Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame (1835 Views)

Okuama Killings: Tinubu Awards Scholarship To Children Of Deceased Soldiers / Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration / Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by 10Ebisco: 6:59pm On May 24, 2018
Oluremi Tinubu, Senator representing Lagos Central, on Thursday blamed colonialists for hatred among Nigerians, as well as insurgency in the country.

The Senator, who is the wife of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu stated this while contributing to a motion to celebrate the 2018 Children’s Day by her colleague from Adamawa, Binta Garba.

Reacting to the bill, Mrs Tinubu stressed that the killings, rape and kidnappings being witnessed across the country were beyond the government.

She said, “I have worked with children and women all my life but what is going on in this nation is beyond what the government can shoulder. I’m calling on all Nigerians to rise up to be our brother’s keepers.

“After the funeral in Benue, the vice-president was off to the IDPs camps. Mr President (Saraki) has been to various IDPs camps in the past to give food items – every Nigerian should rise up by whatever means to help.

“There is this little story I tell people. Since the white man came and started giving us individual plates at birthday parties to eat rice, Nigerians have become selfish. I remember when I was growing up when I was having party in our community, not SP (Senate President), he is Ajebutter.

“I don’t think SP has ever had birthday parties that they will put the rice in a big tray and put the meat on top. Even if it was handful you take, it was taken in love but it appears that we have forgotten to care for our neighbours.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/herdsmen-killings-tinubu-reveals-who-to.html

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by Paperwhite(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2018
Oluremi Tinubu, Senator representing Lagos Central, on Thursday blamed colonialists for hatred among Nigerians, as well as insurgency in the country.

The calibre of people that constitute the APC are incredibly confused & stupid.While Buhari said it's the Gaddafi- trained Lybians,Malians,Guineans & Nigeriens.
Sen.Oluremi is now blaming the colonial masters. Abeg wetin Nigerians do these people nah? Why the blame game? Why not protect Nigerians from these foreigners?

13 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by SalamRushdie: 7:22pm On May 24, 2018
Is she for real?

Is it colonialist that has also ordered Buhari not engage the killer Herdmen militarily?

Is it the colonialist that are making killer herdsmen chant " Sai Baba Buhari: as they go on death marches across the middle belt

Is it the colonialist that has made Buhari turn the international spokes man for killer Herdmen?

Is it colonialist that making Buhari govt negotiate landed colonies on behalf of terrorist?

What Is it with the APC ? Is there no single truthful person in their ranks?

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by limeta(f): 7:30pm On May 24, 2018
This woman na so you reach
Is this woman a mother ?
Hell fall on you
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by Paperwhite(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2018
Reacting to the bill, Mrs Tinubu stressed that the killings, rape and kidnappings being witnessed across the country were beyond the government.

Except the president/presidency debunk the senseless statement then this is a grossly indictment on this useless governments as their inaction have been matched with their words.
Therefore the NASS should now be man enough to commence impeachment proceedings against the president.What nonsense! angry

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by Archangel15: 7:32pm On May 24, 2018
PDP has been blamed
GEJ has been blamed
Muammar Gaddafi has been blamed
Nigerian youths have blamed

Britain is now been blamed..

To check who is next to be blamed type BLAME to 3552

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by magoo10(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2018

Buhari has failed to protect Nigerians even his party members can attest to that.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
APC have decided to make the blame go round

I'm patiently waiting for my turn

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by SalamRushdie: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
Paperwhite:

The calibre of people that constitute the APC are incredibly stupid & confused.Buhari said it's the Gaddafi- trained Lybians,Malians,Guineans & Nigeriens.
Sen.Oluremi is now blaming the colonial masters. Abeg wetin Nigerians do these people nah? Why the blame game? Why not protect Nigerians from these foreigners?

I swear man they are incredibly stupid

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by Archangel15: 9:04pm On May 24, 2018
If you have not been blamed go to your LGA to collect your own blame grin

Cc Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by nkwuocha: 9:08pm On May 24, 2018
Even patience Jonathan won't say this rubbish.Educated but foolish woman.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by Omeokachie: 9:09pm On May 24, 2018
Now we blame the colonialists.

Teressa May should come and help resolve horsemen from Libya issues.

These people don kolo walahi.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by Oblang(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2018
Paperwhite:

Except the president/presidency debunk the senseless statement then this is a grossly indictment on this useless governments as their inaction have been matched with their words.
Therefore the NASS should now be man enough to commence impeachment proceedings against the president.What nonsense! angry

This one go just dey call impeachment upandan..go impeach na..
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by Fuckallmods: 9:16pm On May 24, 2018
chilled five alive just dey hungry me this night.

anyways, I have a 3gb ram laptop for sale. price, 40k. 0708.474.8127 is my number

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by nikolakris(f): 9:36pm On May 24, 2018
What is this woman saying sef? Relating herdsmen killings and the method of eating rice? Okay, I get. She is urging us to be united bah? This woman no sabi anything.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by wingmanII: 6:15am On May 25, 2018
Undisputable fact. The colonialists deliberately set Nigeria on the destructive path it is on at the moment.
But you and your very greedy husband also contributed by assisting a rabid and ignorant bigot to power.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by fergie001: 6:23am On May 25, 2018
With all due respect,Ma......
You just opened your mouth and closed it

What you said has no correlation with the matter being discussed..
If you say amalgamation was a problem,could hàve made some sense,Ma
Birthday party,fulani-herdsmen....hogwash
We should assist the IDP,for those who have nah?
How are you people in the Senate and Government assisting the masses?
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by fineboynl(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2018
wow, this woman just admit that this government don't have the solution to solved Nigeria problem.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Reveals Who To Blame by chuksjuve(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2018
Contradiction reeks all over her statement..

One moment she's making sense , the other moment she looses it..

It would have been better she ever spoke rather than confuse herself not me..

Political correctness is a problem of most elite...

Buhari is responsible for all these hatred.

If you can say it , I have helped you .

Good morning...

Quote me and be blessed with virus on your phone grin

(1) (Reply)

PROOF: Tinubu Forfeited $460000 Heroin Related Funds To United States Government / 11 Things That Are Wrong With The Burial Of Abba Kyari / So You Guys Have Finally Agreed That Rivers State Is An Igbo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.