Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes (25223 Views)

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) / Simi Unveiled As Ambassador For Opera Inc In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
grin

Forgive me, but for once, I thought it was house of Lunatics

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Yewandequeen(f): 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
Whoever did the make up should be sued
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Crystalline(f): 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

If only i can fu. ck this babe.

...and what?
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Spar7tan(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

If only you can wake up from your afternoon mare
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Anigreat: 6:24pm On May 25, 2018
Crystalline:

...and what?

Dream come true!
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by holluphemydavid(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2018
Rejoice with those who Dat rejoice, am not her fan anyway, but I voted for her on d last day, ever since dey evicted my Teddy A. And Bambam, again now evicted Lolu
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Maket: 6:26pm On May 25, 2018
See paint Na. Girls are just too fake.
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You lack class and taste.

See forehead like my akamu bowl

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 25, 2018
jboy73:
She's most marketable person from that house.
No doubt.

She has potentials... She has proven the role she played in the house as a wicked person was just scripted
Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by orlymat: 6:37pm On May 25, 2018
House of lunatics. Well deserved appointment
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by gaby(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2018
Isn't she supposed to be dorning the sunglasses?

Check out my signature
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:48pm On May 25, 2018
We go use the makeup wey dey her face repaint Nigeria grin
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 25, 2018
StarUp:
Using makeup (because you aren't naturally beautiful) is like displaying your ASS because you have no ASSETS.

#Teamnaturalbeautywithoutmakeup
Is this Seun Osewa's sistergrin?
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by aniweta12(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
Good for her.
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by sapeleboi(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
*singing* face fear face
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Diamond294(f): 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
I only love her cos she is a Virgin, I hope that's true anyways. I love and value decency and wish her the best ahead.
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by willibounce1(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
house of lunatics
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Goridoe(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
Brand Ambassador For House Of LUNATICS
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by InMyOpinion(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
StarUp:
Using makeup (because you aren't naturally beautiful) is like displaying your ASS because you have no ASSETS.

OMG this has to be one the most beautiful women alive. Who's she?
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by johnnyn1(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2018
jboy73:
No doubt.

She has potentials... She has proven the role she played in the house as a wicked person was just scripted
You are so right..
Many still don't get the games of BBNAIJA.
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by americanson: 8:02pm On May 25, 2018
jboy73:
No doubt.

even the sex was scripted... Those who believed they had sex have MMM brain that can be hacked and deceived at will.
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by kayfra: 8:04pm On May 25, 2018
Chai see opon o grin
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by fapcrook(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2018
segebase:
see head lamp
your mouth no go kill u, as for me oo, I no dey dia

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2018
Egein:
This is extremely terrible makeup. She looks like a man.
you can

in your mind
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Bamz(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2018
StarUp:
Using MAKEUP (to make up your ugliness to beauty level) is like displaying your ASS because you have no ASSETS.

Wawu what's your ring size?
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Trexnemesis(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2018
Our midget in the house. See forehead like hammer. grin grin grin
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 25, 2018
Your forehead resemble Rihanna own small sha.

Enjoy ur steady climb to success
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Trexnemesis(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2018
InMyOpinion:

OMG this has to be one the most beautiful women alive. Who's she?

The Midget in the house
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by mediclife1987(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Then all your problems in life will be solved ba
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by kaystick86(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2018
house of lunatics
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by Spectre007: 11:20pm On May 25, 2018
Her forehead be looking like thor's hammer.
Re: Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes by biomedics(m): 12:39am On May 26, 2018
The make up is too heavy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo Is Not Engaged Yet (Photos) / I Go Dye Celebrates His 38th Birthday With New Photos / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.