Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (875 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose / Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2018
Re: . by overdrive(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2018
Choi over belleful dey worry these oyibo people wetin concern hungry man with gorilla trekking.
Re: . by tsmat(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
ok
Re: . by SalamRushdie: 8:47pm On May 25, 2018
Now we know why Gorrillas have so much hide and hair
Re: . by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2018
Re: . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2018
embarassed
Re: . by meezynetwork(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2018
Rip
Re: . by HtwoOw: 12:40am On May 27, 2018
Hmmmm, I can say with 90% certainty and the American probably went fingering the wasp net to take photos

Oyinbo pipu too dey mumu diasef

But RIP
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01am On May 27, 2018
Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 3:42am On May 27, 2018
richt3r:
where you there

Thats what they do,he is not lying. We are not there but its not out of place to learn that she was probably collecting species to take back home for breeding....or to study. Small time she will appear on CNN as an Africam Wasp Expert. It might turn out a rare specie, now it will be named after her. Then she will get government grant to return to Africa and teach natives about the same wasp they have cohabited with for centuries with no problem. It will be classed endangered and the African will be banned from hunting it....but white people are exempted from the ban.

Mmmtccheew, God, hurry up and bring the last day. Im ready.
Re: . by nnokwa042(m): 3:48am On May 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Thats what they do,he is not lying. We are not there but its not out of place to learn that she was probably collecting species to take back home for breeding....or to study. Small time she will appear on CNN as an Africam Wasp Expert. It might turn out a rare specie, now it will be named after her. Then she will get government grant to return to Africa and teach natives about the same wasp they have cohabited with for centuries with no problem. It will be classed endangered and the African will be banned from hunting it....but white people are exempted from the ban.

Mmmtccheew, God, hurry up and bring the last day. Im ready.
why you don't go to Canada and become expert on polar bear angry
Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 4:28am On May 27, 2018
nnokwa042:
why you don't go to Canada and become expert on polar bear angry

grin grin
I can, but you see, polar bear is a hibernating animal. That means i have to do the study in its natural habitation in the thick forests and mountains and valleys and brooks and streams. Do you know how many aljannu also reside in those places? So i have to periodically sacrifice animals to Ogun, Sango, Yemoja, Osun, Osanyin...ati bebe lo. To keep the malevolent aljannu away.

If i behead dog and sprinkle its blood to my Ogun shrine I could be arrested in Canada for inhumane treatment to dog. When Canada lift embargo on dog sacrifice Im ready to go study polar bear in the Canadian Tundra.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Saraki Still Parading Himself As Senate President? / Meet Senator Ademola Adeleke, Osun PDP Governorship Candidate / Brief History Of Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.