Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,889 members, 7,841,317 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (17028 Views)

Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos / Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by femo122: 4:00pm On May 24, 2018
Zoo
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by BERNIMOORE: 4:00pm On May 24, 2018
buhari already legalised mace stealing
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by humblenature: 4:00pm On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Run with mace to where? . who is chasing him?

Wonders shall never end...
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by oshe11: 4:00pm On May 24, 2018
Na the new Craze be that.....
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by opeolu202: 4:01pm On May 24, 2018
Hello
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by itsandi(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by jeroba1(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2018
Nigeria arise and fight for your name before northerner spoil your name finish
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by gurunlocker: 4:02pm On May 24, 2018
Does these people know this thing is treason and punishable by death?
How will you steal mace?
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by Reference(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2018
APC getting a bad rap lately. Chaos everywhere. Any other party gains a moral high ground with the brigandage and impunity going on.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by Xisnin(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2018
Agege's apprentice.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by Encyclopedia1: 4:03pm On May 24, 2018
And this person be somboris papa. Stupid man
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by kunletexs: 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
oga mi, you be comedian or na deep thinker you be?

SolutionMee:
cry

Not again

But I will never forget the angel that shipped me to Nigeria because I offended him in heaven.

I'll definitely avenge on the last day

To be honest, Nigeria is not working
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2018
what is these country turning to? so the snatching of mace is now the new ordermofnthe day in our various houses of assembly. . .atleast I reflex and sober on what our leaders have turn this country into. . .May God judge each one of them. .infact I wept for this country and its generations ahead!
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by sod09(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2018
all these agbero called lawmakers
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by kunletexs: 4:05pm On May 24, 2018
oga mi, you be comedian or na deep thinker you be?
SolutionMee:
cry

Not again

But I will never forget the angel that shipped me to Nigeria because I offended him in heaven.

I'll definitely avenge on the last day

To be honest, Nigeria is not working
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by jossy4joseph(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2018
Can anything good comes from APC? always in bad news from North-South East-West
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by Ambitionsway: 4:06pm On May 24, 2018
Waiting for Nollywood to title a movie the STOLEN MACE.

Wayward leaders no future nor dreams for the nation.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by millomaniac: 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
Laff wan kii me I swear. It is only in nigeria that you have a spare mace.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by Orlatunday11(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
Mace runner episode 2 watch out for the next episode
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by derancle: 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
Another mace runner
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by kotopazi: 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by wink2015(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
OMO-AGEGE DON TEACH THEM THE WAY!

Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by Mikeross62: 4:45pm On May 24, 2018
The pace was being set by agege and his goons.Season of mace stealing
Democracy is a joke in Nigeria.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by eodavids(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
undecided undecided Guess APC via Omo-Agege have set thus dangerous precedence? Whatsoever you sow that will you surely reaps.
Aside the shameful trend of their parallel congresses nationwide, the trend of brazen desecration of Nigeria's democratic institutions & mace stealing have now been added to our national embarrassment. embarassed

Students of pol-science should prepare to answer questions such as:
WHO IS THE FIST PERSON THAT STOLE MACE IN NASS?

WHICH POLITICAL PARTY DID HE BELONG TO?

WHO SECONDED HIM?

IN WHICH STATE ASSEMBLY WAS THE ACT REPLICATED?
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by newoffer: 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
What is the monetary value of a mace ? Let me know pls ooo. dis one Everyone is going after mace .

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by brainiac228(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2018
LOL! Mace Runner; The Flee
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by makoota: 5:23pm On May 24, 2018
"SPARE MACE".
AS YOU CAN SEE, MACE DON DEY GET SPARE.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by justtoodark: 5:32pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:
Laff wan kii me I swear. It is only in nigeria that you have a spare mace.

ofcourse....better be ready than sorry....

nigerians will snatch anything that is not nailed down.....

Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by SOFTENGR: 5:48pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:
APC has introduced another change to our polity.

Everyone now wants to steal the mace undecided

Honourable omo-mushin grin
That guy na Omo Ajegunle grin grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by kmaster007: 7:26pm On May 24, 2018
maybe Mace suld jst too hell
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by olaoluwasaola(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2018
I wonder d kind off polithiefianz we r breeding. It will take decades upon centurion b4 dis zoo can b proudly called d Nigeria we want.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe by boringnigerian: 9:04pm On May 24, 2018
Mai wanka grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order / Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos / NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.