Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How To Give An Impressionitic Analysis Of A Play Or Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Give An Impressionitic Analysis Of A Play Or Story. (595 Views)

THE IMMACULATES (A Play Written By Prof. Mike Breeze) / Blood Money Lover, A Play By Staru1 / Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Give An Impressionitic Analysis Of A Play Or Story. by Zeezyo: 12:47pm On May 30, 2020
I am assigned to give an impressionitic analysis of a play in a novel but I am in unable to make progress because this I have no prior knowledge of it.
Please anyone with an understanding of how to give an impressionitic analysis in literature should help out giving clues or steps on how to go about it. I would really appreciate
Re: How To Give An Impressionitic Analysis Of A Play Or Story. by ZiriMane(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2020
Zeezyo:
I am assigned to give an impressionitic analysis of a play in a novel but I am in unable to make progress

Let's start from here first ...the bolded ...do you know what you are reading?

Play or Novel?
Re: How To Give An Impressionitic Analysis Of A Play Or Story. by Zeezyo: 1:42pm On May 30, 2020
It's is a novel.

(1) (Reply)

Article writer needed / What If I Decided To Masturbate (18+) / The Rose Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.