Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Need Your General Help Plz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your General Help Plz (936 Views)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help / For Your General Cleaning Service And Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your General Help Plz by danielro: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello everyone in the house, plz am seriously in need of your general help on my house rent which as due since on the 5th of January and my landlord has been disturbing me since then and always make me feel ashamed of myself has a man in the presence of my wife nd the kids and even my neighbours, plz help me with any amount God give you in power to do, am even planning on sending my family to my mum to stay then I can find my own way also, but I don't pray to be separated from them....the total sum of the money is 90k and all I could manage to raise with me now is just 20k cos I still have to feed the family with the little, thank you and may God bless you.
Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by uboma(m): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2018
danielro:
Hello everyone in the house, plz am seriously in need of your general help on my house rent which as due since on the 5th of January and my landlord has been disturbing me since then and always make me feel ashamed of myself has a man in the presence of my wife nd the kids and even my neighbours, plz help me with any amount God give you in power to do, am even planning on sending my family to my mum to stay then I can find my own way also, but I don't pray to be separated from them....the total sum of the money is 90k and all I could manage to raise with me now is just 20k cos I still have to feed the family with the little, thank you and may God bless you.

After reading this, I clicked on your profile to see that you have been a registered member since 2009. This is enough to draw some emotions from me.

But still on your profile, I found you are neck deep into betting. This is sad.

I wish you the best in your betting career. I hope it helps you pay your rent (that is, if the story of not being able to pay your rent is true....)

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by danielro: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks for ur response, I really appreciate.... But to be sincere with u, am not a gambler it was this situation I am that left me with no option to engage myself with betting and if u notice some of my post on the betting forum u will see that I just start either commenting or posting from either February or march which is bcoz I thought I could get help from there and most of the time I do ask some people that won on the forum to help me with little amount, its still all in d name of getting this money and talking about and I can take a pic of my last house payment receipt for u to belief....plz help me if God says to u to do...thanks.
Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by travelland(f): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2018
If this story is true, OP kindly anwser the following questions: what skill do you have, what job were you doing before now? What is your wife's situation, what is her skill, what was her means of income before marriage?
Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by danielro: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
I work as a publisher with a pool papers company and I also have a knowledge of operating computer, my wife graduated from a fashion sch as a fashion designer and the means of her income, she doesn't has an income till we married all my plan for her was to open a fashion house for her not knowing things will turn out this way.
Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Send an email detailing your plight, with your bank account information to the address below ASAP.

Email: tony.elumelu@heirsholdings.com

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by danielro: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Have sent you an email sir, thanks for your concern and assistant.
Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by danielro: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Good morning my brothers and sisters, please I beg u with the name of God that am seriously still in need of your help, even if it's one thousand naira u can afford to help me with, is still part of it.... I will be so grateful and u can ask me for any prove for u to know that am not lying about this, am also not happy to become a social media begger but have try all my possible best and things isn't working....have been on this forum for 9years and such never happen to me but I have to accept it now that it has happen, that's why I decide not to hide my injure finger, thank u all.
Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by meobizy(f): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Keep the scam going. I dey fold hand observe.
Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by danielro: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
@meobizy, I don't ve anything to say to u and I don't think ve scam u or any of ur relative before for u to be insulting me like this, but may God look into my current situation and this holy month of Ramadan to judge u according to what u think of me.
Re: I Need Your General Help Plz by meobizy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
danielro:
@meobizy, I don't ve anything to say to u and I don't think ve scam u or any of ur relative before for u to be insulting me like this, but may God look into my current situation and this holy month of Ramadan to judge u according to what u think of me.
I gave you sincere advice and you brushed it aside, choosing rather to beg like a disabled entity. Isn't that the sign of a lazy youth?

(1) (Reply)

Best Brand Of Kerosene Stove / Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day / Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.