Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) (20973 Views)

Childish Gambino – Feels Like Summer Mp3 Torrent / Download Feels Like Summer By Childish Gambino / "This Is UNIPORT" Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by freshboy88(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2018
FALZ z just creative like that mehn smiley

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:
He should have come up with different concept rather than copying someone else creativity

We really lack originality in 9ja
Don't be Unfortunate...Visit YouTube and see other remakes of this video . Una go jjust love to the show una Mumu daily

23 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Nukilia: 6:36am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:
He[s] shhould have come up with different concept rather than copying someone else creativity

We really lack originality in 9ja [/s]

He's done something, you too do something and stop nagging the young man!

7 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by bishop4life(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2018
In Falz i see a MUSICIAN

2 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by slapandfall(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2018
G
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Sparkies85(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2018
grandstar:
Very funny

Some funny lines

"Pastor putting his hands on the breast of his member trying to pull the demon out

"Someone who has no work is checking to see if his phone is original"

grin gringrin
What he actually said is , someone who has no work is checking if his watch is original
My mind tells me he is referring to hushpuppy.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by delors(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2018
Falz never disappoints
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ELgordo(m): 6:47am On May 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Dex4(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2018
This is FELA in a Soft Work...... A big fan, bro. Maybe I will be proud of this country, one day. I'm optimistic!

4 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by FairAdvocate(m): 6:49am On May 26, 2018
This is nigeria where pastors are the babalawo's biggest clients �....bad guy tell them.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Lyoncrescent: 6:51am On May 26, 2018
Classic. True story. The F-SARS scene is the best. No money for bail you will be tortured/detained. Very nice social conscious music.

Also take note of the calabash in front of the yahoo boy in the yahoo boy scene;thats indication of yahoo plus. Very nice video

5 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Lomprico2: 6:56am On May 26, 2018
grin

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Heromaniaa: 6:58am On May 26, 2018
A substandard imitation of the original.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by kstyle2(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2018
Cool. Falz nailed it

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by DrayZee: 7:03am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:
He should have come up with different concept rather than copying someone else creativity

It's a cover(parody). That's how it's meant to be.

5 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Davryme(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

You are part of Nigeria's problem. Greatest musician/artistes have songs not written by them. That doesn't mean they are not creative.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2018
Falz has big balls, Much respect.

He stepped on president, IG, herdsmen, Yahoo bois, Sars, pastors, and the Great Madam Jamb grin isorite.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Gassa007: 7:08am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

That's why it's called cover Baba
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by MrBigiman: 7:11am On May 26, 2018
Pure genius

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by abuhusna1: 7:15am On May 26, 2018
He even falls hushpuppy dog Hands "person we no get job dey check if my watch is original"

5 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by AntiWailer: 7:16am On May 26, 2018
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Babateemd: 7:21am On May 26, 2018
very nice

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by mankand(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2018
Must you copy? So if Gambino didn't sit down and think of this concept you don't have another way to express the situation of the shit hole you call a country?
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Brugo(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

For some other artistes? Yes, but Falz has proved his creativity and originality time and again.

This parody is going to reach a wider audience and tell the true story of our struggles in Nigeria. I'm glad he did this before some other inauthentic artiste messed up the opportunity.

8 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Osgilliat(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2018
When I watched the original video I almost cried for Nigeria. Why are we so deprived of everything.. even good music our artists can’t give us not to talk of the politicians.
I can’t blame them though, we as Nigerian can accept any thrash they sing. Imagine some folks here already praising Falz for the the video. Nonsense.

We have so many problems here than American yet our so called artists can’t take inspiration from them. The only thing they know how to sing is chioma, eledumare bless you with body baby, turkey nla..that guy Skales own worse pass.. he doesn’t have anything good to offer only to pack black ass ashewo for him videos and call it a music. No hidden message, no eye opener message, no inspiration, no good lyrics.. nothing. I’m so tired of their music and for Falz.. he need to check him brain because he is an highly educated fellow I expect him to be one of the musicians to turn Naija music around. Not copy copy.
This is American video is so full of hidden messages from the white horse to the students with Phone camera observing,his dressing, his gwara gwara dance, the way the gun was handle after using it.. the video it’s just so dope.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by balmofgilead: 7:32am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Stop criticising and lead the way to originality!At least he did something!We Nigerians indeed

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by jetz(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2018
Falz am impressed exactly Nigeria today grin

2 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ShinyJay22(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2018
Once again the "Badt guy" strikes again and it's so darn table shaking.Just wondering if the politicians will pick up a lesson or two.

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by PrinceMario(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2018
Osgilliat post=67889014[s:
]When I watched the original video I almost cried for Nigeria. Why are we so deprived of everything.. even good music our artists can’t give us not to talk of the politicians.
I can’t blame them though, we as Nigerian can accept any thrash they sing. Imagine some folks here already praising Falz for the the video. Nonsense.

We have so many problems here than American yet our so called artists can’t take inspiration from them. The only thing they know how to sing is chioma, eledumare bless you with body baby, turkey nla..that guy Skales own worse pass.. he doesn’t have anything good to offer only to pack black ass ashewo for him videos and call it a music. No hidden message, no eye opener message, no inspiration, no good lyrics.. nothing. I’m so tired of their music and for Falz.. he need to check him brain because he is an highly educated fellow I expect him to be one of the musicians to turn Naija music around. Not copy copy.
This is American video is so full of hidden messages from the white horse to the students with Phone camera observing,his dressing, his gwara gwara dance, the way the gun was handle after using it.. the video it’s just so dope. [/s]
What has been your life's achievement so far

9 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ShinyJay22(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2018
Nukilia:

He's done something, you too do something and stop nagging the young man!
You dey mind the "jam" talker,mtcheew. I never knew copying a good idea and adding your imprint to it is now a crime

2 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Osgilliat(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2018
PrinceMario:
What has been your life's achievement so far

Go ask your grandfather at home.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by PrinceMario(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2018
Osgilliat:

Go ask your grandfather at home.
He died a very long time ago.
Imagine, you've done nothing worthwhile with your life, yet you have the gut to question the the creativity of one of the finest artists we've got.
Get your ass right and work first on yourself.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Ft Dbanj - Sugar Rush (official Video) / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.