Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) (20974 Views)

Childish Gambino – Feels Like Summer Mp3 Torrent / Download Feels Like Summer By Childish Gambino / "This Is UNIPORT" Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2018
Police station dey close by 6pm....security reason oh

6 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Osgilliat(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2018
PrinceMario:
He died a very long time ago.
Imagine, you've done nothing worthwhile with your life, yet you have the gut to question the the creativity of one of the finest artists we've got.
Get your ass right and work first on yourself.

Then go wherever he his to ask him or better go ask your daddy at home.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by daveP(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2018
That song passed a deep message and now that falz drew inspiration, I expect naija artistes to just sing about what to do with our society. They have enough and more than enough to write good sensational lyrics on.

All the stupid beats and nonsense inaudible words and unknown slangs that we ignore should be done with.

This is Nigeria.

Those hijab girls sha....

2 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by eboiga(f): 8:00am On May 26, 2018
Today is my birthday. Show me some love

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by prince2pac(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:
He should have come up with different concept rather than copying someone else creativity

We really lack originality in 9ja
my brother it parody. .
anyone can create his own cover of someone's music
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Rapsino(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2018
Anyone noticed that he highlight the @Noble Igwe drama? U nid to chill n understand the lyrics. This guy is dope.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by tiwiex(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2018
Saheed9:
But what's the message about hijab
Good question. Maybe he is saying don't let the hijab deceive you oh. Dem dey party hard too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 26, 2018
He’s creative no doubt but would have been more creative if it was original

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by encrypt(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:
He should have come up with different concept rather than copying someone else creativity

All the while that he has been coming up with his own original concept did you applaud it?
Fault finder!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by CandidSeeker(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2018
Thank You Falz.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by harmbhrosz(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2018
tiwiex:

Good question. Maybe he is saying don't let the hijab deceive you oh. Dem dey party hard too.
that is the colour of the Hijab the kidnapped chibok girls wore throughout all the videos that were released by Boko haram, so that's the message ---- school girls with Hijab getting kidnapped by terrorist
Saheed9:
But what's the message about hijab

3 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by GrammarCheck: 8:37am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

It is called a COVER, and it is entirely allowed

2 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by GrammarCheck: 8:37am On May 26, 2018
prince2pac:
my brother it parody. .
anyone can create his own cover of someone's music

Gbam
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
the first time i watch that childish's this is America video i almost lost, apart from the main lesson of the video, the concept, the graphic, the choreography,acrobatic is something gigantic excellent

moral:them swear for you Nigerian artiste,in your own musical video it must based on big butt girl wiggle their assets,it must displaying of wads of bill, if not that it must speaking about Fallin in love.

**spit** undecided undecided

Soco ni e!
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Sunny morning here in Lekki phase 4, Alpha beach is close by, beautiful view! Just waiting for you to come drown here with all thy negativity.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Jhayson(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2018
It's a cover undecided undecided
paparazzi1987:

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by 21Bandit: 8:58am On May 26, 2018
Falz been shaking their leg since 1992...nigga bad,
Gambi killed it but falz buried it.......

SARS on Wednesday
Popo on Friday..... Dey swear for me.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Jadoskii(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
the first time i watch that childish's this is America video i almost lost, apart from the main lesson of the video, the concept, the graphic, the choreography,acrobatic is something gigantic excellent

moral:them swear for you Nigerian artiste,in your own musical video it must based on big butt girl wiggle their assets,it must displaying of wads of bill, if not that it must speaking about Fallin in love.

na you dem swear for wey dey always watch videos like that.....they av their own artistes too...lil wayne,migos,kanye,wiz khalifa etc.....if u wana watch a decent naija artiste video,asha,dakolo,Johnny drille etc........besides childish gambino also got falling in love songs...so just sharrap and get Ur shit together...

2 Likes

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 26, 2018
One word...DOPE
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Olatara(f): 10:06am On May 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Falz has big balls, Much respect.

He stepped on president, IG, herdsmen, Yahoo bois, Sars, pastors, and the Great Madam Jamb grin isorite.
and hushpuppy

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Olatara(f): 10:11am On May 26, 2018
GrammarCheck:

It is called a COVER, and it is entirely allowed
No mind that monkey, he should ask the pentatonix.

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Humblega(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2018
this is a great video.

this guy deserve some accolades

we need part 2 self to address other issue.......politicians, power holding, drug abuse...........even musicians
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:47am On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

The thing tire me......
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Joemetry(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2018
Kai..!

Fals don finish work!
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by King44(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

the people who liked and share this are ewu o am sure the writer and those who shared it and liked it have not seen the video to falz version, watch n judge
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Talkwell: 11:27am On May 26, 2018
Rapsino:
Anyone noticed that he highlight the @Noble Igwe drama? U nid to chill n understand the lyrics. This guy is dope.

Where was it?

I no notice
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Rapsino(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2018
Talkwell:

Where was it?

I no notice
In d second verse where he talked about yahoo. Listen deep
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by MrRichmond: 12:44pm On May 26, 2018
Rapsino:
In d second verse where he talked about yahoo. Listen deep
"being castigated for just trying to be noble"
nice!

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

it's called a cover baba
Lil Wayne is more notorious for his mixtapes where he uses other rappers beat and outperform them, it's a thing
Try and be informed!
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Pentools(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2018
tiwiex:

Nice one bro, not even a maybe that's simply the message especially at the end of the video that they were on bike, looking drowsy n high on some substance.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by janejive(f): 1:20pm On May 26, 2018
Love it!!!
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Coutinho14: 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
Falz killed it big time, that hushpuppy line off me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Ft Dbanj - Sugar Rush (official Video) / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.