Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future (945 Views)

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / Joking Or Running Away From Your Family Responsibilities Might End Up To Post Of / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by amar3664: 4:47am On May 25, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:55am On May 25, 2018
The SERVant is there to SERVE. Let him SERVE and SERVice your wife too. Don't render him redundant.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by madridguy(m): 4:55am On May 25, 2018
grin grin
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by roqrules04(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2018
You, your wife and your servant all of you get problem.
I even doubt the story sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by twentyk(m): 5:48am On May 25, 2018
Hmmm this film get as he be...its def a Nigerian film....very predictable at the end guy man travel,cold catch madam and servant do d do...man come house meet rubbish con butcher wife....another news for nairaland again...oh sorry na film...
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by amar3664: 5:50am On May 25, 2018
What are chances
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by Oritzy: 5:51am On May 25, 2018
;Dyour wife is cuddling your servant and you are here asking for advice grin

What do you want us to tell you??

Buy your servant a condom undecided

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On May 25, 2018
Your wife is 29 years old......How old is your 'servant'?!
And where is your 'servant' from Oga?!
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by ifyalways(f): 6:39am On May 25, 2018
This Indian man Don come again ke. cheesy

Did your wife and your dad finally baang? grin

Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by darlenese(f): 4:44pm On May 25, 2018
did u say servant ?

u be king ?

nonsense
Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future by dododawa1: 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
F news

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your General Help Plz / SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression / See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.