Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (28318 Views)

Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by archipelago: 1:38pm On May 25, 2018
I am of the opinion that Leah may be released when election is very close fir Buhari's government to score a very cheap point likewise the senseless killings may likely be brought to an end. If not nothing to use for their campaigns. May God spare the life of this innocent girl and others in captivity.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by truthfulmallam(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2018
iPopAlomo:
Red dress... hugged her in the dream with a broad smile...

Let's be honest... we all know the meaning of that dream...

At least... she made it to a happy place... where there's no boko haram...

Just my thoughts.... Could mean:
Red dress : violent death by martyrdom
She said she's free now: her soul may have gone on to rest free, free from wickedness and evil

Well, just my thoughts... God's will be done
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by OgahBohz: 3:31pm On May 25, 2018
sarrki:
I will be happy to see dreams come through
I know all mothers in the house will be happy
Even baby mama will be happy at this news
Enemies of our country won’t be

so baby mamas are not mothers abi?

let my frnds baby mama catch you!
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by pelepeleb: 3:33pm On May 25, 2018
In all we thank God. This is the difference between those that are for true God, through Jesus Christ, they will have eternal rest after these suffering from those serving our enemies the devil ( any one that did not believe and working against Christ and Christians in any way ALL over the world). Though they think they are serving true God, but it will be painful and too late for them when they will know that they are on the wrong path, they abduct people like book haram people are doing, side line some people because of their faith in Christ and many more.
sorry FOR THIS TRUTH.
thanks for understanding and accepting the truth.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Grayxme: 3:55pm On May 25, 2018
Its obviously very glaring that you have digressed from the main topic. let us learn how to resolve issues instead of deliberating on it
Moghalu4Pres:
We thank God.

On the other hand, kick out Buhari, install Kingsley Moghalu. 15,000 times a better candidate.
"I came to win."- Moghalu Kingsley
"Politics is too important to be left only to politicians."- Moghalu Kingsley quoting J.F. Kennedy
*Party: YPP
*Target: 20 million votes
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by lloyds(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2018
Kemiregina:
The truth is......I think she's dead. The red cloth symbolizes blood...death .And the freedom she talked about means she's with her creator. Free from bondage. That's just the interpretation. ..But I stand to be corrected.

Dreams are double sword. Doesn't necessarily mean death.

Red can also mean she has been soiled into all sorts of bad things. .

God is a mystery. Let's continue praying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday / Ade Bendel Wanted By EFCC / Is Oshiomole Now Atikukated? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.