Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed (18449 Views)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Kwara Gov: We Must Fulfill Our Promises We Don't Want To Be Stoned / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by EVARISTOMONARCH: 3:58pm On May 24, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by killuminati(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2018
O ti sure ju. 3 votes from alone baba
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
so how many promises have the present govt kept?
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by karrengold(f): 4:10pm On May 24, 2018
what's this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by PointZerom: 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
LZAA:

Delusions of grandeur
Cc immhotep pointzerom DaBullIT iceberg3 Roger3D
He's right even madridguy and omenkalives can attest to this, the former is tired and wish he can run to Canada while the latter ran to South East upon herdsmen invasion of his ancestral land in fulfilment of APC's campaign promise. Cc apcsupporter yarimo yyeske

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by PointZerom: 4:18pm On May 24, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
so how many promises have the present govt kept?
Ask Benue pple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by LZAA: 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
PointZerom:
He's right even madridguy and omenkalives can attest to this, the former is tired and wish he can run to Canada while the latter ran to South East upon herdsmen invasion of his ancestral land in fulfilment of APC's campaign promise. Cc apcsupporter yarimo yyeske

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Okezedan(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2018
Lie mohammed no be ur fault. Keep gving buhari hope
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by NatureDavid(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
magoo10:
You have failed in security
You have failed in the economy
You have failed in fighting kwaruption

Which promised kept is this unrepentant liar talking about
off they kept the promise of killing Nigerians via hunger and terrorism

1 Like

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by mex22: 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:
LIKE for Thunder to fire Lie Mohammed

SHARE to add lightening to the thunder grin
Me I clicked both.I for like make amadioha strike am sef
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
Yes you've indeed kept your promise of impoverishing the masses.
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by benzion72(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
Honestly you still have a whole year to redeem your lies, if not you will need another job come May 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
WALLAHI YOU WILL CRIES
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by seunjungle1(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
I doubt if majority of these politicians do read our comments on social media. Laid should have known by this time that boys are not smiling with their way of governance...its like the girl below me said girls are not smiling too. Its okay, people are not smiling!
I wish Lai should go and contest for any election in his locality and stop looking for all these cheap cheap post to see the hatred we gat for him.
Stupid Lai man...his mouth resemble iya eleko broken jerrican.
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by hassantommy(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2018
You must be stupid sir
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Grayxme: 5:44pm On May 24, 2018
Feeding over 8.2 million primary school children to me is an applaudable intervention, because some of this children do not have the privilege of three square meal per day. And come to think of it, how can a hungry child concentrate while being taught? So, this goes beyond just feeding the kids to actually making learning a bit interesting.....my opinion
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Nehemiah459(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
mrdashing10:

Codeine diet grin
It is possible.
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Nehemiah459(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2018
Grayxme:
Feeding over 8.2 million primary school children to me is an applaudable intervention, because some of this children do not have the privilege of three square meal per day. And come to think of it, how can a hungry child concentrate while being taught? So, this goes beyond just feeding the kids to actually making learning a bit interesting.....my opinion
What if they make economy suitable, thereby enabling the parents perform their duty?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by SOFTENGR: 5:53pm On May 24, 2018
magoo10:
You have failed in security
You have failed in the economy
You have failed in fighting kwaruption

Which promised kept is this unrepentant liar talking about
They promised change and they've successfully changed the economy to what it is now.
Now I can change 1Naira to 1Dollar lol.
Well, my PVC is ready to vote them out.
#back2Daura

1 Like

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Cowbuhari: 6:00pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

me I like and share....
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by BIGTinfotech: 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
Nice...I love your Company's profile, however, there's something missing....

A Company's website!!

We can help you...WhatsApp (2348032427790)

olumikayse:
Are you looking for excellent service providers in project management, groundwater (borehole drilling), geotechnical and foundation investigations (soil tests, core drilling, geophysical investigation and pile foundation), then contact Olu-Mikayse Company Limited.

We focus on delivering our projects in a cost-effective manner and on schedule. References are available on request.

While our Head office is located in Lagos with branch offices in Ibadan and Akure, we are able to adopt and execute projects all over Nigeria.

For enquiries and requests, please contact us:
Olu-Mikayse Company Limited,
G-78, Road 2, VGC, Ajah, Lagos State.
Tel: 08146407640 and 07054444977
Email: olumikayse@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Cannonleo(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2018
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by rottenegg: 7:17pm On May 24, 2018
THIS MAN IS JUST DOING HIS JOB, MAKE UNA LEAVE AM.
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by entrepreneur535: 7:54pm On May 24, 2018
Gangster1ms:
grin
What kinda drug did this liar take today?
Tramadol mixed with weed & fresh shit. 2 much transmission, oh sorry commission, transmission, commission, transmitted the liar brain. Lol
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by nelxxy(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2018

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by kotv: 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
Can we get the names of the promise they kept? Can we just get one promise they kept.
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:15pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

The options are brutal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Archbishop88: 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
I only come to read comments and not the content of the story.....I no say, unah go fire d Liar.
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by otokx(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
Some things are definitely improving but will that be enough?
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by Binelelyon: 9:10pm On May 24, 2018
Lai make una just keep the promises. We are grateful
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by orjaha(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2018
I agree with u mr lie
Your oga promised change for Nigeria, and now you've proven it.
Everything has changed in the country.
It will have been better if we remain the way we are before u brought your set back change to this country
Re: 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed by bassydue(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2018
Nonsense, school children feeding, you deny the father and mother there means of livelihoods and go on to feed there little children and you call that social intervention, God anger will soon come upon you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Senate To Court Over Plans To Spend N5.5bn On Luxury Cars / FG To Build New Refinery In Rivers State / A Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.