Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted (27606 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Okoyeeboz: 1:44pm On May 24, 2018
Lloydfolarin:

Pathetic!!!! Absolute hogwash!!!

You Igbos are irredeemable tribalists who have destroyed this great country with your ingrained tribalism.

Pls, tell me, how many times have you come across Yorubas saying jargons about how they have developed your erosion ravaged region?

How many times have you condemned people like Nnamdi Kanu who literally called Yorubas all sort of names on a live radio with his co travellers.

Tell me how many times have you condemned the way your fellow ingrates kinsmen throw insults to the same Yorubas who have accommodated them like fellow Nigerians in the West?

Tell me how comfortable you ll feel with your guest or your own blood brother living in your house but telling you how much he contributions is towards your children or personal success?

Tell me how many tribes go to the East and tell your people how much they have contributed to your region.

Have you ask yourself why your kinsmen have problems wherever they go including South Africa?

The answer lies right there in my write up.

Igbos are despicable. Period!

Igbos are notorious as criminals anywhere they go to. This is not an insult, it is a fact.

In some foreign prisons, there are more Igbos there than nationals of those countries.

Right now, tons of Igbos are being executed in Indonesia, Phillipines, Cambodia, etc. The only place you won't see Igbos being imprisoned or executed is Saudi Arabia. That's because they don't give visas to Igbos.

Igbos that fought the Pope and those in Ipob fought with Jesus Christ, you think all is well with them?

18 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by StOla: 1:47pm On May 24, 2018
aribisala0:
Yesterday a court ruled it was okay for Erastus Akingbola to be tried .No one blamed Eboes

The day the Yorubas start to blame Igbos for their problems, that is the day I will begin to worry about my Yoruba tribe.

What the Igbos communicate inadvertently with their persecution complex and the "Yoruba are wicked" mindset, is pure inferiority complex.

16 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by aribisala0(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2018
StOla:

The day the Yorubas start to blame Igbos for their problems, that is the day I will begin to worry about my Yoruba tribe.

What the Igbos communicate inadvertently with their persecution complex and the "Yoruba are wicked" mindset, is pure inferiority complex.

Yoruba are not a tribe

Jor o!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by CoolAmbience(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2018
Xander85:
Have they tried his house or business premises before rushing to declare him wanted?

You mean the court should go and check for him in his house?

Nawa for you o!

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by aribisala0(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Igbos are notorious as criminals anywhere they go to. This is not an insult, it is a fact.

In some foreign prisons, there are more Igbos there than nationals of those countries.

Right now, tons of Igbos are being executed in Indonesia, Phillipines, Cambodia, etc. The only place you won't see Igbos being imprisoned or executed is Saudi Arabia. That's because they don't give visas to Igbos.

Igbos that fought the Pope and those in Ipob fought with Jesus Christ, you think all is well with them?

En ehn hen

Saudi no dey gie Yibbo visa? Dat is transmission

So those other countries you mention...

did they win a prison infrastructure development contract?

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by mfm04622: 1:53pm On May 24, 2018
Xander85:
Have they tried his house or business premises before rushing to declare him wanted?

This is not a matter of arrest, he has a court case, he did not attend the trial for 5 consecutive times. The judge is right.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Oblang(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2018
TimFisher:

Onye bu nwanne gi?

i na akogheli ka onye nzuzu

which respect are u talking about?

how many times Dangote evade tax?

have they ridicule him?

what crime did Innoson commit....just because he sued GTB for excessive exploitation and illegal deduction

which you knew very well that's the hallmark of Nigeria banks

I know how many times av been shouting about this excessive deductions.

well that's why i love Britain and America!

Where and when did dangote evade tax? And who is talking abt tax here...

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Afonja judge. Who else?

Igbo criminal. Who else ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=TimFisher post=67837487] undecided

One Nigeria indeed!

invest in Igbo land...they will fight you

invest outside Igbo land...they will still fight you

as long as you are an Igbo man!

nonsense God forsaken country![/qu
ote]

Persecution complex.
Why not mobilize a court boycott nah ?.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2018
If thou doest well. . .
If not, then sin lieth at the door.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by stonemasonn: 2:05pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:
Yorubas will regret what they are doing to INNOSON.

Their anger is simply because he did not build that manufacturing plant in Lagos.

How many investments does the Yorubas have in nnewi, Enugu or elsewhere in Igboland?
oh please!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by guckan(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2018
StOla:
Why is a man who claims to be the one wronged, avoiding the court?

Where else can he find justice?

Have you seen justice in Nigeria court in recent time. The judiciary is as corrupt as other arms of government, as also all other institution in this country.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by madgoat(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Yorubas represent what they can never achieve despite many attempts.

They have no history and no future.

Chai... See the envy and bitterness manifesting in your life grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2018
Let the children of hate mobilise for court boycott to defend a fellow criminal now.

They are averse to clean business or deals.

12 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Bethel4Life(f): 2:13pm On May 24, 2018
Ijaya123:
Goldfish have no hiding place -James Hadley Chase
thats one of my best novels..filled with suspense

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by oluwaahmed: 2:13pm On May 24, 2018
TimFisher:

Onye bu nwanne gi?

i na akogheli ka onye nzuzu

which respect are u talking about?

how many times Dangote evade tax?

have they ridicule him?

what crime did Innoson commit....just because he sued GTB for excessive exploitation and illegal deduction

which you knew very well that's the hallmark of Nigeria banks

I know how many times av been shouting about this excessive deductions.

well that's why i love Britain and America!

Ignoramus, dangote was blacklisted by all banks according to a CBN directive, his brother who was the MD of the subsidiary that used to default on dangote loans was summoned by d court, he appeared etc. And banks were directed not to give loans to dangote till this day. Innoson defaulted on his loan, the bank restructured his loan yet he refused to pay, rather he counter-sued them for imaginary charges. Do u know how many people would have lost their job in GTB (igbo people cos majority of the staff in that branch and his account officer was igbo) simply bcoz he tried to cheat the system. I worked in GTB for a very long time and I can tell u that banks don't fvck with loans cos they are depositors money. Every little detail is carefully examined by both account officer and customer. Innoson is just like every other Nigerian businessman (irrespective of tribe) they love to take loans but hate to pay back. Thunder fire you and innoson for playing the ethnic card. There are many successful igbo bizmen in the SE/SS who you do not hear of that do business till this day, why hasn't the govt clamped down on them. Foolish boy making intelligent igbos look stupid.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by afos002: 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

Their anger is simply because he did not build that manufacturing plant in Lagos.

How many investments does the Yorubas have in nnewi, Enugu or elsewhere in Igboland?

I dont understand this ur comment why been tribalistic?
they accused him of fraud and your are here calling out yoruba.
the truth is let's call a spade a spade and stop perambulating. the man was charged for something he did and stop being tribalistic.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Okoyeeboz: 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
aribisala0:

En ehn hen

Saudi no dey gie Yibbo visa? Dat is transmission

So those other countries you mention...

did they win a prison infrastructure deelopment contract?

Crime is their religion, prison is their pilgrimage and execution is their goal.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 2:27pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

As always, it's not the fact that an Igbo man passed a tribalistic comment that worries me. It's the large number of likes and shares. Does this truly represent how nd'Igbo think? I need saner Igbos to answer.

If you must view things from the POV of tribe, can you idiots not see that a bank with largely Yoruba ownership gave him a chance when "Igbo banks" turned their backs? Abi EFCC chairman has become a Yoruba man?

This has nothing to do with tribe. My belief is that it is simply a business partnership gone sour.

I fear for your soul; this level of hatred cannot bring you to the end you desire.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by afos002: 2:28pm On May 24, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Ignoramus, dangote was blacklisted by all banks according to a CBN directive, his brother who was the MD of the subsidiary that used to default on dangote loans was summoned by d court, he appeared etc. And banks were directed not to give loans to dangote till this day. Innoson defaulted on his loan, the bank restructured his loan yet he refused to pay, rather he counter-sued them for imaginary charges. Do u know how many people would have lost their job in GTB (igbo people cos majority of the staff in that branch and his account officer was igbo) simply bcoz he tried to cheat the system. I worked in GTB for a very long time and I can tell u that banks don't fvck with loans cos they are depositors money. Every little detail is carefully examined by both account officer and customer. Innoson is just like every other Nigerian businessman (irrespective of tribe) they love to take loans but hate to pay back. Thunder fire you and innoson for playing the ethnic card. There are many successful igbo bizmen in the SE/SS who you do not hear of that do business till this day, why hasn't the govt clamped down on them. Foolish boy making intelligent igbos look stupid.

you have said it all. some people are just being tribalistic

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by sokera: 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

when as Yoruba becomes EFCC ... this case is Innoson Vs EFCC , why are you so tribalistic in nature ?

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Orpe7(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

Even if a yoruba man wants to raise an investment in the east, will your people give him land? Be honest abeg.
Thank yorubas are more openminded cus we think of the opportunities we will get not yall that is all about hatred

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by monex(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2018
StOla:

The great Yorubas caused the problems of the inferior Igbos.

Persecution complex!

Admission of failure and defeat.
as in ehn. see mentality of the response.

Wetin bring yoruba inside. So someone should be above the law because he is from one's tribe. Na wa o

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by IDKadiri: 2:35pm On May 24, 2018
This no be Police matter bro... He had a court date and failed to show up, hence the declaration.

Xander85:

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Orpe7(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Mayb for their sake the FG needs to allow them vote from whatever prisons they are stuck in. Cus the ones here no reach to win o grin

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:
...Marrying these events with the ordeal of my present coursemate in the hand of his Yoruba friend and lecturers during his studies in Ilorin made me conclude to avoid Yorubas from today, except those who prove beyond reasonable doubt to be friendly.

I just pity Igbos who have become too blind to read the handwriting on the wall.

Mech'unu there. There they go again.
For your information, my department has a very large contingent of Anambra students, and not once ever has their tribe bbeen brought up. I am not denying that tribalism exists (don't get me started about my experience in Enugu!) but too many Igbos would rather blame tribalism than face the consequences of their actions!

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by MENELIK11: 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Afonja judge. Who else?

Osu sympathiser!

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Xander85: 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL,
IS THAT HOW PEOPLE ARE DECLARED WANTED IN YOUR VILLAGE? BY GOING TO LOOK FOR THEM IN THEIR HOUSES?

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR REACTIONS THE LAST TIME HE WAS PICKED UP AT HIS PREMISES?

HE SHOULD JEJELY GO AND PRESENT HIMSELF BEFORE THE MEDIA MAKES A MESS WITH THIS SITUATION.

You're not making any sense!

My point is, have they exhausted all possible avenues of arresting him before rushing to sensationally declare him wanted? The courts can declare him wanted only after going to effect arrest at his home or office and he is not found there!

So because of what happened last time when police went to his home to arrest him, it therefore means that he would be declared wanted in perpetuity, since the police are 'scared' of the reaction that would follow if they went to his home or office?
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Psywise: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
What has tribe got to do with this. Tribalism at its peak?

NATIONALPASTOR]Yorubas will regret what they are doing to INNOSON.

How many investments does the Yorubas have in nnewi, Enugu or elsewhere in Igboland?[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Afonja judge. Who else?
and Igbo prosecutor !

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by uuzba(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
StOla:
Why is a man who claims to be the one wronged, avoiding the court?

Where else can he find justice?

Have you ever reported an Agbero (Area Boy) to a Police officer before?
I did it.
To my surprise, two of them shook hands and were looking at me. Where I wan go again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React / Naira: Concerns Over Fresh Threat From Crypto Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.