Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today (30391 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House / APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by ChangeIsCostant: 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
Earlier today, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arraigned former Minister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau, Aminu Wali and Mansur Ahmed before a Federal High Court sitting in Kano state.

Shekarau's supporters blocked a road leading to the court as they held prayers for him in the presence of security operatives who were observing them.

Shekarau is being charged alongside, Ambassador Aminu Bashir Wali and one Mansur Ahmed for allegedly conniving to collect the cash sum of N950 million part of the $115 million distributed by a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Deizani Allison-Madueke for the purpose of influencing the outcome of the 2015 general election.

Meanwhile, Ibrahim Shekarau has been granted bail by a Federal High Court. Shekarau was granted bail alongside, Aminu Wali, and Mansur Ahmed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/shekaraus-supporters-block-highway-to-hold-prayers-for-him-as-hes-arraigned-in-court.html

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by BankeSmalls(f): 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
If any southerner, easterner or westerner tries this, they will be sprayed with live bullets.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2018
Stop preaching hatred.

BankeSmalls:
If any southerner, easterner or westerner tries this, they will be sprayed with live bullets.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Omeokachie: 1:49pm On May 24, 2018
Adura agba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Xionez(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2018
Hmm. The first thing on my mind was; Where is the heck is the mic and loudspeaker?!. Some "radical" worshippers would have brought in stadium grade sound systems. Nobody would hear word on that day.
I've got churches all around me and there has been no sleep for the weary...even at night.

5 Likes

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by kmaster007: 3:25pm On May 24, 2018
nah deir gods
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by dealslip(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2018
I am kind of curious. If GEJ through Diezani was distributing this huge sums of money. Why hasn't he and Diezani been arraigned by EFCC. Do you arrest the agent and leave the principal. This is really odd. Babachir Lawal and Oke are no where to be found despite clear allegations against them.

27 Likes

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Okoroawusa: 3:46pm On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
I am kind of curious. If GEJ through Diezani was distributing this huge sums of money. Why hasn't he and Diezani been arraigned by EFCC. Do you arrest the agent and leave the principal. This is really odd. Babachir Lawal and Oke are no where to be found despite clear allegations against them.
You will be the first to shout if GEJ is arraigned

9 Likes

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by dealslip(f): 3:56pm On May 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You will be the first to shout if GEJ is arraigned
Even if I shout Buhari should still do the needful. You can arraigned an agent while the Principal walks about free.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Giddymoney(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
grin

OMG
Saw this on twitter

8 Likes

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by bestman09(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
K
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by weyreypey: 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

Painment
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 shalomc firefire salamrushdie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by SolutionMee: 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
cry

See harmony
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by visijo(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
Drama every day..
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by jericco1(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
zombie effect

1 Like

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by otunbabadok(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
No comment
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by haconjy(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by sheguy(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
If na IPOB member now, police men go full dere.

But no police men to check this potential terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Welrez(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
A reason we are where we are developmentally!

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Hennepin: 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
May God answer their prayers and help Shekarau hide the money he embezzled. Stupid fifu
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by obembet(f): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
Praying for criminal... And some pple will tell that that Nigeria Is moving forward abi?

1 Like

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Mozenge1: 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
H
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by NaijaMutant(f): 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
Xionez:
Hmm. The first thing on my mind was; Where is the heck is the mic and loudspeaker?!. Some "radical" worshippers would have brought in stadium grade sound systems. Nobody would hear word on that day.
I've got churches all around me and there has been no sleep for the weary...even at night.

You don't deserve to sleep with this your dum.b reasoning undecided

Hope you were among the gullible worshippers praying for a criminal undecided

May Allah answer your prayers grin

3 Likes

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by millomaniac: 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
Somebody is accused of theft and some People are praying for him, not only that the road had to be blocked so that the prayer can be effective. Laff wan kii me I swear. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) / Fayose Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.