Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? (864 Views)

If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye / Oko Oloyun: Afenifere Asks Police Not To Cover-Up Yusuf’s Murder / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by nairavsdollars(f): 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
Pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, on Thursday said the visit of former president Olusegun Obasanjo to leaders of the group prompted President Muhammadu Buhari’s recent statement on the $16billion expended on power during Obasanjo’s tenure as president.

Speaking in a chat with INDPENDENT, Yinka Odumakin, the organisation’s National Publicity Secretary, said it is ironic why President Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) can remember about the power project now but failed to do so in 2015 when they met Obasanjo and appointed him as their navigator.

“We suspect that it was the visit to Afenifere that prompted the whole idea of attack on the $16billion power project. The revelation of the power contract was a reaction to his visit to Afenifere.

“Why didn’t this government remember that there was power contract in the last three years? When they went to Obasanjo to come and be their navigator in 2015, why didn’t they remember the power probe? We abhor corruption.
“We want all leaders, past and present to be held responsible for their actions but we see what is playing out now as cheap politics, no more no less,” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/how-come-you-didnt-remember-16bn-power-project-in-2015-afenifere-asks-buhari/

1 Like

Re: How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by tashashiel(f): 5:54pm On May 24, 2018
mr integrity has grown balls grin pls sir don't forget to tell us where the missing 2.8billion naira oil money in 1977 went
#bubu&obj two mega thieves

first to c.......
meanwhile if na some people we no go hear word by now
them go think say they don achieve everything for life smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by tuniski: 6:04pm On May 24, 2018
Good question! They think everyone is a sai baba zombie without sense.

#BuharitoDaura2019 irreversible!

3 Likes

Re: How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by Omeokachie: 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
He was desperate then, just like his desperation pushed him into defending Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2018
The same question I ve been asking the sai Babarians abi na buharist

1 Like

Re: How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by OfficialRasheed: 6:11pm On May 24, 2018
This is why I love Yoruba Christians. My fellow Yoruba Muslims can never question Buhari

5 Likes

Re: How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by chuksjuve(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2018
If you ask me, Na who I go ask ?
Re: How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by nairavsdollars(f): 10:43am On May 25, 2018
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: How Come You Didn’t Remember $16bn Power Project In 2015, Afenifere Asks Buhari? by doctokwus: 11:51am On May 25, 2018
The point is that Buhari does not have the intellectual know-how to understand the issues and know that $16b alleged spent is bunkum.
Anyway I know Obj will soon personally respond to him and not even use his aides.
-But assuming but not conceeding that the fallacy was even true,why is Buhari not querying Abdulsalam Abubakar's and late YarAdua's own expenditures or these governments didn't invest anytime on power while in government?
No matter how or who he attacks,Buhari has failed and I am happy he has made this allegation against Obj because his own can of worms would now be opened and it will lay to rest once and for all the nauseating propaganda that Buhari is not corrupt and has integrity of any sort.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ffk's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets, All Boys - Pic / Governor El-rufai Attends Ramadan Tafsir In Kaduna(photos) / *kawu Baraje’s Npdp And Its Unending National Embarrassment *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.