Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,611 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang (826 Views)

Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by akintade59: 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang

“For me being in prison is a great lesson in humility," Jang said. "When I was at the EFCC office in Abuja, I slept on the floor, but here in the prison I have the privilege of sleeping in the same bed that former President Olusegun Obasanjo slept in at the Jos Prison.”

Source: Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by opomulero101(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2018
U call that an achievement? well done SIR!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by GavelSlam: 8:38pm On May 24, 2018
Make it your home then.

Won't be surprised if that is the code word to OBJ to intercede.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by buhariguy(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
Stay there, enjoyed your heavenly bed.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by Roger3D(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
Yes but obasanjo was never there for stealing money, while you on the other hand are an alleged theif

1 Like

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by whitebeard(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2018
This old generation funny oh..!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by Mikeross62: 8:56pm On May 24, 2018
Lol,so obj is now role model, no wonder u were caught in the first place
Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by WizBLANCE(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2018
Then smile your way to Aso rock and take your place...
from prison to president (I know that story)
Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by Morbeta11(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2018
You have won award of dumbest Criminal on trial.

1 Like

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by abc115: 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
16>19
Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by emeijeh(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
I wonder what he will say if he is "transferred" to ROBBEN ISLAND.

Shameless thief

1 Like

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by decatalyst(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2018
whitebeard:
This old generation funny oh..!! grin grin

They are just stupidly senile!

1 Like

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by chuksjuve(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
That will not make you become the presidevt of Nigeria ...
Mr....

And this one is somebody's father ?

Let's pray

1 Like

Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by youngsahito(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
useless old fool...
Re: I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang by okachie1(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin grin Idiots everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara / Why Should I Love Shittu, He's Not A Woman - Ajimobi Mocks Buhari's Minister / Goodluck Jonathan -the Silent Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.