Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted (27607 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by mapet: 1:21pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:
This guy is a huge asset to this country if he takes his business to China or Japan it will be another huge loss for this country

I hate Nigeria!

If he took his business to China or Japan and does what he's accused of doing (Fraudulently falsifying GTB's shipping clearance papers to clear the CDKs and avoid his indeptedness), he probably be jailed or be shot in the head.

20 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
kollinpowel:
I won't blame innoson for his actions because even our legislators jumps prosecution, so he is following footsteps.

No, everyone is equal before the law, they say.
Useless and corrupt people trying to tame the fruit of their actions still in a corrupt way.

However, he shouldn't follow their footsteps.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by DreamersVille24(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
StOla:

The great Yorubas caused the problems of the inferior Igbos.

Persecution complex!

Admission of failure and defeat.

Both you and the nationalpastor guy are fvcking m.orons!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by obailala(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
Innocent is a billionaire, he is loved and enjoys support of millions. Innocent can afford to hire 100 bulldog SANs to present his case in court. A lot of people have turned this from the onset into a tribal matter, tribal persecution as is always the case; going on this basis, Innocent can easily walk into the courtroom with several senators and representatives and praise singers. All in all, unlike a common man like me, Innocent has all the human and cash resources to quash the case instantly.

But the question that keep boggling my mind is, why is Innocent ignoring court summons?... So why mess the case up by ignoring the summons?... Why does it have to be dragged to the ugly point when policemen would then have to break into his house?.. and then of course it becomes another "I am persecuted because of my tribe case" wailing matter?

16 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by aribisala0(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

I never believed totally this until I listened this morning to a video/audio clip sent to my whatsapp where the speaker, a Yoruba, was busy stating that Igbos have made no positive contribution to economic growth in Yoruba land, especially Lagos as a case-study. He claimed to be replying the claims of the president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, who said that 40% of structures in Yoruba land especially Lagos are owned by the Igbos.

According to the Yoruba speaker, Igbos only brought negativities and crimes such as piracy, armed robbery, rape, kidnapping, and drugs to Yoruba land, and ultimately made Yoruba land a global dumping ground.

I will not go into details stating all that the speaker talk about. However, I will not fail to state that the hatred in his speech is indescribable. He went forward to call on Yoruba youths for action, stressing that they are out and ready to send Igbos out of Yoruba land no matter the cost. According to him, they will not, like their parents did, condone such again.

All these made me wonder if Nigeria will ever be one. I really wonder the essence of topics such as "National integration" that I was taught in JSS1.

Marrying these events with the ordeal of my present coursemate in the hand of his Yoruba friend and lecturers during his studies in Ilorin made me conclude to avoid Yorubas from today, except those who prove beyond reasonable doubt to be friendly.

I just pity Igbos who have become too blind to read the handwriting on the wall.

Was it only Yoruba speakers you found.

What of the historic speeches ofYour Dilector Lamidi Cownu?
Who wanted Eboes to stop going to Yoruba churches .

Here is a thread from 2011 when GEJ was in power it is a classic example of Eboe bad mouth in action

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You can choose your own beliefs but not your own reality.
Eboes need to check ther BAD MOUTH for which they are well known.
The momentthe Eboe man learns to shut his mouth he will be fine. He never has any thing positive to say so better to keep Shtum

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by mapet: 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

In as much as I don't support Innoson disobeying court orders, I am left to ask:
How many of our political leaders have disobeyed court orders?
The government itself disobeyed court orders?

What have been done to them?

.....and the answer you seek should justify Innoson's disobedience of the law?

12 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by 2016v2017: 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
willywasco:
Chairman of Innoson Motors Nigeria Ltd, Innocent Chukwuma has been declared wanted ver his failure to make an appearance in court for his arraignment for the fifth time.

Justice Mojisola Dada of the special offences court sitting in Lagos, on Thursday handed over verdict

Chukwuma, alias Innoson is standing trial in a matter between his company and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Justice Dada had declared the automobile boss wanted, granting the request of Mr Anselem Ozioko, the lead prosecuting counsel of the EFCC.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/innoson-motors-chairman-declared-wanted/
Buhari and his fulani brothers trying hard to pull down any successful Igbo man since inception
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Okoyeeboz: 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
Let me keep my eran igbe and emu here. Awon olori pelebe omo elede jatijati would cry themselves hoarse today.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Oblang(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:
This guy is a huge asset to this country if he takes his business to China or Japan it will be another huge loss for this country

I hate Nigeria!

More reason he should respect himself...

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by 2016v2017: 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:
Yorubas will regret what they are doing to INNOSON.

Their anger is simply because he did not build that manufacturing plant in Lagos.

How many investments does the Yorubas have in nnewi, Enugu or elsewhere in Igboland?
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by McCobble(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

Their anger is simply because he did not build that manufacturing plant in Lagos.

How many investments does the Yorubas have in nnewi, Enugu or elsewhere in Igboland?
kilonse bobo ke?

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by mavinc4u(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
I don't know who is right or wrong but one thing I know is that this country is in a real mess. May God be the judge of it all.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
aribisala0:

Was it only Yoruba speakers you found.

What of the historic speeches ofYour Dilector Lamidi Cownu?
Who wanted Eboes to stop going to Yoruba churches .

Here is a thread from 2011 when GEJ was in power it is a classic example of Eboe bad mouth in action

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You can choose your own beliefs but not your own reality.
Eboes need to check ther BAD MOUTH for which they are well known.
The momentthe Eboe man learns to shut his mouth he will be fine. He never has any thing positive to say so better to keep Shtum

I'm sorry to say that I don't know who Eboes are.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by omoelerin1: 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:
Instead of promoting our first assembly manufacturing CEO we are persecuting him

What is wrong with this country?
We will not condone criminality. Being the first not an excuse. Even if there is no other besides you, the long arm of law will catch you once you misbehave.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by ihydeepop: 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
tenmariner:

Was it a Yoruba man/ woman that issued his arrest. What has Yoruba got to do with this...

Kai!!! illiterate. They are talking about fraud, dis illiterate is bringing tribalism into it!! when they say go to school, u won't! u prefer selling fan yogo and gala!! so how will u be able to read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
mapet:

.....and the answer you seek should justify Innoson's disobedience of the law?

My questions are rhetorical.

However, you can still read my next post to this topic.
Again, if we really want to correct errors, we should start from the root and extend it to similar cases of disobedience.

Believe it or not, actions are not just history but also grooming grounds for future actions.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by docadams: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:
Instead of promoting our first assembly manufacturing CEO we are persecuting him

As you can see, Innoson and people like you are the major problem we have in this country. A country cannot grow when laws/court judgements are ignored

11 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Okoyeeboz: 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
Please, can you mention one single Igbo billionaire businessman in this country without a criminal record?

Their businesses are usually fronts for crimes. Those who refuse to engage in criminal business acts are looked upon as failures by fellow Igbos.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by omoelerin1: 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:

I hate Nigeria!
nonsensical!

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by aribisala0(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
Yesterday a court ruled it was okay for Erastus Akingbola to be tried .No one blamed Eboes

15 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by TimFisher: 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Nwanne hapu okwu 4 okwudili. 5 times court summon am. Them Neva respect am reach?

Onye bu nwanne gi?

i na akogheli ka onye nzuzu

which respect are u talking about?

how many times Dangote evade tax?

have they ridicule him?

what crime did Innoson commit....just because he sued GTB for excessive exploitation and illegal deduction

which you knew very well that's the hallmark of Nigeria banks

I know how many times av been shouting about this excessive deductions.

well that's why i love Britain and America!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

In as much as I don't support Innoson disobeying court orders, I am left to ask:
How many of our political leaders have disobeyed court orders?
The government itself disobeyed court orders?

What have been done to them?

Those questions are not for me to answer. I make my input based on a post by post basis as I have no time for emotional memory baggages.

I read here that he has disobeyed court invitation 5 times. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 times. We can not say the judiciary is not impartial at such level of patience.

I stand by my assertion that Innocent should be remanded in prison for disobeying invitation by the court, and should be produced to the court during the next hearing and should be returned back to prison until the case his over and if he is innocent of the charges, he should be set free.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Okoyeeboz: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:

I don't blame you.

Don't you come from a place where Osisikanwu an armed robber was given a chieftaincy title?

Have you forgotten how Bishop of Ozubulu exposed your generational hypocrisy?

Promoting crime and criminality has made Igboland become what it has become today.

12 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Maket: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
willywasco:
Chairman of Innoson Motors Nigeria Ltd, Innocent Chukwuma has been declared wanted ver his failure to make an appearance in court for his arraignment for the fifth time.

Justice Mojisola Dada of the special offences court sitting in Lagos, on Thursday handed over verdict

Chukwuma, alias Innoson is standing trial in a matter between his company and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Justice Dada had declared the automobile boss wanted, granting the request of Mr Anselem Ozioko, the lead prosecuting counsel of the EFCC.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/innoson-motors-chairman-declared-wanted/
FOR THE FIFTH TIME HE REFUSED TO SHOW IN THE COURT. He thinks to be above the law. He just wants to start tribal war on social media and he is having it from DEFENDERS OF CORRUPTION. WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR THOUGHTS TO NIGERIA MATTERS.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by DIAMO1: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

And this your bold verdict is based on which facts please ?? As in my question na how you take know wetin you dey talk so Bros �

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by McCobble(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

I never believed totally this until I listened this morning to a video/audio clip sent to my whatsapp where the speaker, a Yoruba, was busy stating that Igbos have made no positive contribution to economic growth in Yoruba land, especially Lagos as a case-study. He claimed to be replying the claims of the president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, who said that 40% of structures in Yoruba land especially Lagos are owned by the Igbos.

According to the Yoruba speaker, Igbos only brought negativities and crimes such as piracy, armed robbery, rape, kidnapping, and drugs to Yoruba land, and ultimately made Yoruba land a global dumping ground.

I will not go into details stating all that the speaker talk about. However, I will not fail to state that the hatred in his speech is indescribable. He went forward to call on Yoruba youths for action, stressing that they are out and ready to send Igbos out of Yoruba land no matter the cost. According to him, they will not, like their parents did, condone such again.

All these made me wonder if Nigeria will ever be one. I really wonder the essence of topics such as "National integration" that I was taught in JSS1.

Marrying these events with the ordeal of my present coursemate in the hand of his Yoruba friend and lecturers during his studies in Ilorin made me conclude to avoid Yorubas from today, except those who prove beyond reasonable doubt to be friendly.

I just pity Igbos who have become too blind to read the handwriting on the wall.
issa anoda one

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by aribisala0(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

I'm sorry to say that I don't know who Eboes are.
I know ,

many Eboes are lost,................

they don't know who they are

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by ruffDiamond: 1:33pm On May 24, 2018
cool crook Igbo everywhere..

b~EAST Of NO Nation(bia-Fraud) kiss

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Okoyeeboz: 1:34pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:

I hate Nigeria!

You're an unenlightened illiterate.

If Innoson tried this nonsense in China, they'll have beheaded him long ago.

12 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by madgoat(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

grin i sense so much bitterness and envy of the yoruba tribe in you grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Lloydfolarin: 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

Pathetic!!!! Absolute hogwash!!!

You Igbos are irredeemable tribalists who have destroyed this great country with your ingrained tribalism.

Pls, tell me, how many times have you come across Yorubas saying jargons about how they have developed your erosion ravaged region?

How many times have you condemned people like Nnamdi Kanu who literally called Yorubas all sort of names on a live radio with his co travellers.

Tell me how many times have you condemned the way your fellow ingrates kinsmen throw insults to the same Yorubas who have accommodated them like fellow Nigerians in the West?

Tell me how comfortable you ll feel with your guest or your own blood brother living in your house but telling you how much he has contributed towards your children or personal success in life?

Tell me how many tribes go to the East and tell your people how much they have contributed to your region.

Have you ask yourself why your kinsmen have problems wherever they go including South Africa?

The answer lies right there in my write up.

Igbos are despicable. Period!

Nobody on earth ll tolerate Igbos with this chest-beating attitude anywhere in the world. Fact!

Igbos need to change their ways to attract friends rather than enemies.

If you guys continue like this, one day, you ll leave South West through war or peace. The only victims ll be those innocent Igbos doing their businesses.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Okoyeeboz: 1:40pm On May 24, 2018
madgoat:

grin i sense so much bitterness and envy of the yoruba tribe in you grin

Yorubas represent what they can never achieve despite many attempts.

They have no history and no future.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React / Naira: Concerns Over Fresh Threat From Crypto Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.