Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Cause Trouble By Igwe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cause Trouble By Igwe (587 Views)

Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / Book Review: "The Builder Never Stops" - Nelson Igwe Uko / Car Trouble (21+) A Short S**x Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cause Trouble By Igwe by Igweakpos(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
Source: www.igwescrib.com
Author: Charles

Episode 1
After Secondary School…
Some of my classmates had gone out of the country, some are now, graduates, some have married, some have given birth, some are dead don’t forget that too, some haven’t even gained admission into the tertiary institution, but i do get that feeling whenever i meet any of my classmate, and it seems like he/she has reached his dreams and i am not yet close to mine? Yea, somehow feels like jealousy, its a normal feeling. But,i do not regret my life. We all are different and our path to greatness is not same in distance. It pains me sometimes to see my mates with there ride then i will be like O God, please when i shall get my ride, there’s will not be the latest but mine. Four years, four solid good years in higher institution, came out with 2nd class paper yet no work. Have gone to more than 100 interviews yet no work… They keep giving excuses and i had to stop. i had to eat, shelter myself and survive and dont want to keep depending on my parents… I came from the family of five and the remaining four are all under my parents. they do call me to ask if i had gotten any work which was only No No No soon dey got tired of calling….
Well i dont ve to keep looking for work, i had to start doing small small work to get little money for my feeding and settle any financial problems… I started as a conductor to one of my driver friend, who later complained am too dull for dis work, i jumped into resturant were i work as d bar man, oneday robbers came, took all the money my madam got dat day, shot some stubborn people who refuse to heed to there command and left.. Dear reader, i quit the job sharp sharp.
I left for car wash were i was paid according to how many cars u wash, oneday i drove one of the cars and crash it, who born me to come back and tell them wat i did, with my injuries i ran away… i kept on jumping from one work to another which the d end point will be very bad…. i needed something to do and get big cash, so i went to my friend Tgod who was a yahoo guy, he agreed to help… So we sent fake message to people and signboards:
****JOB VACANCY JOB VACANCY!!!*****
* Are you working but getting poor salary?
* Do you need a well paying part time job?
* Are you a job seeker or a student that needs a job which allows you earn profitable salary?
* Are you a mother who wants to work from home still have much time for your family?
* Are you a business person or an investor and you want to build your business or expand your investment with our offer of investment?
* Are you a person dreaming to have an opportunity to travel overseas to achieve your goals in life?
SEND YOUR DETAILS
Name, S-x, Qualifications,Locations and Phone Numbers to 081**********
And pay the sum of forty thousand to this acct no: 534**** @ first bank…
Then wait for us to reach to you.
Recruitment is going on Hurray!!!!
Well my brother, it really work… We got lots of money, we kept doing that till the devil payed us a visit…
Many people had fallen victim and they were on a watch out for the fraudsters… To me i thought tins are getting well, so i and Tgod took one of the new signboard we did write our normal fake news, as we mounted it, four men came immediately.
“na who send una to put dis board for here” one of the men asked us.
So foolish i replied” oga na us ooo, na our business oooo”
“so na una dey chop people money abi, una own to finish today”
Na so i land for police net after better beating.
Tbc.

Comment for next episode sharperly

Re: Cause Trouble By Igwe by Igweakpos(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2018
Episode 2.
Four days after we were locked up in station, Tgod parents came and bailed us out… The whole money we made was taken by the police men inorder to settle those people we trick, daz what they said…. Well all was not lost, i had another secret account which i and Tgod manage to move out of that city to another… We settle down, rent an apartment… The remaining money was used for foodstuffs, wat are we gonna do now, we were both jobless….

One day, as we walk around in search of work, a evangelist stopped us,

Evang: hello, brothers in the lord

Gud pm we replied back

Evang: may our good Lord bless u two. You see as u were both passing, i was instructed to pass a message to u…

Tgod: and wat massage z dat

Evang: my brother, i know u have suffered and still suffering because of work… your problem has ended..

Well anybody merely looking at us, will knw we ar hunting for jobs…maybe one of this wayo pple i thought..

Tgod: please explain better

Evang: well, am in a hurry now, so come to my church and i will explain everything to you.

Charles: are u saying u will give us work or we should come for prayers.

Evang: both. have faith and trust in God. It shall be well.. We will be having a youth fellowship tmrw morning by 8am pls do come.

Tgod: alright, So whats the name of the church.

Evang: The Burning Fire Minitries opposite chisco park… It wont be hard for u to locate once u get to chisco park…

Charles: alright, see u there.

We left praising God for his mercy upon us.. The following day, we prepared wella and off to church continue reading https://igwescrib.com/cause-trouble-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Here's How You Can Cut Your Editing Costs / Google Pay Homage To Late Nigeria Female Novelist / Another Excerpt Of The "Ones Called Dogs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.