Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Body Scratches - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Scratches (338 Views)

Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... / Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) / I Have Narun (scratches) Please I Need A Cure For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Scratches by bigthislife(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2018
Are you been looking for cure in your body that's continuing scratching you? Pimples in all part of your body that lead to scratches, and you went to hospital still don't cure? Thank God you have find the one time solution only if you believe me and try to meet me. My number follow 07069767547. By God grace you are going to smile just a week... Am in Edo state, Auchi.

(1) (Reply)

A Necessity! / How To Strike Up Marital Sex / Precious Remedy For Dry Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.