Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 (10209 Views)

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling / What's Your JAMB UMTE Score / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by optimumgeek: 6:20am On May 25, 2018
This is a very good development. http://www.optimumgeeksupport.com/
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by dfrost: 6:20am On May 25, 2018
Examinations and test for entry into the tertiary institutions abroad have a period the results can last (2-3 max). Only in Nigeria, we keep writing same every year. angry
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by Nukilia: 6:21am On May 25, 2018
Xtfield:
No,[s] let JAMB firm remain at 7500 or even increase to 15000 Naira. But let the salaries and allowances of legislators be reduced by 50%. That is when I will know that they love the masses. Our unserious legislators can reduce everything but not their salaries and allowances. I hate deception with passion. I refuse to be foolish[/s].

Its too early for you to be posting things like this.... grin grin grin
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by Alibaba87: 6:26am On May 25, 2018
maisauki:
saraki won't allow something like this in the Senate... anti masses sinator
mumu talk, hater.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2018
them just won talk. . .has anything come down in nigeria? what goes up in nigeria does not come down. . infact, it will be N10k soon
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by DabuIIIT: 6:44am On May 25, 2018
#7,500. Quite exhorbitant. Before and after that you got waec and post jamb! Nigerians pay thru the nose for basic things,water,electricity,shelter,health care... Nigerians are just too dumb!

I've been off ship for about a month now and its darkness all day! You preserve stuff in the refridgirator,they 4kin go bad! This is nothing buh a schiithole nation.
Like the Oyo alafin said,the country is programmed to make life easy for the north while its scrappy for the south.
HIGH TIME WE SOUTHERNERS WOKE UP,GOT BACK TO OURS SENSES AND DEMAND FOR COMPLETE RESTRUCTURING AND TRUE FEDERALISM.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by CodeTemplar: 6:54am On May 25, 2018
Nice move you can keep taking from the south and handing it to the north.
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by Talknochip(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2018
Good!.. I hope the executives will allow d spirit of God to minister unto them when the bill reach their table.. because the Useless govt is happy that the JAMB registrar has successfully turn the examination body into a profit makin venture!
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by Printerscanner: 7:25am On May 25, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Our legislators are working.
But will it not be rejected like peace corps?

It will definitely be rejected like that the senseless Peace Corps that wants to add to Boys Scout and Guguru Defense. Where were the useless legislooters when Goatluck Jonaddaft's boys were embezzling JAMB/UMTE money and asking government for funds? Now that Buhari boys are are remitting money to the national treasury, they want to stop or reduce it. Tarrr it will not happen. I trust Buhari, ear kukuma dey pain am, so he no go hear.
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by mfm04622: 7:28am On May 25, 2018
I support this! Why does the fee need to be that high when JAMB is sending surplus of 8B to treasury
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by LibertyRep: 7:31am On May 25, 2018
This has been my position https://www.nairaland.com/4255607/call-downward-review-utme-fee

The National Assembly should also look into the cost of Data Correction. #2500 is still high.

Mean while, the post utme fee of some school is as high as #10000 ( Ondo State University of Medical Sciences). This official exploitation should end. The National Assembly should do the needful once and for all.

I sincerely hope I won't be disappointed by the National Assembly.
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by DeOTR: 8:00am On May 25, 2018
luxs:
OF WHAT BENEFIT WILL THE REDUCTION BE TO YOU
Are you really asking that?
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by Monday60655(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2018
After remitting the said amount of #7.8b to the federal government, what did self acclaimed corrupt free administration do with the money?
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by Xisnin(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2018
maisauki:
saraki won't allow something like this in the Senate... anti masses sinator
Another illiterate on the loose.
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by Ebhod20(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2018
ADMISSION ADMISSION ADMISSION
NO JAMB JUST UR 5 CREDITS
Mass communication
Political science
International relations
Public admin
Accounting
Human resources
Economic
Estate management
Marketing
Transport and logistics management
Business administration
Computer science
Information technology
Computer lab
And other affiatted
work shop
Studio
Hostel
Are also available
seeing is believing
Note: ECOTES UNIVERSITY COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC IS HIGHLY ACCREDITED BY NUC
Nysc is certain
school fee is very cheap and affordable
Why can't u leave jamb alone and be a graduate in less than 3 years
HND conversion is allowed
Direct entry with your ND certificate
For more info call or whatsapp us +2348032863128[color=#006600][/color]
Re: JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 by Geeksquad9333: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Geek Squad Online Support group provides you the best advise for tech products. This service could be availed while connecting with them via chat or mail services. Irritated customers can ask for help anytime between 24/7.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010/2011 Unad Admission / Strange Illness Kills 1 Student In Sokoto Boarding School,30 Others Hospitalised / Application For Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Accreditation (For Lawyers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.