Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi (928 Views)

Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2018
Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson and Makarfi

The National leadership and members of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League felicitate with His Excellency, Governor Nyesom Wike and His Excellency, Hon Henry Seriake Dickson on their recognition and award as Joint Leadership Governors of the Year 2017 by the foremost Leadership Newspaper.

We equally congratulate an esteemed personality and former National Chairman of our great party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi for clinching the Leadership Politician of Year 2017.

We are delighted by the recognition of our esteemed and amiable leaders for the positive roles they have been playing over the years, especially in the year in focus to advance the ideals and interests of Rivers and Bayelsa states, Peoples Democratic Party and our great country.

This recognition on these PDP leaders has vindicated our stand that credible leaders are only in PDP and Nigerians have a lot to gain and enjoy when the party is returned to power in 2019.

While we express gratitude to Leadership Newspaper for recognizing the giant strides of our governors, we equally wish to proclaim strong admiration and appreciation to Governors Hassan Dankwambo of Gombe state, Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state, Darius Ishaku of Taraba state, Ben Ayade of Cross river state, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom state, Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state, Ifeanyi Ogwuanyi of Enugu state, Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state and Victor Ikpeazu of God's own Abia state for the unprecedented development embarked on in the respective states.

Signed
Hon. Inioribo Tamunotonye
National Coordinator
Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League
&
Zainab Al-Amin
National Publicity Secretary
Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by oshe11: 9:07pm On May 24, 2018
Oga Makarfi

How far the Kaduna imbroglio?

Did Makarfi win his LG?
Cos U made a post about some videos or so...?

How many LGs did PDP win?

1 Like

Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by docadams: 9:13pm On May 24, 2018
Hope Markafi has recovered from the election whipping. I really have pity for him having to wilt before Hurricane El Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2018
docadams:
Hope Markafi has recovered from the election whipping. I really have pity for him having to wilt before Hurricane El Rufai
I'm not aware he lost any election to Elrufai
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by madridguy(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2018
Make I sit down here laugh small. grin
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by chuksjuve(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2018
All these arrangee awards...

Wike deserves it though..

I doubt Dickson and Makarfi ..

The hustle is real
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Make I sit down here laugh small. grin
You go sidon tire

@Oshe11

PDP "officially" won in 5 LGAs.

The results of Makarfi and other LGAs are to be challenged in court. Victory is ours

1 Like

Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:
All these arrangee awards...
Wike deserves it though..
I doubt Dickson and Makarfi ..

The hydro is real
Which politician achieved more that Makarfi in 2017?
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by oshe11: 9:37pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You go sidon tire

@Oshe.11

The results of Makarfi and other LGA is to be challenged in court. Victory is ours

Sure!

Waiting for the good news
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
oshe11:

Sure!
Waiting for the good news
God will grant us my boss

1 Like

Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by chuksjuve(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Which politician achieved more that Makarfi in 2017?

Aside the convention , what else?

Don't come and play that card that he will or can win buhari!

I doubt if PDP gives him ticket self ...

1 Like

Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:

Aside the convention , what else?

Don't come and play that card that he will or can win buhari!

I doubt if PDP gives him ticket self ...
If Makarfi were to be like others trust me the tussle with Sheriff would have ended PDP career. It was Makarfi who ensured PDP returns to the right path that saw the coming of heavyweights and passionate members. The highest was the peaceful transition of power and successful National Convention.

As for the ticket, PDP delegates will be the ultimate decider though I prefer Makarfi in my personal capacity (PDPNYL has no candidate).
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by CilicMarin: 9:48pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You go sidon tire

@Oshe11

The results of Makarfi and other LGAs are to be challenged in court. Victory is ours

You can lie for Africa!

APC 14 PDP 4 which are still being contested In court. cool
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

You can lie for Africa!

APC 14 PDP 4 which are still being contested In court. cool
PDP won 5 Sir not 4...

APC won 12 not 14

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/268482-kaduna-lg-polls-apc-wins-12-pdp-five-local-govts.html

1 Like

Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by madridguy(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
Love your courage sha grin PDP of all party tongue Una don see candidate to wrestle with Gov. Ambode? Ayam available but PDP must pay me 1Billion first before presenting me tongue

TonyeBarcanista:

You go sidon tire

@Oshe11

Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by docadams: 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not aware he lost any election to Elrufai

I understand. Never admit any defeat, that is the game.Keep denying defeat even when it is written on the wall for even the blind to see. Trump style.
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Love your courage sha grin PDP of all party tongue Una don see candidate to wrestle with Gov. Ambode? Ayam available but PDP must pay me 1Billion first before presenting me tongue

Hahah if dem give me 1Billion na Kano state Governor I go contest
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
docadams:

I understand. Never admit any defeat, that is the game.Keep denying defeat even when it is written on the wall for even the blind to see. Trump style.
Elrufai is afraid as we chat...
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by chuksjuve(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

If Makarfi were to be like others trust me the tussle with Sheriff would have ended PDP career. It was Makarfi who ensured PDP returns to the right path that saw the coming of heavyweights and passionate members. The highest was the peaceful transition of power and successful National Convention.

As for the ticket, PDP delegates will be the ultimate decider though I prefer Makarfi in my personal capacity (PDPNYL has no candidate).

Ok noted

Cheers!
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by tuniski: 9:56pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It was PDP that ensures the survival of PDP not one individual. Makarfi was only a coincidental leader at that time.Had PDP not been a truly pan-nigerian and people's party, a million Makarfi won't have saved it!
Remember: PDP saved PDP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by madridguy(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2018
Why Kano?

TonyeBarcanista:

Hahah if dem give me 1Billion na Kano state Governor I go contest
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by CilicMarin: 9:57pm On May 24, 2018
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP won 5 Sir not 4...

APC won 12 not 14

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/268482-kaduna-lg-polls-apc-wins-12-pdp-five-local-govts.html
[/s]

Kaduna LG polls: APC wins 14, PDP 4.

Tony
6 days ago
Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission, on Thursday confirmed the results for 18 chairmanship seats out of the 23 Local Governments in the just concluded May 12 local councils polls.

The chairman of the Commission, Dr. Saratu Dikko who confirmed the results in Kaduna, said the All progressives Congress (APC) won 14 local government chairmanship seats, while the PDP won four seats.

Dikko said the commission would hold elections in the remaining five local government areas on June 2, 2018.

According to her, the APC won in Birnin-Gwari, Giwa, Igabi, Ikara, Kaduna North, Sabon-Gari, Kagarko,Kubau, Kudan, Lere, Makarfi, Sanga, Soba and Zaria, while the PDP won in Jema’a, Kachia, Kauru and Zango-Kataf.

According to her, Kaura, Jaba and Kajuru local governments would hold fresh elections on June 2.

[b]“This conclude the confirmation of the result,” [/b]she said, adding that the outstanding elections in four wards in Chikun and two wards in Kaduna South local governments would also hold on the same day.

She said Certificates of Return would be issued to the winners on Saturday, May 19, 2018.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/kaduna-lg-polls-apc-wins-14-pdp-4/amp/
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Why Kano?
Because I wan marry one of una Fulani beauties
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by madridguy(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2018
Getting a Fulani in Kano can be tough tongue visit Agege or Alabarago and thank me later.

TonyeBarcanista:

Because I wan marry one of una Fulani beauties
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Kaduna LG polls: APC wins 14, PDP 4.

Tony
6 days ago
Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission, on Thursday confirmed the results for 18 chairmanship seats out of the 23 Local Governments in the just concluded May 12 local councils polls.

The chairman of the Commission, Dr. Saratu Dikko who confirmed the results in Kaduna, said the All progressives Congress (APC) won 14 local government chairmanship seats, while the PDP won four seats.

Dikko said the commission would hold elections in the remaining five local government areas on June 2, 2018.

According to her, the APC won in Birnin-Gwari, Giwa, Igabi, Ikara, Kaduna North, Sabon-Gari, Kagarko,Kubau, Kudan, Lere, Makarfi, Sanga, Soba and Zaria, while the PDP won in Jema’a, Kachia, Kauru and Zango-Kataf.

According to her, Kaura, Jaba and Kajuru local governments would hold fresh elections on June 2.

“This conclude the confirmation of the result,” [/b]she said, adding that the outstanding elections in four wards in Chikun and two wards in Kaduna South local governments would also hold on the same day.

She said Certificates of Return would be issued to the winners on Saturday, May 19, 2018.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/kaduna-lg-polls-apc-wins-14-pdp-4/amp/

Misleading News!

PDP was announced winner in SANGA LGA

In Sanga, Samuel Shamaki of the PDP emerged winner of the chairmanship contest with [b]20,843 votes, beating Charles Danladi of the APC, who got 19,757 votes.
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Getting a Fulani in Kano can be tough tongue visit Agege or Alabarago and thank me later.

I de Abuja jor... Na fresh from the Oven Fulani sure pass... Like Ganduje pikin specs
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by CilicMarin: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Misleading News!

PDP was announced winner in SANGA LGA

Accept defeat and move on.

Kaduna LG Polls: Results reviewed,[color=#990000][/color] APC now 14, PDP 4
Mohammed Lere and Agency Report
7 days ago

A person casting his vote used to illustrate the story.

The chairperson of the Kaduna electoral commission has announced the final results of local government elections held last Saturday.

Saratu Dikko said results of 18 local governments had been confirmed. She said the governing party, APC, won in 14 local governments while the opposition PDP won in four local governments.

The News Agency of Nigeria had earlier reported how returning officers from local governments declared the PDP winners in five local governments.

Ms Dikko, however, confirmed only four for the opposition party.

She said the commission would hold elections in the remaining five local government areas in the state on June 2, 2018.

According to her, the APC won in Birnin-Gwari, Giwa, Igabi, Ikara, Kaduna North, Sabon-Gari, Kagarko, Kubau, Kudan, Lere, Makarfi, Sanga, Soba and Zaria, while the PDP won in Jema’a, Kachia, Kauru and Zango-Kataf.

She said Kaura, Jaba and Kajuru local governments would hold fresh elections on June 2.

“This conclude the confirmation of the result,” she said, adding that the outstanding elections in four wards in Chikun and two wards in Kaduna South local governments would also hold on the same day.

She said Certificates of Return would be issued to the winners on May 19.

The election marked the first time in Nigeria’s history that electronic voting would be adopted in any part of the country.

While that move earned the state government commendation from many Nigerians, observers of the election faulted the absence of card readers which, consequently, allowed several instances of multiple voting by same individuals.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai, however, blamed the absence of the card readers on the Independent National Electoral Commission which, he said, refused to release them to the Kaduna government.

The PDP has rejected most of the results and said it would challenge them in court.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/268854-kaduna-lg-polls-results-reviewed-apc-now-14-pdp-4.html/amp
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

Accept defeat and move on.

Kaduna LG Polls: Results reviewed,[color=#990000][/color] APC now 14, PDP 4
Mohammed Lere and Agency Report
7 days ago

The chairperson of the Kaduna electoral commission has announced the final results of local government elections held last Saturday.

Saratu Dikko said results of 18 local governments had been confirmed. She said the governing party, APC, won in 14 local governments while the opposition PDP won in four local governments.

The News Agency of Nigeria had earlier reported how returning officers from local governments declared the PDP winners in five local governments.

Ms Dikko, however, confirmed only four for the opposition party.

She said the commission would hold elections in the remaining five local government areas in the state on June 2, 2018.

According to her, the APC won in Birnin-Gwari, Giwa, Igabi, Ikara, Kaduna North, Sabon-Gari, Kagarko, Kubau, Kudan, Lere, Makarfi, Sanga, Soba and Zaria, while the PDP won in Jema’a, Kachia, Kauru and Zango-Kataf.

She said Kaura, Jaba and Kajuru local governments would hold fresh elections on June 2.

“This conclude the confirmation of the result,” she said, adding that the outstanding elections in four wards in Chikun and two wards in Kaduna South local governments would also hold on the same day.

She said Certificates of Return would be issued to the winners on May 19.

The election marked the first time in Nigeria’s history that electronic voting would be adopted in any part of the country.

While that move earned the state government commendation from many Nigerians, observers of the election faulted the absence of card readers which, consequently, allowed several instances of multiple voting by same individuals.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai, however, blamed the absence of the card readers on the Independent National Electoral Commission which, he said, refused to release them to the Kaduna government.

The PDP has rejected most of the results and said it would challenge them in court.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/268854-kaduna-lg-polls-results-reviewed-apc-now-14-pdp-4.html/amp
imagine, una don even change am still take. back one way una give us. Anyway, we de collect all back for court
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by madridguy(m): 3:58am On May 25, 2018
grin grin Talk to Senator Makarfi about it tongue

TonyeBarcanista:

I de Abuja jor... Na fresh from the Oven Fulani sure pass... Like Ganduje pikin specs
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin Talk to Senator Makarfi about it tongue

Make him change am for me?
Re: Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi by madridguy(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2018
grin grin grin

TonyeBarcanista:

Make him change am for me?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Loyalists Mobilize Signatures Against Saraki, Dogara / President Buhari Governor Elechi & Badaru Offers Prayer At Mausoleum / Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.