Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend (20553 Views)

#endsars- WATCH VIDEOS- Nigerians In Diaspora Joins The Legion Of Protesters / Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York / "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
OBJ, one of the most useless Nigerians dreams killer

OTA road, Sango road proof me right
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Phemmyhohjor(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
Still don't understand...
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Barcanister(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2018
Just 2 APC stalwart children..
Show us my family, my friends ... Atlest I have over 100 people leaving in diaspora

Nonsense party

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by SoNature(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2018
Zanga1:
Rubbish!

The current occupant of Aso Rock isn't any better. undecided

Take Back Nigeria!

Take back Nigeria from who?

Nigeria is beyond redemption
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by fakuta(f): 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
what are their names grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Firstpage: 1:23pm On May 25, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Two Yoruba Muslims is now equal to Nigerians in diaspora

They look more like osu iboes.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Yankiss(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
That is the reason why you must keep a clean slate. OBJ's skeletons coming home to roost.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by ElsonMorali: 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Two Yoruba Muslims is now equal to Nigerians in diaspora

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Habibatuley23: 1:34pm On May 25, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Yes. We need to know where he kept our money.

Hard fact mehn u nail it.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by 1miccza: 1:34pm On May 25, 2018
This ones fit be relation to one APC politician wey dem tell make dem hold paper. Make i call my brother and him wife too make dem hold paper, make we for call dem Nigerians in diaspora. Na so..

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by bigstan11787(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2018
U dy abroad dy find power abi....una nor well o...

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by QUOTATION: 1:34pm On May 25, 2018
Senator Rowland Owie, former Chief Whip of the Senate, has advised President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), to avoid former President Olusegun Obasanjo, if he desires to succeed as Nigeria’s leader. Owie, who gave the advice in a statement, yesterday in Benin City, Edo State, said: “To Buhari, I thank God for you, but you must deliver on your promises and also build on what President Goodluck Jonathan did. Above all, you must run far from Obasanjo. If he can’t control your government, he will fight you.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/beware-of-obasanjo-owie-tells-buhari/

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by QUOTATION: 1:35pm On May 25, 2018
HsLBroker:
OBJ, one of the most useless Nigerians dreams killer

OTA road, Sango road proof me right

Senator Rowland Owie, former Chief Whip of the Senate, has advised President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), to avoid former President Olusegun Obasanjo, if he desires to succeed as Nigeria’s leader. Owie, who gave the advice in a statement, yesterday in Benin City, Edo State, said: “To Buhari, I thank God for you, but you must deliver on your promises and also build on what President Goodluck Jonathan did. Above all, you must run far from Obasanjo. If he can’t control your government, he will fight you.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/beware-of-obasanjo-owie-tells-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by bigstan11787(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2018
Two unserious people....if u dy find the power. Come back to nigeria to look for the power

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Ijaya123: 1:36pm On May 25, 2018
xamuel17:
All the commenters ahead of me are drunk

Absolutely. And those below. I suspect Codeine or Tramadol, or both.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by mainman7(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2018
I SMH for Southerners; the myopic Yorubas and senseless igbos that join in trying to humiliate this wonderful Man that brought the best Nigerian brains from all over the World to make Nigeria a progressive place during his era. He's not like the current tribal-blinded fool that has forced only his incompetent clansmen as helmsmen of Nigeria to the retrogression of our beloved Country. The biggest questionable money under OBJ's good years rule is just $16 billion of which NEPA has already accounted for how they spent almost 14 billion of it. Much more than that has constantly disappeared under Buhari. Few month ago again, Baru babachir swallowed our whooping $24 Billion, the Trillions recovered from Jonathan, Deziani, etc is been shared among Buhari and his Northern greedy lots that see others as slaves yet Buhari's religious and ethnic bigots zombies lost their sense and sight when it comes to fighting him for audaciously unrepentant wasting their future away.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Wellets50(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
make that country deport them make them come see wetin whe we de see for here.Nigerians in diaspora imagine

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Festus02(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
i thought they would be up to 100 sef

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by HeyCorleone(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
Is that all the Nigerians in diaspora?
Bros I weak.
"Nigerians in diaspora" and they are showing 2 people from East Africa.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Prettysophy: 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
#OBJWhereIsThePower#
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by goodybabeo1: 1:53pm On May 25, 2018
ok
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by HeyCorleone(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
Ijaya123:
This is appalling. Almost all the posts here are questioning and ridiculing the couple with placards but nobody is actually lending their voices to the main issue which is where is the power OBJ spent $16 billion on?

Clear indications why politicians don't take the people serious. When people don't ask relevant question or demand accountability from their leaders, the result is what we have in our society now.

The topic was not on what Obasanjo did with 16billa. It was rather on "Nigerians in diaspora..." So I believe it's surprising to come in and see 2black people holding light weight A4 paper. It's obvious it's propaganda. That is what people are attacking. We should learn to face matters.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Apina(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
kagari:
In as much as generating power is expensive in any clime, $ 16 billion dollars for goodness sake is suffecient to light up 90 percent of nigeria
Wheres the record of the said $16 billion spent? undecided
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by tellibody: 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin grin
castrol180:
This is really the handiwork of the APC...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by ezy9: 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by femo86(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
Se o mo age mi ni?

Se o mo age mi ni?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Nigerians in Diaspora are asking, #ObjWhereIsThePower

http://newshelm.ng/photo-nigerians-in-diaspora-joins-objwhereisthepower-trend/

This is a lie

Some.paid broke unemployed Nigerians probably given $100 each to holdhhose sheets of paper

No one.in diaspora with full residency cares about Nigeria anymore that is a fact !!!

No one! Nigeria has never added anything to your life and once you get out and experience real life you embbrace it wholeheartedly

Who cares about obj or PMB? When you are assured of your day check at the end of the week, excellent health care, good roads, good foods, lovely house on a superb mortgage, you drive cars you could.never dream.of driving in Nigeria with a very good payment plan, your kids enjoy the best education, the police works , the subway , airport ferries everything works ,you plan vacations with your family something you never dreamt of in Nigeria !! Christmas is magical!! Words cannot express how Christmas is until you experience

For the first time in your life you realize all your years in Nigeria from birth till you relocated where a waste !

Nigerian passport is a curse , Nigeria is a curse so why would you give yourself a seconds headache over their rubbish again

Please these are paid people probably on students visa paid by the government backed scholarship

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by GavelSlam: 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
In 2007, Dimeji Bankole, the then Speaker of the House of Representatives, stated that the bulk of that money – $16 billion – was frittered away in bogus contracts during the presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo between 1999 and 2007. The next year, the House initiated a probe which corroborated those claims.

https://africacheck.org/reports/nigeria-does-generate-more-electricity-now-than-it-did-15-years-ago/
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by middlebelter(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2018
That guy and the babe have no idea of what they are talking about. Let them ask the late Yar'dua why he stopped the completion of the projects. Let them also check the various report especially the one by House of Rep and EFCC.. No doubt OBJ is one of the most unappreciated leaders in this country.

IS THERE ANY OF OUR PAST LEADERS THAT HAVE ACHIEVED AS MUCH AS OBJ FROM THE BEGINNING OF DEMOCRATIC DISPENSATION TILL DATE?

If PMB can be complaining everyday about past leaders as reasons for his under-performance instead of taking responsibility, we should not even attempt to criticize OBJ that inherited the military mess especially from the worst leader in Nigeria history -Sanni Abacha( Who deserved to be scrapped of all types of honour in this country), unfortunately, that is the man PMB choose to commend. Cant we see PMB dose not mean well for this country? SANNI ABACHA THAT DIVERTED BILLIONS OF NAIRA THAT IS STILL BEING RECOVERED ABOUT 20YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH? Donald Trump is still trying to help us recover about $500m out of these loots. Yet, your PMB appreciate the killer of Kudirat Abiola and persecutor of NADECO in chief to OBJ? I am just afraid for Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu, I hope he can see what am perceiving?

For the record: OBJ meet just a paltry sum of about $3b in Foreign Reserve, with very huge debt that could strangulate our economy, the man OBJ, did not only work tio increase the foreign reserve & excess crude account to well above $68b , he cancelled the entire foreign debt which your man PMB has joined successive leaders to exacerbate to a level IMF is getting son very worried about today. In fact I get so nauseated by all these cry against OBJ that I begging to wonder if people have a sense of history or they are delibartely working against people that means well for this country.

Most of the people making comments on this forum should be reminded that the telephone handset and the internet services they are using were introduced by OBJ government, an effort the Abachas wasted money on without breakthrough.

I will like to use this medium to express my gratitude for the excellent analysis done by Babajide of TVC Journalist Hangout on this matter. If for speaking out the truth and for fighting corruptions ( at least in the most effective way so far), some people think they can attack this man any how of social media, they will FAIL.

Nigerian should note:OBJ was the first and only Nigerian leader to have fired the MD of the then NEPA/ PHCN just because we had system collapse for three days. He then tendered an apology to Nigerian. Has PMB deemed it fit to ever make a public apology to Nigerians on any issue? What happened to the monthly interview OBJ use to grant on the state of the nation? Has PMB deemed it fit to grant similar interview about his government/ Why is he afraid of facing Nigerians?

It was after making relentless efforts to renovate the existing power plants in the country failed that OBJ embarked on hurried building of power plants towards the end of his regime. What did PMB kinsman do to complete those projects? He simply connived with Ibori to mess up OBJ, ensure that those equipment rot away in the Port?

Thankfully the man OBJ has said it over and over again, he is not afraid of being probed. Nigerians are however wiser, you cant probe him for political vendetta. Yes, because he also criticize GEJ much more than PMB to the applaud of PMB fans. I say this with deep respect for GEJ, he did not attempt to muzzle opposition. Otherwise, Lai Mohammed should have being a former tenant in one of Nigerian prisons. GEJ , again completed most of the project started in power sector by OBJ, yet OBJ criticized him.

For the record, I am not in any way connected to OBJ, but I appreciate performance and hate sentiments.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by Yankiss(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Nigerians in Diaspora are asking, #ObjWhereIsThePower

http://newshelm.ng/photo-nigerians-in-diaspora-joins-objwhereisthepower-trend/

That is why one has to keep a clean slate. OBJ's skeletons are coming home to roost!
Re: PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend by petbam: 2:01pm On May 25, 2018
PMB WHERE IS THE PROJECT INITIATED AND COMPLETED BY YOU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Vs Oshiomhole: Shadow-Boxing / Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC / Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.