all gibberish you spew.

Laughing out loud*. Calm down, to be frank I don't quite get what you are worked up about and spoiling for a fight neither do i get All these epistle you just wrote. What exactly is your point please?
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Dansioligy: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
Leg Over..

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by MarieSucre(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

Laughing out loud*. Calm down, to be frank I don't quite get what you are worked up about and spoiling for a fight neither do i get All these epistle you just wrote. What exactly is your point please?

*Sigh*
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2018
Hmmmm, not a good news at all.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Martinez19(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2018
$5000 monthly? Bianca must hear this.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by focus7: 7:30pm On May 24, 2018
$5000!!

At that price monthly ten women will live harmoniously so just not to miss out of the cut.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Moorish: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
Realdeals:

Religion no gree us
You can port
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by anigold(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2018
Issakendrick:
Ronaldinho will marry two women at the same time, according to reports in Brazil.

It is believed that Ronaldinho asked Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza for their hands in marriage in January last year, according to Brazilian columnist Leo Dias via The Mirror.

The 38-year-old, who actually announced his retirement from football in January, then gave them both engagement rings. It is reported that the two women have been, and are currently, living "harmoniously" with Ronaldinho in his mansion in Rio de Janeiro.

Brazilian columnist Leo Dias also claims that both women receive a monthly allowance of $5,000 from Ronaldinho to 'spend as they please.' They are to marry at a private ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium in Rio.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/24/ronaldinho-set-to-marry-his-2-girlfriends-at-the-same-time/

fulfilling what the Holy Book Said..
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by bukatyne(f): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
If the speculation that he is gay is true, then the women are probably lesbians/bi-sexuals which is a win-win situation.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Funibk: 11:31pm On May 24, 2018
For ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for #600, 2gb for #1200, 5gb for #2900. Thanks
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by koxi: 11:45pm On May 24, 2018
sprints1:
oju dun yin sir (eyes paining u) u no see say dem dey different...

People like you are the reason Nigeria is as useless as it is...
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by theDEVILisHERE: 11:47pm On May 24, 2018
ondax1:
started from Nigeria follow Brazil to teach those white never to deceive us one man one woman

Irrespective of the deception of religions of the devils (non blacks)
1 man 1 woman is the original blackman format

After Yahweh your brother and his followers made the Devils (non black races) so they can usher in evil on earth

Their killings, wars and evil against the sleeping God's (black people) brought about reduction in male population in many black societies worldwide

Hence polygamy was introduced to balance things out, but the true format for black people is 1 man 1 woman

Every male is born along with his female soulmate at birth and vice versa
This is nature's principle

The evil period is winding down and soul mate format would slowly but surely return
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by sprints1: 1:52am On May 25, 2018
koxi:

People like you are the reason Nigeria is as useless as it is...
ur eyes is paining u how am I part of Nigeria's problem...go and fix ur eyes u need it before somebody will be f***ing ur spouse In front of u
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by koxi: 4:05am On May 25, 2018
sprints1:
ur eyes is paining u how am I part of Nigeria's problem...go and fix ur eyes u need it before somebody will be f***ing ur spouse In front of u

That's my point exactly...people like you are not just ignorant, they are swimming in foolishness. I'm quite sure that if you are opportuned to stand in front of me, you won't dare open that your useless mouth.
Ewu...!!!
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by mediclife1987(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2018
Emilo:
Baba, how can I be like u na.... Make sense, kpekus till u kick .....

"How will you like to die little man?

On my bed with a belly full of wine and a pretty girl's lip around my cocckk"

Tyrion Lannister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) / Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call / Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.