Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? (727 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / Do Religious Centers Have The Power To Change Nigeria? / Adenike Grange: How The Cabal Gets Rid Of Anyone Who Wants To Change Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2010
FIRST, Let us stop deceiving ourselves and face reality.

SECONDLY, total reformation in NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE

WHAT IS YOUR OWN OPINION?

CHEERS
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by afrobaby(f): 10:36am On May 27, 2010
Pray for nigeria
obey all rules and regulations based on the constitution of the country and God's principle
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by jossyr(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2010
we should come to our sencesess like the prodigal son.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Dark1(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2010
1) A change of mindset to do that which is right irrespective of tribe and all what-not

2) Lets do no.1 and watch others fall in2 place.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by SisiKill1: 11:00am On May 27, 2010
Don't need two sentences, two words will suffice. . . ATOMIC BOMB!!!
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Dark1(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2010
^^^ A lot of peeps are exasperated with the situation of this country, I believe you're not an exception but now that u've gotten the anger out of ur system, (judging by ur post up there) can u go on 2 give us a rational suggetstion as regards moving the nation forward?

U never know who would pick a cue from ur words! cheesy
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Spyker: 11:33am On May 27, 2010
(1) There is no country like Nigeria just the word Nigeria, what we have is tribes, Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani, Ishekiri etc. If we have a country named Nigeria, i am sure i don't need local government Identification to contest election in Lagos even though i am not from Lagos State.
(2) Until we realize that everyone (including settlers from other countries who has lived this country for over a decade) has a stake in this Nation called Nigeria, we are just a country filled with Deceit.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2010
If only we can stop fooling and deceiving ourselves and face reality, I think Nigeria will move forward.

Nigerian police force is another issue again, we need total reformation in this sector, police men are supposed to be a friend and hope for common man in our society but in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Afam(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2010
Expose corruption and crimes.

Rely more on what the brain can achieve and not what the oil money can do.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2010
If federal government succed to reform NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE, I think the issue of corruption will be reduced to bearable level,
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by redsun(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2010
Your are right,it all centres on the rule of law.If the rule of law can uphold in nigeria,people will become responsible and accountable.As it is now,nigeria is more like a rogue state because certain people are above the law of the land and unfortunately those people are mostly the ones at the helm of affairs.

It is case of double wahala for dead body.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2010
Your are right,it all centres on the rule of law.If the rule of law can uphold in nigeria,people will become responsible and accountable.As it is now,nigeria is more like a rogue state because certain people are above the law of the land and unfortunately those people are mostly the ones at the helm of affairs.

It is case of double wahala for dead body.

Indeed double wahala for dead body, That is why I said that we should stop deceiving ourselves, if people in power realm can face the reality and stop deceiving the masses, things will change.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by redsun(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2010
Just ten percent of responsible input in nigeria will go a way in changing things
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2010
Death sentence for corruption
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2010
To me personally, I believe that corruption can not be wiped out totally in our system but it can be reduced to bearable level. If we have real politician in our system not businessmen and they show respect to fundamental human right, I think we are moving forward,
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2010
Ngerian Police force should be known as law enforcement agency not the other side,
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by ikedeo(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2010
Firstiy, we should acknowledge d fact dat God is d ultimate reformer. and
Secondly,we should consider d relativity of our daily actions wit d future,especially in d life of d children(4 d wise).
Finally, reformation is an activity everybody should participate in(not just d politicians n d police)
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by ikedeo(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2010
Firstiy, we should acknowledge d fact dat God is d ultimate reformer. and
Secondly,we should consider d relativity of our daily actions wit d future,especially in d life of d children(4 d wise).
Finally, reformation is an activity everybody should participate in(not just d politicians n d police)
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2010
@ ikedeo

I agree with you,
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2010
first: nigeria needs a change of good leadership

second: we need attitudinal change towards certain issues
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by mbulela: 3:04pm On May 28, 2010
revolution
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2010
first: nigeria needs a change of good leadership

second: we need attitudinal change towards certain issues

You are welcome, I totally agree wit U.

revolution

Revoluton, ??
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by stiyke(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2010
If i may ask, for whom are you all writing this?? Are you writing it in hope that by writing it things will get better (Say maybe God will come to NL and see all your wishes and grant u that)?? Yeye nigerians, they are still decieving themselves. It wont change by writing all that here. Talk talk talk.

i hope i didnt dash some hopes?? embarassed

Greatest Nigeria!!!!! Great Nigeria !!!!! grin
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2010
@ stiyke

Not all questions deserves answers, I will not reply you,

change ur mindset
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by stiyke(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2010
@Tadeus

Thanks for your little answer or what ever it is u just did. Nigerians are very loud wishers, if wishes were horses ,
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 28, 2010
Tadeus:

@ stiyke

Not all questions deserves answers, I will not reply you,

change your mindset
+1

@post
Come t realize that there's never going to be a one Nigeria

The excessive amount of power given to the wealthy and to the ppl in the government
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by Tadeus(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2010
Hmmmmm
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by CareTaker1(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2010
Decentralise the police: It will improve on the nations security, curb corruption considerably and restore investors' confidence in Nigeria.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by drake2(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2010
Pretend the world "Nigeria" never existed; re-define the boundaries very visibly and then repatriate illegal Northerners, Southerners and Westerners to their respective fatherlands. Honestly, Yaradua and the Wife would have made real good Cattle farmers in a small country of the North rather than dying needlessly in fictitious Nigeria.

Split up the damn country and let everyone loot in his/her region.
Re: In Two Sentences, What Do You Think Can Be Done To Change Nigeria Positively? by 2CatWoman: 10:33pm On May 29, 2010
We need to start listening to younger people. Elders have too much power and some of them take liberties.

I feel this will only happen when the younger people (30 and under) have access to some of the wealth i.e. good stable jobs, partneship or share in the family business or access to loans to start a solid business. As things stand most have to wait to inherit from their eldely relative or have to wait many years before being able to earn enough to more than just barely survive. In the meantime they learn all the corrupt tricks like their predecessors and so the cycle continues cry.

(1) (Reply)

Soboma George, Militant Leader, Feared Killed In Port Harcourt / ‘jonathan Didn’t Exonerate Mend’ - Gej/sambo Campaign Org. / Abati: What Is This All About: Power Or The People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.